Is wanting to breed with womanlets wrong Veeky Forums?

Is wanting to breed with womanlets wrong Veeky Forums?

What would Chad do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4760718/Jess-Shears-strips-naked-raunchy-photoshoot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

i am 6'2" and only fw girls who are below 5'5" for the most part, there are a few exceptions

short girls are the hottest because they have a much higher chance of having a nice ass and nice face, tall girls all end up looking like skyler white

>What would Chad do?

Not give a shit.

this. am manlet and have only fucked short girls, because of the damn obvious. Nice ass and always great to grab a handful of them glutes to pull back as you ram her.

despite all this, i've always wanted to fuck a girl taller than me. liek a monkey climing the coconut tree.

>ftw i'll never learn.

You'll have manlet children and they'll suffer

tfw one day you realize they will never be as awesome as you

Short girls have superior genetics the same way tall men have superior genetics, It's normal.

give them a fake name
Ron Mexico is probably now probably too obscure for college chicks to know

true, having short sons will ensure you will always be the alpha of the family

tall girls are fucking gross, like i said there are exceptions but at least half of all the tall girls i have met have the bodytype of amy schumer, look like fucking cave women that could crush your head with their fat ass man legs

>tfw 5'8
I'm content with my height, but I know how tall people are generally perceived by the public, and generally have advantages over shorter guys, so I'd prefer to have kids with a taller girl, if possible.
Otherwise short girls are great to fuck.
Especially the asians, tight as shiiiiit with the big booties

i like women of all shapes and sizes

disclaimer i'm 6'1, gf is 5'11

d-dont ruin tall girls for me senpai

I am 6'2 and my gf is like 5'5 or something. I dont give a shit. She is gorgeous has big perky tits and a pussy wet as the ocean.
Be a chad and fuck the girls that are fun to fuck

6"2 here, gf is 12 inches shorter than me. She looks at me like some sort of god and the sex is amazing. God I can play with her the way I want, carry her up, pin her down, fuck her senseless with no trouble. I think it would also be harder finding good spots to fuck at for taller girls, I would walk around with my gf on my dick while we're both laughing and I'd drop her anywhere and start destroying the living fuck out of her. Fuck taller girls, shorter girls are pure sex and fun

>tfw 5'7 with 6'1 gf
>her fetish is mother-son roleplay

You can fuck all the girls, you can breed them all. I have a kid with one that is really short, 5'2 and one with whose almost 5'8

my ex was about an inch taller than me (I'm 5'10 fyi) sex was okay but it was definitely awkward at times just due to the fact that she was bigger and wasn't as easy to move around her and the bed
also fucked a girl who was 5'1 and I can't tell you how much better the entire experience was
womanlets are where it's at boys, only downside is that you might end up with short children but lol idk

5'5" is above average for women in most countries

Not in Europe

>tfw 5'3
>only tall gf I ever had was 5'10ish qt skelly ginger and was a fucking dead fish in bed
livin the dream bro, mad jelly

your son will be cursed for life and resent you for it

>condemning your kids to manlethood

>not blessing your children with adversity to make them strong

>could crush your head with their fat ass man legs
>implying bad
What are you doing in that closet

asians have tiny butts and they look ugly

Girl is 5'3 and I'm 5'8. I use to worry about my future sons' height, but honestly, there's a chance they could be taller than both of us as we come from pretty tall families.

>tfw having sons taller than you

Would actually prefer them a little shorter than me desu. Guess we'll see what happens

i am 6'4'' and my girl is 5'11''
feels gud

I'm not talking about thicc girls with nice big muscular thighs im talking about the ones who have the fat ass unshapely cellulite legs and their thighs rub together

Amy schumer is a prime example. I see at least 10 tall girls with her body type every day feelsbadman

>tfw no 4'11 gf

I'm 6'4

>tall girls all end up looking like skyler white
keked but i also find skyler oddly attractive

My gf is 4'9

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4760718/Jess-Shears-strips-naked-raunchy-photoshoot.html

>he doesn't prefer 6"4 amazonian thicc

it's like you don't want to die from snu snu

>6'0"
>girl im seeing is 4'11"
>don't know if I can ever consider seriously dating her because my sons would be manlets

It seems as though I'm the only one that thinks non of the girls on love island were really that attractive. Amber was probably the best looking and even she was a massive bitch

Yes, below 165cm and she's sidebitch material only

I've only ever known 1 good-looking wolanklet, but a ton of hot womanlets. My gf is a womanlet, my cousin (who I went to all bases with) is a womanlet, my ex-gf is a womanlet and so on.

Story on cousin pls

Well, it's kind of a long story.
>be 12 year old and ugly
>me and mom move in with my also single mom aunt after dad leaves us
>aunt has 12 year old daughter who's equally as ugly as me
>sign up at same school as cousin
>don't really know her very well but get along pretty well
>pretty soon discover she doesn't really have many friends
>people think we're a couple
>we start acting like a real couple because we kind of like the idea of being seen as cool
>we cuddle, hold hands and so on
Fast forward 3 years
>we're now more intimate than most 15 year old couples
>make out, explore each others' bodies, sleep together most nights (sometimes naked)
>our moms never really had time for us because they worked double shifts to get by so we had a lot of privacy
>we both grow more good-looking and horny with every day
Fast forward 1 year
>cousin is on pill
>we fuck multiple times everyday
>sleep together naked all the time
>moms are getting suspicious
>all our friends etc. think we're a full-blown couple
Fast forward another year
>me and cousin move out to different cities
>both study at different universities
>I get a gf
>she's still single
>visit each other to fuck and cuddle from time to time
>gf catches me balls deep in her on our bed
>breaks up with me
>don't really care my cousin is better than her in every way
>move in with cousin for 3 months
>back at it again like in the old days
>I move back to my place
>place is a little wrecked
>get shit fixed up
>found love of my life
>cousin gets a bf
>we part ways and don't start making out instantly anymore
We went to a hotel together without our current partners for a week last month to have our last time together. She's getting married in 3 months, I'm planning on getting married next year.
I'm not a writer and this isn't a competitor to 50 shades of gey, but it's all true.

>What would Chad do?

Chad wouldn't ask an anime website what to do.

Brapp

>life is not fair.
All I wished for was this to happen to me.

Great story

Well my life wasn't all fine and dandy either, my cousin just so happened to make it not completely miserable. I haven't seen my dad in 12 years, I saw my mom maybe once a week, she and my aunt spent nearly all their time working and the time they spent at home they were doing chores. Me and my cousin also did a lot of chores.

Thx user, it's fun to be able to tell my biggest secrets anonymously on a bohemian basketweaving forum.

>6'2"
>gf is 5'1"

how do you guys do it, it feels fucking weird even after 4 months. like I'm fucking walking around and having sex with a child

well

I'd gladly trade lives with you.

ITT: user throws away his genes for some cunny fetish

You're kids will never be taller than you, stop fucking up your offspring because you're some beta who can't get a woman as tall as him

Breed with lanklets

Fuck womanlets

>like I'm walking around and having sex with a child

Some of us would kill for that, user

The shorter the woman the more childlike they are.

I'd be into midgets if they had regular proportions. I met one with norma-lish proportions once and it was... distracting.