>high iq
>metro sexual
>good looking
>see the world as his playground
>very Veeky Forums
>alpha
>skin care routine
>expensive hair products

Just a bit more lifting and i'll have achieved everything i just listed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGuOOC_W5eY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>autism the thread.

Also the picture is from American phsycho. Not Batman.

fucking kek

Patrick Bateman.

Bateman is the last name of the American Psycho character

Is that Christian Bateman in the movie The Baleman Man?

did you silly willies seriously not get the joke or are you slow?

call me when you've achieved everything you just listed, not before, here is my business card

screamcap ma in LE epic toast hehehe xD LOL
you fucking losers do not know anythin about the power of pine sol. i will put an end to you batman, with my FUCKING GAINS YOU AUTISTIC HOMO

>implying lifting will get you Batman s money.

But can you do at least 1000 crunches?

You forgot

>sociopath
>murderer

10/10 b8

>metrosexual

Nope. Not a liberal.

>murderer
Nah don't think so.

Just a little mental, not an actual murderer though.

Bait thread but I listen to monologue 1 in the morning and in the shower,a lot of phil collins/genesis/80's pop is in my workout mix and I mire myself when I fuck chicks/jack off.
I've also done the "do you like huey lewis and the news" speech with friends.They havent watched the movie tho so it went over their heads.

No it's a bate thread

appalling attempt at humour

yeah saw that coming a mile away

Cringe

cut your wrists vertically

you forgot:
>movie character

have fun with your psychological crash when life decides to start teaching you lessons about vanity.

I don't care whether this was on purpose or not. Best post this morning

>metro sexual
"a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with WOMEN or HOMOSEXUAL men."

>Alpha

pick one faggit

>People unironically think American Psycho was a glorification of his lifestyle

>Veeky Forums in charge of critical analysis

Hmmmmmm

Kek

Lel

>high iq
and what have you achieved with your high iq?

>see the world as his playground
fantasizing in your moms basement is not the same as actually "playing" with the world

>skin care routine
>expensive hair products
congrats on your shallowness :)

No it's going over your head. Bateman is a dork and a loser in the movie. Sure, money, body, and hookers. But a loser. McDermott, Bryce, axed Allen, even faggot Carruthers are cooler than Bateman. He "kills" Paul Allen because Allen is way cooler with a nicer apartment. They mock him for his business card because he has no taste. Did you even watch the movie?

Not to mention he didn't even work to get his position at the company, his dad got it for him and everybody knows it.

Shit people even make fun of him to his face, thinking he's someone else because no one gives a shit about him.

>No mention of videotapes to return
0/10

B8man

lol he's so "alpha" that people literally can't remember his name because he's so generic

Tell me more

You actually don't understand the movie at all. You're missing the part where
>everyone thinks you're pathetic
>people can't tell you apart from your coworkers
>all of your media consumption is dictated by what is popular, and you have no real taste
>everyone forgets your name all the time
>even your lawyer calls you spineless to your own face

All those things and you still post on Veeky Forums
Makes me wonder OP...

oh, and of course
>you're mentally ill
>you imagine yourself killing people and fucking hookers because your life is so pathetic otherwise

Autistic faggot detected. Did you even watch the ENTIRE movie and not the speech at the beginning? Stupid kid

Lol, you are a pathetic work OP.

thread theme music:
youtube.com/watch?v=yGuOOC_W5eY

He's legit autistic so that's why people think he's a dork. Here's a couple things.
>Fakes laugh in conversations while not listening if he knows someone is watching him so they think he's having a good time
>When someone think he's someone else he just accepts it and act as if he's the other person
>Has temper tantrums all the fucking time
Nobody makes fun of his face, pretty much all the girls think he looks good and the gay guy has the hots for him. Everyone mistakes him for someone else because every guy he hangs out with has the same haircut/glasses/expensive suits/work etc.

>I've also done the "do you like huey lewis and the news" speech with friends.They havent watched the movie tho so it went over their heads.

Autism confirmed

The movie and book is actually about the troubles of being too vein. How do people not know this. Watch the movie. Everyone refers to other people by wrong names sometimes. It's because they're so self absorbed they don't care.

>incredibly superficial and insecure
>completely obsessed with tiny, totally insignificant differences between himself and his peers
>drug addict
>only gets laid with hookers, only does it to feel like the man he wants to be not cos he enjoys it
>literally insane
yup sounds like Veeky Forums to me

>Nobody makes fun of his face
To his face. Not of his face.

Read all those names in his voice.

If you idolize this guy you missed the whole point of the movie

>only gets laid with hookers
Did you watch the movie or are you just trying to push a narrative?

>secretary girl wants him, but he doesn't want to fuck her because of his violent sexual fantasies (he also contemplates killing her, or at least tries too feel what it would be like to kill her)
>he fucks that suicidal wife of the other guy (forgot his name)
>has a girlfriend

He fucks hookers to fulfill his violent sexual fantasies.

fucking neck youself my man

Fucking kek'd

Quality shitpost homie, upvoted

>all these responses
Sure is reddit in here.

I'm with you OP. These people are all faggots who don't know what true style is. I bet they don't even want to be Drive either.

his name is christian bate

>thinking taking care of your skin and hair makes you shallow
faggot

put me in the leddit screen cap

this.

threads like these make me wonder if i haven't outgrown Veeky Forums.

Yet you are still a virgin

Probably have now that miscers have flooded this place with their dogshit posts

stop this is me

Came here to post this, thanks user.