/fraud/

/fraud/ - less than two months before the end of summer and you still look like shit edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on "guys do I need AI and how much and when??" general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5u5zic/fertility_treatment_update/
thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sperm-count-back-after-1-year-of-infertility.134304511/
youtube.com/watch?v=wbyQCJ-ttGw
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/2k96u3/my_experience_with_amp_citrate_a_stimulant_with/
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6r8nqg/your_favoritemost_effective_dosage_for_a_compound/
professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone on a cruise of TRT and on HCG get their swimmers checked?

yeah, it's not good.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5u5zic/fertility_treatment_update/

and this guy even uses hmg too.

Adding 10mg LGD ED to babby's 500 test e cruise, yey or nay?

it's good. be prepared to possibly have to increase your AI.

>500 test e cruise
wait what

>start bulk last week
>get stomach flu
>eaten a few crackers since tuesday
>shitting my guts out day and night
>down 8kg

fun times

Advice for increasing appetite? Going on a dbol and 700 per week test stack for 6 weeks and need to start eating way more but I get full very easily

Eat smaller portions but more frequent.

Is 200mg test a good lifetime cruise

I pined with a 25g for the first time, feels pretty gay

I do 27g and 31g. For some reason 31g hurts more so I stick with 27g

>but I've had no problems yet
..because you're running AI. Most people only need EOD or E3.5D dosing for AI unless you're using heavily automatizing compounds or a fuckload of gear

>500 mg/wk cruise
um

sounds a little high for most people, but bloods to see where it puts you is the only way to know. some people cruise well on 150, some people go all the way up to 250

I had only used 21g untill now, i will never be an alpha male now

My arms are lagging behind. Should I add an arms day a week on top of my bi/back, chest/tri?

Assuming I dose my test e correctly (starting at 200 mg / wk dropping to 150 wk if I can) how much mass / strength should I expect to lose transitioning from blast to cruise? I've been on cruise dosage for one shot and the placebo is already getting to me.

Alpha males pin with 7g straws

If you're looking for mass. Drink a weight gainer three times a day in between meals. In-between those drink full fat milk

Progressive overload was the plan famalam

And if you puke, just mix it in with your protein shakes. Whatever it takes.

>Not pinning with a 2Bore cannon.
Fucking humans.

>every 2nd comment is deleted

Holy shit how do people unironically use this cancerous cuckold hugbox site

EAT
MORE

But yeah, start drinking protein shakes anytime you can - if that doesn't help, start making them using heavy cream.

it's self-deletion. old thread, people purge their steroids-related accounts.

Oh okay I didn't notice, thanks user. I'm not used to the format of the site since I only go there for source talk

What does /fraud/ use for pre-workout?

I've just bought 200g of Oxilofrine, 100g of DMAA and 1kg of AMP Citrate.
I'm going to measure it out into capsules and effectively have 10 years worth of PWO.

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK
rofl and you anime watching fags think you're hardcore

I make it with my own ingredients, because it's usually overprized as fuck. I only use it days where I feel extra tired or I'll just end up with a caffeine tolerance and 90% of the effect will be gone.

Shit like that attracts cops, and as this is surface web shit, why the fuck would people post contact/names for their sources?

Buying anything from a Leddit source is stupid, as it will either be overpriced, getting datamined by some random LEA, a honeypot, or just an avenue for identity theft.
There's a couple of legit avenues spruiked there, but nothing that's really pharma grade at a decent price.

Only source talk worth mentioning is either darknet, p2p networks (discord is honestly where I buy my shit) or invite only forums.

you're a fucking idiot, get out of my thread

>Babby
>500mg cruise
Godspeed man, I hope you have Arnie tier genetics.

>Being butt mad because people aren't going to post private sources on surface web.

I'm the op and I'm telling you to get out of my thread right now

That's why I'm buys raws for mine.

Going to rotate the stims day by day.

Every pill will have have 100mg Oxilofrine then a CNS stim to match.

Probably
>Caffeine
>Hordenine + MAOI
>AMP Citrate
>DMAA

Should help prevent building up a too much of a resistance.

Yeah, sure kid.

(not OP)

We don't discuss sources. If you want to find a source there are other places. If you don't like that, then too bad. You can post a source, but you'll just end up with a ban.

why don't ppl just have two accounts?

... That's exactly what I was saying...

>Buying anything from a Leddit source is stupid, as it will either be overpriced, getting datamined by some random LEA, a honeypot, or just an avenue for identity theft.
>Only source talk worth mentioning is either darknet, p2p networks (discord is honestly where I buy my shit) or invite only forums.
how can one person be this fucking retarded

You probably don't need any more fat/protein than you'd get from a pound and a half to two pounds or so of meat a day.
So you'd do better to get the rest of your calories from carbs.

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sperm-count-back-after-1-year-of-infertility.134304511/

What's the best tricep exercise that spares your elbows?

>Most people only need EOD or E3.5D dosing for AI unless you're using heavily automatizing compounds or a fuckload of gear
Thanks for writing this - I was paranoid about under-doing it with E3.5D AI dosing while running ralox even though I feel fine but it's good to know it's not unheard of (500mg/wk babby's 1st blast)

>If American, just go to your local county health clinic.
Thanks user - didn't know about this! All I know is that the urgent care doc made it seem like the only way for me to not be out hundreds of dollars for the test was to get a referral from my primary care doc so the insurance would pay.

But just checked out my local county's clinic site and I could have gotten it tested for $20. Will definitely make use of it in the future. I really fucking hope it was just test flu and not HIV/AIDS - such a fucking scary thought.

>Oxilofrine
>a stimulant drug and is an amphetamine chemically related to ephedrine and to synephrine
Interesting - do you find this has any application in terms of general focus/studying or is it better suited to physical stimulation? Will look into AMP Citrate next

not having bitch gay genes that prevents you from doing every single motherfucking tricep excercise there is

But what if i dont have that

youtube.com/watch?v=wbyQCJ-ttGw
this thing with a rope

My gym just literally started blasting the san andreas theme

And only a qt is behind the counter

I find Oxilofrine massively increases my concentration and confidence.
Purely from anecdotal evidence, I'd place it far above ephedrine.

It's pretty cheap too, $100 for a kilo out of China, which is 10,000 YUGE doses.
Best way to do bulk stims purchases is with a group of friends.
$300 between 10 guys (ie. $30 each) will supply a solid year's worth of top end stims.

Cool and thank you for replying - I'll look into CN sources for it then. I did EC for a while and whenever I used ephedrine in isolation it did nothing for me mentally but it's really interesting that Oxilofrine gives you those effects.

Anything else you'd recommend (besides DMAA and AMP Citrate) when making a bulk order like that? Not really familiar with the world of "top end stims" and am interested in anything that makes my idea/theory of microdosing meth PWO less attractive.

Doing some reading on AMP Citrate - seems like it's pretty much the same as DMAA although potentially faked/adulterated more often? What particular benefits do you feel it contributes that make you want to add it to your stack?

AMP Citrate provides the same pump and rush that you get from DMAA, without the psychological effects.
I know a lot of guys who don't like DMAA because it throws them out of the right headspace.

What I find with ephedrine is that by the time you start getting concentration benefits, you start getting high.

Oxilofrine really doesn't get you high, utilising it works really well in terms of concentration and offsetting the jitters of CNS stims (particularly caffeine).
You have to take more Oxilofrine than you do ephedrine, but the results are much cleaner.

One stim to get a hold of is Hordenine, it's an average CNS stim, but it doesn't leave you with jitters like Caffeine does, and when stacked with a PEA or an MAO inhibitor, you can get an insane pump.

>Clomid just shipped from India today.
>Butthole is clenched, first time importing prescription drugs.
I was able to source it local, but they wanted 10 times as much as it is was online; I'm not dropping $500 for babby's first SERM.

Should I start my cycle before it gets here, and if it gets seized just go to my doctor for SERMs, or should I wait?

Lol good luck, hope customs doesn't check it or you're probably fucked.

I want to go and gear and be big

Do sources usually ship with needles if you ask them? Cant get them legally where I am, but the test itself is lel

You need stimulants for every workout? Where will you go from there? Sounds like a one way ticket into hell.

Only thing out of it that's illegal in my country is DMAA and that's coming from a local source.

I just feel better on them when I'm working out.

So long as I don't go overboard on the doses and I monitor everything that goes into my body, I don't have much to worry about.

USA here

What happens if my shipment of test gets seized

Where is better for source talk? Reddit, eroids or musclegurus? Wish could be allowed here

Awesome - really appreciate your insights from using these substances 1st hand. Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen these compounds discussed much here and will definitely look into sourcing them from China.

While we're on the subject, you talk about the "clean-ness" of these stims. But have you noticed any negative effects accumulate from prolonged long term use? I assume you're dosing close to ED or at around 4-5x/week pwo. Read an experience report of someone who used AMP Citrate and the description mirrored yours but he drew a comparison to MDMA/meth in terms of experiencing a "rebound anxiety" and opined about some potential mechanisms of action that might cause it.

Any thoughts on that aspect of these higher end stims?

The experience report if you were curious as to what I'm referring to in connection with AMP Citrate:

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/2k96u3/my_experience_with_amp_citrate_a_stimulant_with/

I saw your post about rotating the stims here and I wonder if you possibly don't experience the negative sides because of the rotation? Also the experience report related to a definite "recreational" intention with respect to how he gauged/adjusted his dosing so maybe that's also a factor at play.

I don't tend to find any rebound anxiety, but I do rotate and I tend to stack two CNS stims to one Amphetamine.

But I must say, I do get a better workout when I'm running AMP citrate instead of caffeine or Hordenine.
I'm running stims 6-7 days a week (cutting), so I haven't taken more than a two day break in about two months.

Only effect I've found from prolonged usage is that your piss starts to reek on AMP Citrate.

I'm planning on running a solid month of AMP Citrate, stacked with a small dose of Hordenine and MAOI (Oxilofrine will be the amphetamine base).
I'll let you know how I come off it.

Plan is:
>200mg AMP Citrate
>40mg Hordenine
>MAOI
>100mg Oxilofrine

I'll be avoiding all other stims during this time.

Just read the link, he's taking recreational doses.
If you took that and tried to work out, you'd be fucked.

I've ordered so much illegal shit and the only time something got stopped in customs, it was protein powder and I had to send the receipt to customs to get it through. So fucking stupid.

That's weird. Where I come from, I can just buy the needles and other shit from my local pharmacy.

There is a Reddit specifically for that.

Yeah, I did notice the recreational motivation toward his dosing decisions. Good to know about that the experiences at the doses you run don't have that rebound anxiety thing. The one thing I miss about cocaine was I had absolutely no desire to use weed (horrible vice that I can't seem to shake for too long) and generally was living a much healthier, regular, and routine lifestyle (possibly because I was subconsciously trying to make up for the negative health outcomes associated with using cocaine). I like that feeling of just being "on top of things" and not having anxiety.

Look forward to hearing your experiences as you keep using your stack and come off of it. Since you're using these things for the purposes of cutting, have you looked into thyroid stimulating hormones? I have been doing a bit of reading on 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (which apparently, unlike 3, 5-T2 doesn't suppress natty TSH production) and it seems like an interesting substance to use while on a cut.

Also, for your MAOI, do you use some natural MAOI or something pharma?

You should wait until you have everything.

I order 'illegal' shit all the time, like importing rates from China and shit. Out of like 20 packages 1 got seized by customs and I got a letter from police (addressed package to myself) threatening to summon me in court. to which I responded and finally they agreed to drop charges under the premise I don't break any laws the coming year or they would still get me for that as well.
The law I broke was 'importing medical substances without license from unlicensed company', it was 200grams of phenibut.

Raws*

Pharma grade only.

Anything "natural" either doesn't work or doesn't match the ingredients list.
Only put something into your body if you're sure of the composition.

>it was 200grams of phenibut.

Holy kek, all that for Phenibut?

You're from Northern Europe or something?

he guys can low estrogen cause skin irritation? i get red itchy skin in the lip nose area.
it gets better/worse in a 3day ryhthm which is also my ai protocoll
500mg test 300mg deca 300mg eq and 0,5mg arimidex 0,5mg e3d
it might not be estro related but maybe a side from the arimidex itself but since i have low estro on 250mg cruse no ai too it might be related

>you to eat
>have big

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6r8nqg/your_favoritemost_effective_dosage_for_a_compound/

this is fucking disgusting (people here do the same thing from being pussies)

all these retards except a few using complete fucking baby doses and then wondering why everyone in the progress threads look like shit.

like really, "trens sweetspot is 220mg with 150mg test" why even bother injecting your ass with steroids at that point, why not just stay fucking natty?

"derp, its just that *insert instagrammer here* is a genetic FrEaK!!!"

no retard it's that he is using 2+ grams of gear with hgh while you are using babydoses being a pussy on reddit, having panick attacks at every little side effect you notice, and getting blood work every 2 weeks to make sure everything is in range (which it is because you are using so little gear you are essentially natty which is why you look natty)

>Advice for increasing appetite?

Vitamin B Complex. I can eat like a horse when taking that,

interesting, i started taking pantethine (active form of vitamin B) and i actually noticed im alot hungrier than usual

Try triceps/biceps day

>you to eat
>have big
>needles

i like how no one has shit on him (or even mentioned) for it being 6 weeks? is this place actually all natty autistic kids now?

Sauce?

This is the best advice, just eat more meals frequently.

if you need to eat 8 to 9 times a day to get your shit in, that that's that way it should be. Do you want to remain fucking skinny your whole life?

Do you want to know how it feels to be huge like me? Feels like a god among men, better than sex and heroine combined

How long to steroids take to show results

I assume he means 6 weeks with dbol and then just test, but who knows?

>all these retards except a few using complete fucking baby doses and then wondering why everyone in the progress threads look like shit.
>no retard it's that he is using 2+ grams of gear with hgh while you are using babydoses being a pussy on reddit,
>retards

ah, the ol' "i need grams of gear and not better training/rest/recovery/diet"

maybe re-evaluate your dependency of substances and your lack of intensity before you jump onto the needs more gear argument

>reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/6r8nqg/your_favoritemost_effective_dosage_for_a_compound/

and p.s. why the fuck are you posting reddit links here

are you really havin' a meltie over something from the reddit steroid forum

fuk guys im so fucking bored right now. Its friday night and i have absolutely no one to talk to, no one to play games with. Nothing.

i live in constant heightened anxiety and tense-ness as well as with daily multiple feelings of self hate and flashes of intense depression

Sup baby

honestly, i have no idea how all these autistic social outcasts who deny interaction with other people intentionally even manage to not kill themselves. Its just a single night i have nothing to do and im already feeling like a faggot loser.

post pics

Just start up Tinder, find some easy 5/10 slut, call her over, bang.

Don't you have a gf?

It's because you don't know how to love yourself.

professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

i guess you know more than actual IFBB pros and NPC judges

"
Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc."

>It's because you don't know how to love yourself.
He is probably too DYEL to love himself. He needs to inect some tren.

why are you using IFBB pros as an example, when most guys on here want to be 190-200lb. your training intensity doesnt match the results and you are using pro bodybuilding as an example when the best pros like dorian yates say what it has become now is shittier bodies with more drugs and low intensity training

watching how alot of top level folks train its obvious that its more about drugs than intensity but that doesnt mean you should look up to and justify it

thats your own perogative, i have my own brain

no, but i dont believe a single person would make it any better.

Its friday night, i want to party, get drunk, take drugs, chill with people, anything.

I got smashed hard af last weekend and drunk friends threw me into the poo and fucked up my arm.
Not even mad because it was fun.

you sound mentally weak as fuck. if anything my struggles have made me much stronger than i could have imagined. the things ive been through would ruin your lives i guess.

Why don't you go out and fuck some sluts?

im in germany, not murica. Its not as easy here and not everyone has that shit installed like in murica.

>190-200 lbs
lmao speak for your fucking self fucking dyel shit

you really sound like a pussy. what kind of man cant handle a single night of solitude. ive been alone for years day in, night out. its not something to aspire to but if you cant handle a single friday alone .. well.... i dunno man. good luck with some real struggle

>your training intensity doesnt match the results

>training intensity
>oh boy this muscle can tell that im doing a super secret bodybuilding.com reverse horsestance bicep curl kickback, NOW its gonna grow
>completely different form of simulation

>THATS how you get size, not hormones
>trust me jeff seid said so hes natty

yeah but without good genetics you're still shitty looking with all the drugs.

Look at Bostin loyd he was taking more than 2/3 gram test-e year round sometimes even upping it to 5. And that was only the test.

It's still:

1.genetics
2.diet
3.drugs
4.training

>no, but i dont believe a single person would make it any better.
>Its not as easy here and not everyone has that shit installed like in murica.
confirmed ugly