/fat/ - Friday Night Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
It's for /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage.
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure.)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week.
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones.
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

google.be/amp/m.wikihow.com/Freeze-Broccoli?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think /fat/ posts should be scaled vertically depending on the weight of the person posting

>eat until it's painful to breath and food is coming back up my throat because there is no more room

Why do I feel compelled to do this and how do I stop

did some mental maths for french toast this morning
thinking about it now, I was probably way off

keto + intermittent fasting

don't make yourself so hungry that you go temporarily insane

Down 257->186 as of yesterday, right at 6 foot even. Been religious about eating 1000-1200 calories on OMAD/keto/yohimbine. My everything burns-calves/ass/back/triceps. Kinda debating on making a hamburger patty and blowing off the gym tody.

>mfw I'm doing 16:8 IF and all it makes me do is ravenously eat a gigantic ~1,200kcal meal as soon as it's midday.

It's not a fix all.

if you get hungry, eat
I know that it's easier said than done, but going over your limit once or twice is better than starving yourself into a frenzy each day

nothing is permanent, play around with it until you find a balance that suits you
this ain't a race, plan for the long haul

Don't do it. DISCIPLINE and FOCUS.

I don't think that's the right advice for me really. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full and I feel hungry even when I'm full. What I really need is to have more discipline.

Post your height and weight.
t. 6'4 265 lbs user

You can either double down and make avoiding temptation unnecessarily more difficult
or
you can accept that you don't need to punish yourself to make it through this. What you're doing isn't sustainable, by your own admission. find something that is.

My 2c, hope someone else has better advice.
Damn, I sound like a church preacher.

Do it, It's friday user.

a pound of broccoli is 150 calories

what's the best/cheapest way to buy fucktons of broccoli and keep it for a long time?

You're at a fork in street we call life. Do you take the easy but nogainz way or the hard but gainz way?

Your choice

FRIDAY NIGHT CONFESSIONALS

frozen broccoli obviously but it tastes like ass. i live right next to the grocery store so i don't mind going like 3-4 times a week to get fresh veggies and fruits.

breakfast
I can still taste the grease

Nothing /Fat/her. I am clean

frozen. Nuke it in the bag, mix with a little bit of soy sauce and sriracha

bam, beef and broccoli minus the beef

I only break my diet when I get high. not even when I get drunk. I ate 2 cheese toasties, potatoes and ketchup, can of heinz beans and a 20 piece chicken nuggets from mcdonalds.
I will not smoke weed again until this cut ends

I think my obese boss is actively trying to make me fatter. I'm not fat by any means, but I'm currently trying to cut about 10 lbs of weight so I can have all my abs visible and stuff. Every fucking morning my boss comes in and gives me big ass bag of doritos or something of the sort and fucking grills me when I give away the bag. She makes me so fucking mad...she's even implied that I have an ED just because I don't want to eat her shitty snack food.

Why don't you keep the bag?

you're overthinking it
she probably forgets you exist outside of work

Not sure if this is a retarded question, but if I found a way to buy a large amount of fresh broccoli, could I freeze it myself with good results?

Well I'm not gonna eat it, so I just give it away to my students and let them share it.

so any of you graduated to unasissted Tricep dips and Pull ups yet?

I would eat a dorito each day

Probably. I find it strange that she comes in with bags of chips or doughnuts specifically for me, though. Never seen her do it for other employees.

Seems like you really have some sort of ED. If you hadn't you wouldn't be concerned with abs and shit.

It's my gf's birthday today and she invited me to eat out with her parents. No idea where yet, hopefully somewhere with reasonably-caloried food. I'll just try my best to get something smaller without looking like a total weirdo.
Kind of nervous cause I hardly ever spend a lot of time with them and I always suck at not being an anxiety ridden sperg. Wish me luck /fat/

How long have you been doing 16:8? The first couple of weeks I was doing it, I felt the same way, but after that my appetite really dropped. I'm two months in now and generally feeling satisfied eating two reasonable sized meals a day and a small snack.

@apple

Father I have sinned. I got laid off from my job and went back to my old food for comfort ways these past two weeks instead of hitting the gym. I ate four entire large pizzas in the past 7 days as well.

you should condition yourself.

these days a can of tuna is orgasmic to me

Bcaas yes or no inna cut? Kinda expensive.

Reviewing for the CPA exam now holy shit this test sucks so bad. Broke up with GF after I told her she didn't see me as an equal and she constantly disrespects me. She just said oh well got up and left. Now she is constantly posting and forwardjng to me her drunk escapades. Pls tell me it was worth it, i'd hate the thought of me sacrificing my early 20s for nothing. she works at dunkin donuts meanwhile I work for deloitte. :( least I get to keep my bonus now:

Oh shit this is /fat/ my bad. I'll guess i'll post this again when the friday night feels thread pops up.

Block her and keep working on your own shit. Someone who is going to leave with just an "oh well" and try to show you how great of a time she is having without you is too immature for a relationship. You're much better off.

Also probably trying to use you for cash, the hussie.

Also, good luck on your exam user

>gf that doesn't give a shit that you broke up with her
>works a shitty job waiting for you to start making bank as an accountant
>in fat thread so most likely not her perfect type anyway
>rubs it in your face because she wants you to grovel back to her

Don't sweat those mind games dude. Focus on your test. You're gonna rock it. Make mind palaces and do all that cool shit. I believe in you user.

>Now she is constantly posting and forwardjng to me her drunk escapades.

Petty cunt.

You dodged a bullet bro. Be thankful.

>"haha just eat healthy bro, it's not expens-"

>swapping margarine for butter is healthy

Just eat regular butter, margarine is disgusting

If you pay $11 for butter you deserve to be poor.

are we not submitting weight today?

look at those fucking prices and look how much you get. how the FUCK is this possible.

really getting worked up over some butter huh fatty

you and the fags here praise butter over margarine like it's the second coming so what the fuck are you on about

Who the fuck is praising butter? People one keto or something?

What the fuck are you going to do with butter such that .5 kg isn't going to last you like a month??

I've been doing pull ups with a resistance band

but no :(

i don't live alone faggot, butter here lasts like a week

How big of an issue is sodium? I never looked at it until recently and apparently my sodium is always sky high according to MFP.

bad for your heart and makes your body retain water.

If you were to drop your sodium for a week you'd probably lose a couple pounds in water weight.

for fat loss? not important at all.
for your general health? ... do you have/want blood pressure problems?

Driving test tomorrow wish me luck /fat/

@apple

Annie

240.6lbs

>Apple's weigh in
I thought it was friday, just forgot when.

>My Real Name
>211lb

It feels like I'm getting slower.
I guess I better stay on the wagon, no fuck-ups or cheat days, but I have been slacking with my deficits compared to when I started.

Though, 34s are starting to feel loose on me, that's motivating.

I don't have any at the moment AFAIK, but like said, I'm pretty sure I'm retaining a ton of water. Especially in my legs. Wish I would've recognized this sooner.

I got sucked in to the sips meme, that probably counts as a sin. But they're allegedly 0 calories.

Doing a ridiculous crash diet right now. I know you shouldn't but I need to for an event next month.
Question is how do I prevent gaining it all back? I'm researching proper eating habits, I've made sure to not only lose weight by diet, I've been incorporating exercise into my routine, and so on.
I want to make sure that this shit clicks this time, any tips?

I always had low blood pressure, would eating more sodium fix that or is it just bad for your heart overall?

Just drop your deficit again I guess if you're plateauing

Water retention isn't going to be enough for you to actually notice the effects on your body.

Your legs are just fat

Maybe thats her way of flirting with you?

i can buy margarine for 95 cents a lb, thats the worst possible example you could come up with for that argument

>losing weight
>now realize there were wide womanly hips under the fat

I guess bearmode is the goal then. I'll take a hairy version of a crossfit girl's body.

Calculate BMR. Count calories.

My problem is that I'm dumb and free-handing my meals, and I live with my sister temporarily and I can't always get out of "family dinner".

Chicken seems to help a lot with getting protein in as few calories as possible, but my math could be bad.
>breasts, oil, salt, pepper, maybe some other spices
>bake in oven

Also, my calories for the day in MFP is significantly lower than my tdee the last time I checked it, so I'm not too worried. I never hit it, and like a month ago when I was stupid and hit it those were days that I really worked out at the gym.

>I'm 5'10 and 225lbs
>I can eat about 1900 calories a day
>I ate an 800 calorie burger this week.
>It was the only thing i ate that day.
Am I gonna make it?

You might lose any gains that you may have made.

How much butter do you fucking uses?
Jesus one of those large margarine tubs lasts a couple of weeks.

Do I need to do crunches/sit ups because I really hate crunches/sit ups

If you can't avoid a meal like that, just portion, ask for less, or eat half.
The other option is to meal prep.

Why BMR? Why not TDEE?

It will raise it but you should see a doctor about it if you haven't already. Hypotension is scary.

well using BMR is kind of dumb, but everyone's TDEE is going to be different depending on how much they move around. the best bet would be to figure out your BMR and add something like 10-15% to account for the thermic effect of food and minimum daily activity to not get blood clots or bed sores or whatever, and use that. or find a calculator and set it to sedentary.

Finally got a "real" job so i'll have salary and while it's really low for a degree job it's what the state pays.

So i'll finally be able to move out boys.

Small 1 bedroom here I come. Goodbye fatass mode because I won't have excess money to spend on junk food and a family that ALWAYS buys the shittiest calorie dense stuff.
>Freedom
>Poor as shit but i'll have the internet and a gym
>We're all gonna make it

so the easiest way to set my caloric intake for weight loss is set my TDEE for sedentary and still subtract 500 even if I'm not sedentary?

Gabe weigh in

Apple

Name - Fat O'Neill
Current Weight - 255.0 lbs

Soon you'll be able to bang roasties from tinder. Try not to get them pregnant.

@Apple

FattMatt
271.4lbs

Gained 3lbs since my last weigh in, but that weight was after a 3 day fast. Had a rough week with sodium as well. So hopefully it's just water and my body readjusting. Need to get my shit together though.

well if that's the only meal you eat in the day then surely you're doing well?

maybe go 20:4 IF

Fuck that nonsense buddy. I could hook up with tinder as a fatty living at home. Those girls are mostly trash.

Time to find that asian or weeb black chick. (Never)

>I wear wife beaters for sex
>Haven't felt my bare skin in months
I'm afraid I'd lose wood out of the sheer shame and dismay from what I've become

@Apple
Floperator

I gained 2lb, but apparently lost another percent of fat and gained 2.5% of muscle. Guess my new routine is working.

Lost another pound today. Feels good Veeky Forums.

Doing pplppxx because fuck legs, quit drinking and flapping, If 20/4, and eating keto including an entire bag of spinach a day.

You can do it. Just make it happen.

My dad made his signature sage and onion stuffing this week so I went over my carb limit on Wednesday and broke keto.

Am I going to hell?

I am crash dieting /fat/her.

I'm 511 btw. Goal weight is 190. Another 28.5lbs to go.

@apple

D4 checking in.
317 lbs today. Been a rough week. Trying to not go off the rails.

Been doing it almost a month now, I guess the reason why I haven't adjusted well is I eat a huge lunch then a really light dinner so I don't go over my TDEE

That seems a bit of a stretch, I still have room for dinner. OMAD seems like a good way to go crazy quickly with hunger

Sure senpai
google.be/amp/m.wikihow.com/Freeze-Broccoli?amp=1

not him but it's literally just the first couple of days. i have a coffee when i wake up, then usually my meal around 1-2pm and a protein shake before working out. i never get hungry anymore, the biggest challenge is feeling super sleepy and drowsy after gorging down 1300 calories in one sitting. i'm not /fat/ anymore just trying to loose 2-4 pounds, though. idk if an obese person can have as much willpower and control.

I have always been fatter than my mom. Lately we were talking about my weight loss and the conversation went like this:

>oh my user, I've just never felt fatter I need to start losing weight.
>what do you weigh now? You've been losing weight.
I got down to 173 at my last weigh in.
>oh...
>I'm 179
>you're skinnier than me now...

I didn't know how to respond and she hasn't sent me any of her usual mom texts since.

It was a weird moment.

Not cooking with Organic Unrefined Extra Virgin Olive Oilâ„¢
Your never gonna make it brah