Is this physique achievable naturally?

Is this physique achievable naturally?

Franku?

Can it be? Yeah.
Was it? No.

>that roid acne

this is the perfect physique
you probably cant, his ffmi must be ike 27,28, but is achievabñe with low doses

It's not the physique as much as it's the tremendous strength Clarence got.

That gh slin bubble gut coming in.

Clarence is T H I C C af

a shame he does not compete in any sport at the moment

jesus frank what are you on?

that SPECIFIC physique for that ONE PERSON is NOT as he admitted to steroid use.

>as he admitted to steroid use.

Sauce

this is what peak performance looks like

he has never admitted shit

bump for sauce from this frauding cunt

Like others said I don't think he's ever publicly admitted to juicing, and if he has any intention of competing in weightlifting again, he's obviously never going to publicly say he's juicing. However, we can all pretty much conclude that a young man who was showing and still shows promise of being a world class weightlifter is obviously going to be juicing as that is the only way to compete. (be a genetic freak who trains for a living AND take drugs).

Even if clarence wasn't taking drugs, he wouldn't be someone to look to as an obtainable natty physique. He is obviously a genetic freak, and somebody who can still possibly compete at an olympic level if he were to get over his knee injuries and/or decide that he wanted to compete again. It'd be like assuming an olympic sprinter was natty and using that as a natty goal for your sprint times.

Imagine being stupid enough to think Clarence is natty

I don't know, he doesn't look all that impressive.

His lifts are off the fucking charts, and I am not taking anything away from his strength, but as for a physique, ya I think you could look like that natural.

If we are talking purely aesthetics-wise, then yeah, you could probably have a physique that *looks* like his. You probably, however will not have delts or traps quite as large (proportionally to the rest of the body) and generally you wouldn't have as much mass. I think clarence is something like 5'10'' 200 and something pounds. That's just more muscle at his bodyfat level than like 90% of guys will attain naturally. Even so, if you were to get that physique natty, you'd have to work on in for a decade probably.

>he doesn't look all that impressive.

This is how warped peoples expectations become when they spend too much time on Veeky Forums. This is a relaxed pose where it doesn't even show his legs, which are thick as tree trunks.

I hope no one is. He had impressive lifts even when he was natty though, but he's left humanity behind at this point

imagine being such pathetic little faggots that you nut hug for a literal harry potter on steroids LMFAO.

I don't dispute the fact that he's cycling, I dispute the fact that he's admitted to it, like every fake natty. now fuck off

The physique? Maybe. The strength? Fuck no. Even with roids I doubt it's possible the man is just blessed with genetics along with the roids.

>moving the goal posts

little nut hugging manlet bitch just can't get ANYTHING right lmao.

This. Completely warped standards.

Veeky Forums does that to people.
Compared to your average person, aesthetic-wise AND lift-wise, clarence is top tier.
On fit though he's some "unaesthetic juicer" with "good" lifts.
IDC about him too much, but I have to admit that his lifts are insane.

i think his physique is, especially now. he's a lot smaller atm

but his strength is a different story

he has progressed a lot, hasn't he?

He replied to a youtube comment about steroids that he takes "creatine EOD". Everyone knows that's a euphemism for gear. Obviously he can't admit to it publicly because he literally has the chance to compete in the Olympics.

What mode is he in

D A D D Y

chest is past aesthetic limit, looks off

fucking faggot.

why is his chest so big? you don't need chest muscles for oly lifting right?

he said he might do PL in one of the latest omarisuf videos

>nipple hair
>stomach hair
>no chest hair

what did he mean by this

he's not an olympic lifter anymore. he just does it for fun, not to compete

Because he can bench 200kg

Saw one video of him. Is he an Irish hapa?

Half thai