If you're a beta male you probably shouldn't read this little truth bomb. You might go apeshit

If you're a beta male you probably shouldn't read this little truth bomb. You might go apeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I hate all loud noises because I'm autistic.

Lol I'm a 70kg beta and will drop weights and grunt. There are people who get upset about this?

The slamming of weights during deadlifts is fine to me. The heavier you go, the louder it's gonna get.

People grunting is the apex of insecurity though. It's obnoxious and quite frankly beta as fuck. I've seen guy deadlifting 6 plates and they don't make a fuckin sound. Meanwhile, some poo in loo is grunting curling 40 lbs. The fact that this guy is also performing this much mental gymnastics to this subject also shows he's a beta male. Stay mad

>Nigger drops his 50 bumbell he is swinging in an attempt to curl
>Bounces around and could break someones shin or ankle
>Youre just mad because youre

Im not saying you have to put them down like a feather but if you drop them to the point the bounce around and it hits me, I will be dropping a 45 on your head

I don't care about the act, I care about the noise. I sensitive ears.

Holy fucking Christ this is the most numale possible thing I've ever read.

just fucking respect other's things, the gym owner has bought those weight out of his own pocket.
now, is it okay to make noise when doing deadlifts, pendlay rows etc.? yeah totally, because those exercises MAKE noise.

is it okay to drop 45lbs dumbbell from elbow height right after you have curled it? definitely not, that is just plain retarded and you arent strong enough to control it down.

also, saying someone is a beta or an alpha is beta in itself, alphamales doesnt fucking care what the fuck they are, they just ARE, so stop caring.

jesus fucking christ

Imagine being as retarded as this poster:

>The fact that this guy is also performing this much mental gymnastics to this subject also shows he's a beta male.
This honestly. Nobody cares and the people that do don't matter. No need to preach about it.

If you want to puss out of half your rep, be my guest. But do it somewhere out of earshot or I'll fuck you

>so gay I get turned on by it
Am I the real alpha male?

>If you dont like really sudden loud noises you're a insecure faggot
really makes you (filename) does it not ?

Yes, that makes you a beta user

if he's curling a 40 lb dumbell in each arm that's pretty impressive

oh well might as well just kms now

no it isnt, god damnit.
i have been lifting for 7 months and i curl 38 with each arm

i rarely see people lift half what Veeky Forums claims they lift in real life

this, I dont even mind a guy grunting when I see he is moving a lot of weight or is really putting in everything he got. but those fucking DYEL retards that dont even put in any real effort just annoy the fuck out of me when they are loudly grunting. bitch you are not even benching 1pl8 and your friend is helping you, you dont have to pretend you are a bodybuilder and squeezing out every last rep... I can only shake my head at those retards. Not gonna lie gave me a lot of satisfaction that the girl he always tries to hit on was miring me when I did DL and he was kinda pissed because of it trying to get her attention back. kek

Are you curling or leaning back to make each rep touch your shoulder?

literally you: youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4

really? in my gym most dudes bench 225+
they never squat tho, my gym consists of middleaged curlbros and old guys 60+ doing memexercise

That's shite, I do 50s in each arm 5x5/arm and have skeleton biceps

strict form, slow controlled eccentrics, 10-12 reps

im not an anonymous bragger, my bench is barely 135 for 5

>saw this video in hs weights class
>still haven't heard better advice since

at my gym i rarely see someone load more than 2pl8 on a barbell for any reason.

i saw a guy bench 335 once. he was like 6'8" and easily 300 pounds strongfat.

post your skeleton biceps you're either lying or you have severe body dysmorphia

Okay, but say someone's doing something like benching and the loud noise startles them just enough that they fuck up. That's dangerous shit.

>Indians use anything but ez curl bars

>paying so much attention to other randoms at the gym you know how an entire race curls

>implying he's wrong

I do 3x10 with a 55 lbs bucket and im only ~16 inches

>not all muslims are dangerous
>not all blacks steal
>not all Indians are curlbros

It's natural to notice patterns of certain races and stereotype them. Acting like you don't do it probably means you're a faggot

i'm not denying that all indians are probably curlbros it's just a weird pattern to notice because it doesn't affect your safety or security.

nigs and slimes are an immediate threat to human life i don't even dislike indians

What if it annoys me instead of making me anxious?

Are these guys so weak they gotta drop their shit?

You realise you need to brace your core and hold your breath for deadlifting? How the hell are you supposed to hear someone grunt during that?

>fat greasy neckbearded "powerlifter" steps up to the bar to deadlift
>bar is loaded with lmao 2pl8
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>grips bar
>does five catback reps
>doesn't drop it but SLAMS the bar into the ground after each rep
>SLAM
>SLAM
>SLAM
>finishes set, stalks in a circle around the gym holding two invisible watermelons, red faced and growling

Yes, OP, this man is a cunt.

I know you think we're annoyed because we're intimidated by how much weight you lift or how muscly you are or something. We're not. We're annoyed because you're the adult equivalent of that fat kid in middle school who always acted tough and claimed he could beat everyone up and then cried in the principles office when some skinny kid whooped his ass.

if you want to drop the weight, if you want to grunt, if you want to put the weight down slowly and if you don't grunt - i don't care, do your thing, do whatever, i am only focused on myself

i can't believe there are people that come home from the gym bitching because someone was grunting and giving it their all, even if it was 100% for attention seeking, seemed it worked if you're here talking about it

fucking faggots, i swear..

A thread died for this

>not going around the gym screaming into everyone's ear
lmao y'all are betas

Swinging bent back front raise detected

>isolation movements with bad form for strength
>This is what Veeky Forums really believes

I curl 25-30lb per hand and can probably out row/pullup/pull all of you.

You should be able to deadlift a MINIMUM of 10x what you curl in one hand.

>trying to apply any fucking correlation to your deadlift based of your bicep strength

now this is fucking new level of memery

>that incel who flinches every time i drop my weights
lmao scared buddy?

he's not a powerlifter then

>bicep to deadlift strength ratio

lmfao

THINCC

Maybe you're just weak?

>If you are not ok with loud noises, you are a beta
source

>Someone posts a personal opinion
>"OMG source it as if it was a scientific fact!"
You are the worst kind of autist.

This. I've almost lost toes because highschool faggots will dumbell press with 50s and then throw the fucking weights while they run to look at their abs in the mirror.

Or maybe you can just stop being an overcompensating fucknugget who yells when he benches 1 plate for 5 reps.

that's not psychological projection, it's transference

>getting mad at anything not cash/work related

baka fampai

Studies have shown that grunting can increase your lifts by up to like 10% or some shit. idk, I read in on facebook years ago or some shit. I don't do it, I'm too insecure to do anything that'd draw attention to myself.