Is it healthy to be a 5'4" 140 pound woman?

Is it healthy to be a 5'4" 140 pound woman?

Well that's fat, isn't it? So I guess you have the answer.

Depends on your muscle mass and body fat.

Those arms are thick, and not in a good way.

with an ass like that, yes

as long as you dont suffer from diabetes or other lifestyle diseases who gives a shit

Healthy for my benis tbqh

I'd bend you over and fuck you, baby, if that's what matters.

Look Barbie in the eyes and ask if she could be 5'4'' and 140. That's your answer.

Barbie scaled to size is like 7 foot something and way over 140..

Jelly Hamplanet detected.

No.

Truly the next step in evolution that we, as a species, should strive to attain.

P R O V I D E N C E
And no its not really healthy to be that weight at that height.

You are alright for an average beer-goggles wearing guy. If you want a rich husband, I've got bad news for you.

Are you a qt?

i would fuck

i'm 5'10 and 140 lbs.
jfc lose weight fattie

>superstars
Your an unoriginal whore, get the samoas/gazelles/hamburg's you pleb fuck.

m-my dick isnt thick enough for you but youre perfect and healthy i wish i could have women like you

5'4 140 is fat. You can suck your gut in all you like but your arms will give away your secret and your ass will look like cheese when you're naked.

considering you look like you have almost no muscle i'm going to say no.

Listen here little baby

>Size 28
Wtf

how about posting a non-thot angle?

I swear, whichever woman it is who keeps on and on with this just needs to listen. You don't need to lose weight, you need to lose FAT. 5'4" @ 140lbs and 10% bf would be completely healthy. Then again, 5'4" @ 140lbs and 25% bf would be fat. Learn how to count MACRO's and begin lifting weights. It's all explained in the sticky.

>woman
>10% bf

Tren + HGH is not healthy you stupid nigger. You need to open a biology textbook.

you are overweight for Veeky Forums standards, from a pure health perspective if you are cardiovascularly fit than being a few pounds over weight doesn't directly negatively effect health, but that is a big if.

Picrel is wife material. Would bathe her in cum.

So if you are still here, let me sum it up, cupcake.

Some fatties and sperglers of fit would be all over you. An oral surgeon or Chad, not so much.

Acceptable.
Just do 6km runs 2-3 times a week as well as some weight training like ss.

assuming qt face, would wife pic related... if she was virgin of course

If we count mental health then it's never healthy to be a woman. Thanks for your time.

This good thicc thx

>shirt size S
So that extra fat isn't even landing at the proper places. And that forced anterior tilt ain't fooling some of us, so my guess, your ass is just marginally above the average. Also those fat ridden knees and elbows? You do look like a lot of fun with your insecurities though, definitely pump and dump material.

Just 1 pic so far?

>that 'sner can

I live within 500km of that guy 100%

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Also, what trailer park did your moma raise you in, where they wear adidas shoes with a shirt skirt? Do you have no sense of style?

I'm a foot taller than you and 15% bf at only 35 lbs more so do the math

i am more interested in what is going on the lady in the front

men are supposed to be less fat than women, dumb dumb
but you are also skinnyfat lanklet
how can you be 6'4, 175 and 15% fat? lol are you only 15yo?

If you look like pic related then I would marry you.

>69

That's not something to be proud of, you're a sticc.

25% body fat is ideal for a woman.

If you lift, then yes

what website is that?

That's a normal bmi and she looks fine in her pic. Are you retarded?

I see nothing wrong with that pic, would bang.