What are your thoughts on people like pic related? Alpha male or faggot giving gyms a bad reputation?

What are your thoughts on people like pic related? Alpha male or faggot giving gyms a bad reputation?

This. iPad dude is a queef.

he's a beta. only betas feel the need to put others down.

>fat dude with an ipad in the gym

yeah alpha as it gets

Some fatass who brought a fucking iPad with him to the gym deserves no attention.

He should be kicked out of the gym tbqh. If you want to be a faggot and make fun of people at the gym keep it to yourself and your friends. If he was an alpha he wouldn't feel the need to make fun of people and shame them like this.

>wow this guy is trying to improve himself what a fucking loser lmao!

t. guy who peaked in middle school

>ipad in the gym
>have to put others down

I've seen this multiple times and always assumed it was set up/a joke

>haha look at this obvious douchebro with douchebro tattoos and a fucking IPAD making fun of some poor kid at the gym

I don't think there's anything you could add to make it any more perfectly absurd

>2% fat
>implying it isn't 20%
>ipadfag looks like a chicken too
>twink legs

An alpha would either

>not notice
>not feel threatened and offer some advice

The other barbells at his feet could suggest that he's doing some sort of pyramid set.

The guy taking pictures is the beta
>compares himself to an inferior
>fat bitch sitting down
>IPad
>wears bracelet in gym
>bracelet
Beta confirmed

The dude just lifting weights trying to improve himself is alpha. The other dude is a subhuman.

Really doesn't get more beta than the guy with the iPad. The kid curling is probably gonna get ripped while he stays a fat faggot. He should just end his misery and kill himself

Cyber bullying is gay, he should bully him irl and help him get big.

normal people don't do this shit

Literally the polar opposite of being an Alpha.

>An alpha would either
>>not notice
This, if you even care what other people in the gym are doing youre not making it. Do what you gotta do and fucking leave.

It's okay to banter strong fellas though? I asked the guy at my gym when he's going to add some weight to his bench while he was benching 4plates and we had a chuckle

>I don't think there's anything you could add to make it any more perfectly absurd

Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction my man. It's hard to come up with some shit that happens sometimes.

horde?

>Give other people credit for their victories
How I know this retarded pic was made by some middle management cock sucker.

what a bunch of horse shit

Successful people look towards the peak of the mountain, unsuccessful people look down on others

just a regular dude, trying to get a work out.

Ipad dude looks like the guy at every gym that's been lifting for 6 months, but still can't get past 1pl8 bench but started half repping so that he keeps up the tough guy image he tried to make by sharing gym memes on facebook.

faggot takes an ipad, done.

>Manlet holds an iPhone 7 plus

>successful person is a woman
>unsuccessful person is a man

This pic was just made by a woman. Move along

My gym actually does have a no photography rule. We have a lot of hot chicks (some are models or competitors) so they were worried about creepers. Plus there's a massive crowd of high schoolers and they're worried about bullying. This dude would be in shit if it was found out he was mocking people on facebook.

>My friends and I take form videos all the time and nobody gives a shit
>We make it really obvious what we're doing though

Nobody got the pic showing this dude being banned from the gym and kicked out of his mother's house?

Faggot. If youre going to pick on someody you do it to thier face. Not posting it online like a woman. This guy is nothing ut a gossiping queen faggot.