Does your job help your Veeky Forumsness aspirations anons?

>got until february till i go to indonesia for a few months for surfing, so time to cut
>quit smoking no problem
>working two jobs to save £ for trip
>one involves cycling for 6+ hours a day
>other involves walking up and down 3 flights of stairs 30-40 times a shift usually carrying a bunch of heavy ass shit
>bike courier hours are flexible and gym is 24 hours so can go whenever i want ie when its empty
>includes a swimming pool for the patrician cardio option
>moved back from uni and bar job takes up fri/sat nights so little chance to drink/smoke up with friends
this cut is gonna be a fucking BREEZE lads

Thanks for rubbing it in.

>t. everyone here hates you

>own a supplement store
>have access to all the magic powders
>take gym breaks whenever i want

life is bretty good right now pham

>attorney

No. Not in the slightest

>NEET
>homegym
>all the free time in the world to lift
>sometimes even lift twice a day
>mommy provides food
Wew fucking lad do I hate my life though.

good for you tho user, must have worked your ass off
whats your speciality?

>funding your surfing trips by working dead end jobs
>not by robbing banks while dressed as ex US presidents
Never gonna make it.

Is this the most secure occupation right now?

>Bodybuilding and health fads will never go away
>Segmentation is easy strategize
>Love what you do

Mortgage foreclosure, since I literally just graduated, and I worked there as a paralegal during school. Planning on switching to something more lucrative soon. Thanks for the good vibes, user. May all the gains come to you

franchise store or your own?

are you making bank?

previous business experience?

Its pretty great if you have a good marketing plan. But with anything thats retail, you have to have competitive pricing compared to places like bodybuilding.com and the like.

Our store has been open for a little over a year though and things are going well. Its definitely the best time to be in the industry.

I work at GNC so I get all my supps 30-90% off.

>ups box loader
>overnight work
>couldn't eat enough to keep up with energy expenditure, dropped 9lb in june
>lifts are all down, fatigued all the time, acquired cubital tunnel syndrome
No

I'm a police officer and we have a very well equipped gym at the academy anyone can use. Also there are competitions with swat/specops every once in a while so there's always plenty to do. Also I get paid $1000 for passing a PT test once per year.

>I get paid $1000 for passing a PT test once per year

And $500 for failing it

>work at GNC since september
>get mass gainers for super cheap
>up 38lbs since september
>swear by mass gainers
>customers, if they see me at the gym ,come and ask me for advice and I ask them how their products are treating them
>always wave and smile when I see them
>6'4 228 and always sweet if you have questions about getting big or wanna try a new PWO
I like this job

started as an electrician not long ago and still go to gym 5 days a week. I can easily eat 3000+ calories a day without putting on weight I should probably cut soon since my maintenance is like 3300 calories and a cut would be easy as fuck

Independent supplement shop owner
First year in business were closing in on 250k gross.(much higher than i expected)
Ive been in retail management for years. My brother and business partner is a nutrition/kinesiology/exercise science major.

yes

>electronics engineer
>sit on my ass all day
>feeling lethargic from this
>gym feel so much better feeling the blood rush to your muscles

Makes me really appreciate the gym

>programmer
>work from home
>gym one block away
>go at 3pm when it's empty because I can work anytime I want
pretty good

>researcher (PhD)
>10 hours every weekday
>work on weekends too
>home weights are loud as shit, living in a flat so must work out within normal hours

I may have lost my social life, but putting in the effort for brain gainz and body gainz will make me happy eventually, right?

It makes me money for food and roids so it helps, I guess.

what field user

i'm considering going for a phd as well, how miserable is it and how many years from end of undergrad will it take you

nigger what? I work as an unloader and still hit the gym 5 days a week after work. The problem is you not the job.

I'm in cancer research in Aus, putting leukaemia into mice and then curing said leukaemia in mice. The students here may complain a lot, but it's a shit ton better than a PhD in the US, standard length is 3-4 years and it's focused on the research rather than theory.

Although my pay will suck forever, it's a fun career playing with growing cancers and making up experiments. Good luck with your research though, just recommend not doing your PhD in America

>call center for AT&T retentions
>get paid min wage to be interrupted and yelled at for 8 hours a day on the phone
>always waiting anxiously for my next break
>barely know my coworkers despite being there 2 months
>lifting heavy is really the only other thing keeping me going since I have no social life or hobbies, just fall asleep after work
>heavily depressed, anxious, can't remember when I last woke up without feeling manic
No, I don't have a job that helps my Veeky Forumsness.