Veeky Forums approved pre-workout

Is there a pre-workout that Veeky Forums swears by? I'm not interested in the argument of whether they should be used or not. Just looking for a recommendation. Thanks fags

Crystal meth, you can get it from J-Rome downtown.

Shatter revolution performed ion v2 mr Hyde rotate them bitches

Mio Energy.
It's tasty caffeine you just add to water.
What else do you really need?

Pre Jym is best desu

use code jason15 for 15% off or dianamaybrook for 10% off. if you call in you could probably get a better discount and even get janoy to sign it

SIPS

Athlean X powders are all god tier.

Assault is awesome, I don't care what people say.

what exactly is preworkout supposed to do

babbys first pre

cup of black coffee and a banana lmao

old formula jack3d

OP here. I used NO Xplod like 10 years ago when I first got into lifting. Felt like my body was trying to jump out of it's skin so I moved on to something else. I actually think it WAS old formula jack3d. That faded away and I ended up doing some personal research and made my own little brew with BCAAs, glutamine, creatine, caffeine and crystal lite. Went to grad school and couldn't lift for long periods of time. Now I'm getting back into it and wanted to see what the latest popular pre was. Thanks for the input, guys.

why not just go to the gym w.o pre workout instead of being a beta ruining your health and giving into the fitness industry jew.

?

Good point. I hadn't thought about it that way, but you're right!

i really like nitraflex.

I've been using ON preworkout i get from amazon. comes with all the vitamins, caffeine, creatine, and sometimes I add a caffeine pill when I'm feeling low on energy.

Doesn't have quite the kick as other preworkouts I've taken that cost a lot more, but I honestly can't remember the name of now. All i remember is the burning sensation it left on my upper lip at times. The ON is more like C4 but tastes a lot better.

2 scoops of mesomorph to the face

its essentially caffeine and b vitamins to give you energy plus lose doses of supps like creatine for recovery. its good for going to the gym looking for a pump since its a vasodialator and increases vascularity. not too many long term effects

200mg caffeine
150mg l-theanine

optional:
creatine, beta-alanine

>Be the least in shape fat guy around
>Go to chain gym in my parents small town since I'm there to visit
>Huge dude gives me a nod
>Lose a few lbs, lifts go up a bit, back in parents town a month later
>As I'm leaving same dude enters, says "hey again"
>First instinct is to flee but he gets me into a conversation about how his pre workout tastes horrible
>Consider remarking that I always figured tren would taste like shit...
>Decide I like my teeth in my head, instead ask if works, he says fuck yea with enough research he found a great one, let's you put up more weight for more reps
>Consider informing him of the placebo effect... But this is more conversation with a person who isn't an old friend, family, or talking to me as part of their job than I have in a month, feel exhausted.
>Say, "noice" then 360 and Sprint to my car
Still regret not asking the brand

>2 scoops of mesomorph

Are you trying to say thats not a lot or its too much?

Too much.

I took a full scoop once before my intensity day (deadlift, squat, bench) and thought my heart was going to fucking explode halfway throughout the workout. Good stuff though it completely killed my appetite which was good since I was on a cut and I felt like I could squat a planet. I stick with a 1/2 scoop now since it gives me focus and a good pump without the crazy side effects.

LMAO2HEARTATTACKS

I take a scoop and a half of Mr.Hyde before every workout. Four times a week. Am I going to die?

Mesomorph is now GOAT since Jack3d is kill

5150 prework out.

4 scoops c'mon

A mix of Protein + Carbs is the best, it doesn't matter the type, but the farther away from the workout it is the more you should eat obviously.

From the "Protein book" by Lyle Mcdonald:

>"As mentioned above, the major determinant of how large the meal can or should be is the length of time between the meal and the workout. So, a meal eaten 3-4 hours before training might contain a full 3.0-4.5 g/kg (1.5-2 g/lb) of carbohydrates, a meal 1 hour before workout might contain 1.1-2.2 g/kg (0.5-1 g/lb) of carbohydrate."
>For the most part, the pre-workout meal should simply be considered a normal meal in the first place. So it should contain similar amounts of protein to any other meal consumed during the day. How much protein that will end up being will, of course, depend on the athlete’s total daily protein intake. The greater the daily protein intake, the larger the amount of protein that will be consumed at this meal.
>On average, the pre-workout meal might contain anywhere from 20-40 grams of protein although much smaller or larger athletes might find that this meal will contain more or less than this.
(Of course he is talking here about the pre-workout and not about the "Immediate pre-workout nutrition").

Nah, but you're definitely tolerant to stims now.

Dymatize's new pre-workout is pretty solid desu. Good specs. Clean energy.

>he needs a pre-workout
Kek

Sips and creatine.

K R A T O M
R
A
T
O
M

The evil Narcotica from GN Labs.
It's Linda like meth

i've done lots of all the good real drug stimulants, what's the absolute strongest preworkout i can buy?

i'm want shit that's gonna have me reorganizing the dumbells for 2 days straight

Psychotic by insane labz tried heaps of others but this shit is the best

Watching a twink get pound by a BBC

Just drink some coffee.

Seconded. This shit is strong. It is not a wise choice if its your first pre w.o. .

dyel, we're going to lift, not going to code software

Lmao spending you hard earned money on this shit.

same... actually gunna fuck you up after a bit man, would give me diarrhea eventually after taking just a tiny bit of it.

>1-2 coffee or a caffeine pill for energy
>citrulline malate for a pump

All other things have inferior effect and make it expensive. Jewish pre workout supps do the same but 10x the cost.

ive been thinking about doing this, is this legit?

Work All Day

pre workout is a fucking scam, brew a pot of coffee for like a dollar if you need to get stimmed up

When it had dmaa in it fuck yeab. You can still buy dmaa online legally. it's just illegal to market it as a supplement. I use it and caffiene and a pre.

2 scoops C4

Sure, but creatine isn't a pre-workout.

I drink a strong coffee because I'm not gonna pay that much money for a good workout. Coffee is good enough.

lol, i meant L-theanine + caffeine.

Mix it with piss and shit, we're freaks baby, profilin and strofilin.

Make my own with AAKG, ALCAR, beta alanine, and citrulline malate.

I-is this a copy pasta?

take of scoop of hyde then combo that shit into a scoop of dr jekyll

Salt helps me not get dizzy and have more energy when going to the gym soon after waking up and not eating much. It's best to get about 2g sodium along with lots of water before gym.

Precum