How racially diverse are your lifting friends?

I've got 7 friends in my group chat who all work out together when we can.
Friend 1: Asian
- DYEL, but gets away with it by actually having definition from being low bf rice farmer mode
Friend 2: Half Asian, half white
- Medium lifts, but very cut. Only one in the group with defined abs. Eats only Taco Bell and listens to video game soundtracks while working out.
Friend 3: Middle Eastern
THICCest of the group, rages after a couple drinks. Addicted to Tinder, absolutely halal OHP.
Friend 4: Hispanic
Broad lanklet with low self esteem, benefits the most of all of us from the gym. Great in fights, only sleeps with THICC white womens of equal low self esteem. Huge cock.
Friend 5. White
Roided and drank gallon of milk daily back in high school to some success, but now loses gains each time he settles into a relationship. Owns an SS officer's cap and attempted to read Mein Kampf.
Friend 6: Mixed white and Mexican.
Very big, but no definition. Great lifts when he consistently hits the gym, wasted a couple years in crossfit. No beaner traits besides a Pedro moustache.
Friend 7: Italian
- Hairy dad bod, he's always like "I'm walking here" and talking about times he got laid two years ago. Medium lifts.

>Huge cock.
The fuck?

None of my friend lift.
On of my friends used to be good a kick boxing when he was 14, he hurt his back and is now fat and a bitch,

>friends

>tfw you're hispanic but a dicklet
why can't we be as lucky as the blacks god fucking damnit

He's got black in him, maybe 1/4. He's a fairly dark Hispanic.
I've seen half the group's dicks. No homo

How big?

I've never held a ruler to it and he's actually bashful about discussing it. The only confirmation I've gotten is girls he's been with saying he is fucking huge. We made fun of him for having a chub in the pool one day but it turns out that was just his dick flaccid.

Describe yourself like you did with your friends.

8. White boy
Was holocaust mode in high school, actually bullied by other whitey. Started lifting in college, amazing newbie gains. Friends with the Hispanic before lifting, reintroduces me to the group as no longer holocaust. Still labeled as the group Jew due to Elliott Could features. Only one of the group that can grow good facial hair. Moral of the story is that lifting improved my relationship with all my friend's just as I wanted to improve myself.

Everyone I lift with is from an Eastern Europe background, like me. We're trying to get matching tracksuits

welcome to /fit

Wow, congrats. You've bragged about the diversity of your friend circle on an anonymous image board.
You're the kind of faggot that would probably attempt to befriend someone for the sole purpose of having more minority friends.
Don't worry though... I used to be like you, militant anti-racist, worshiped non-whites. Not anymore. I grew up.

All of my friends are white and I live in a 98% white country so I won't have a chance to brag about my brown buddies anytime soon.

My best friends are 1 Jew and 2 white boys. I don't mind his Jewish background but it sometimes stirs up shit with one of my other friends in particular.

Beyond that I'd say most of my extended friends are white. There's one black dude and he's allright but to be honest we just keep him around so that we look diverse and accepting.

>lifting friends

404. there have been a few people who tried to chat me up at the gym but I always make it pretty clear that I'm not interested in talking to them.

All my friends are Black or Black mixed with something. I've never talked to Asian or Middle Eastern person IRL b4. Last time I had a legit White friend was elementary school.

Sadly this...

>98% white country
what is this paradise?

there are like ten black people in my country, you can spot them pretty easily, they deal drugs

Its called Poland, the last remaining stronghold

what is germany going to do to them when poland refuses the refugee ultimatum?

Literally all my friends are white 6'0+ with blue eyes and either blond or brown hair
>tfw aryan bros

I have no lifting friends, just a bunch of dyel friends who always say they're gunna start lifting but don't.
Don't really care though, I go to the gym at 11pm+ so I can sing and dance and not give a fuck.

I do weightlifting, so basically a bunch of asians, a white guy or two, and a colombian

>lifting
>friends