>hike, run, mountain climb and swim 12 hours per day
>eat like 500 calories/day
>do this for a week
>almost pass out of exhaustion and almost die of starvation
>return home half-dead
>gained 3 pounds

>thinking you will lose any significant weight in a week
are you retarded?

So you tried a crash diet and failed? What a shocker. How about instead of trying to create a pace that you can't possibly maintain you try to eat less/eat better food, and be more active? You'll lose the weight and feel much better, I promise. You can do it.

>lost 4 pounds on my first week of diet last year
>everyone knows you lose the most on the first weeks
are you autistic?

OP confirmed for never reading the sticky.

Top kek, 500 cal a day with excessive cardio based activities.

I'm just going to randomly say eat maybe 1000 cals or something and come up with a consistent routine of running and swimming and hiking. Try sticking with it for at least 3 months and step on the scale again.

T. Guy who runs and swims and sometimes hikes

hurr dood i exercised and dieted for 1 entire week why am i still fat lol

No one's going to agree with you op

pls agree I'm losing

mostly water

How is it scientifically possible for you to eat 500 cals and cardio 12 hours per day for 7 days and still gain weight

I mean, I am not expecting to become thin but at least lose 1 or 2 pounds ffs

You either A. Didn't eat as little as you thought OR B. Didn't do as much as you thought. You aren't some special exception to the rules of weight loss.

>Water weight
>Same time/day per week measurements to make sure variables are similar
>Not counting calories properly (under-estimating)
>Not counting calories lost properly (Over-estimating calories burnt)

Any and possibly all of these could be your issue, correct these while also eating a healthier amount of calories (1500~) and you should see consistent weight loss. You'll only hurt yourself in the long run if you don't eat properly.

Only a woman could do and post something so retarded

Crash diets don't work, also one week will do fuckall, if you're fat go on a cut lasting until you get to the weight you want to be, eat around 1500 calories a day during this cutting season and do cardio, but not an insane amount like 12 hours per day, do around 90 minutes at most and then you lift weights. The EPOC will ensure you burn calories throughout the day, I also recommend intermittent fasting.

>get a job
>don't eat properly until 6PM
>lose 24 pounds in 1 month

>eat only fastfood and pizza, probably around 3000 calories a day
>get pissed off at yourself for being so fat all the time
>jogging 30-40 minutes a day
>eat exactly 1000 calories/day
>do this for three weeks
>haven't lost a single pound

I literally can't even

I usually gain weight after a 2-3 day work at my grandmas farm ,helping her out. Part of it is me not shitting properly at her outhouse,part of it is,''fuck it I did yard work for 12 hours might as well treat myself to her sweets pantry''. But after a few days the weight comes off on its own
the body is a weird thing

Cannot fathom your mentality
>spend years gaining weight
>expect to lose it in a week
a week isn't even making a dent unless you're a couple pounds overweight
think long term, shit ain't gonna get better over night
not a single night anyway

So I weight myself post-poop?

>pissed at fat
>eat 63 cal day
>15 hours jog each day
>11 hours deadlift
>10 minutes later I gain 2 pounds
Bad

Weigh yourself at 8am every monday morning. It's as simple as keeping it to the same standards. If you weigh yourself on monday at 6am, and then a week later at 8pm, there'll be more variables introduced that lead to a fluctuation of weight, including whether you've shit.

So if you want accurate measurements, then yes, before you poop. Or after. But always stick to a pattern.

I'll weight myself post-fap too to be sure.