Tfw getting high after a tough gym session you blasted through

>tfw getting high after a tough gym session you blasted through

Excellent! I smoke before workouts too, getting clear while getting pump is fun and getting high again is more fun

Never before but always after.

High as fuck, repped 5 reps of 150kg squats, and 1 rep of 170kg. It's the best for bulking.

On 500g of carbs for the day

>Tfw getting high in the middle of a gym session

LMAO WEED

LMAO UNDERAGE

DUDE

shit I can't imagine how good these sushis must being high after a workout.

DUDE WEED LMAO

seriously, you fucking degenerate druggies are a joke

Seriously though. ITT: unemployable stoners seeking affirmation from random people to justify their drug use

lol weed am i right bros. soo high rn lmao

BRUH

>tfw getting high from working out
best feel desu

tfw I probably lift more than you, smoke weed, fuck QT stonergirls, and have a stable job

Tfw vaping kush inbetween sets. Home gym master race.

Tfw smoke weed and then workout to get a double high

>I'm bigger than you
>I make more money than you
>I have gf
>I get high every day
>I love my life
Stay mad, sweetie. You can't do anything about it except cry on the Internet :)

>not smoking weed because i'm not a faggot

feels gud

>I'm bigger than you
>I make more money than you
>I have wife
>I dont get high every day
>I love my life
Stay mad, sweaty. You can't do anything about it except cry on the Internet :)

>Weed
>Degen

Cuck detected.
Fucks wrong with you? Do some research and come back you establishment beileving sheep faggot. I know you're jelous because youre too much of a pussy to break the law but that is the most cucked opinion.

You can't talk shit because I've smoked weed before and I was a degenerate pothead, now quit defending your drug, um I mean, "medicine" and fuck off you degenerate lol

It piss
But name calling aside, why did u actually quit? What's degen about weed? Feels good after workout n helps sleep.

So clever you copied the post, but you aren't bigger than me. Also, my point stands that your stereotype is a meme and untrue. Way to btfo yourself.

I'd smoke weed if I wasn't in the military. Becoming a pilot though so if I go airlines I will most likely never smoke again until I retire.

Sad life.

I don't know why but your abs look like shit
Can't tell if its because your pudgy or you just have shit genetics

>beta male detected

if it was "tfw getting smashed blablabla" you wouldnt be shitposting your hypocrite

You seem abit insecure there lad

Deflection with obviously contrived insults. Nice try, but I don't think you're in much position to critique my physique, dyel. If you want to see bad genetic, just look in the mirror.

post bod brahs

You look tiny. How tall are you?

It's because gyno and low test

>tits looks like they get pumped of milk every morning

>tfw you realize any one can lie on the internet without consequences

Samefag please be more subtle. The thread counts the number of unique posters.

That nipples placement is really unfortunate user

>tft just got a new job as engineering consultant and don't know if i'll ever get to work out high again because possible client drug tests :(

>posting 8 times to try and make me feel bad about my physique
you are very pathetic and completely transparent. Btfo yourself again and again.

>be me
>posts once
>"samefag posts 8 times"

Explain why the poster count stayed at 23 for every post you made and jumped to 24 for You posted
and the count is still 24.
You just can't stop fucking up lmao

GOAL LIFESTYLE

So how tall are you?

>being this retarded
I only account for 1 of those posts

STILL SAMEFAG LMAO

weed is literally for teenagers and people with stunted maturity . Grow up and do coke you pathetic fuck

This shit is beyond funny I can't believe how triggered you are

Ok, you caught me

Srs though, youre retarded

This dude is so combatative
Must be trying to compensate for looking like shit

The weed is fucking up his head

love getting runners high.

That body is fucking goals breh what is your body like?

youre absolutely delusional if you think that looks like shit. what you're doing is the definition of compensating.

>damage control

routine?? Mirin

i don't even smoke weed but what century are you in? weed is a fucking joke, should be legalized ages ago

thats why i stopped smoking weed, wherever i fucking go, there is a retarded numale that start a conversation with be just because i'm smoking weed, idk if they are all just gay and want to get fucked by me but weed smokers look all like homeless people or numales, fuuuuuck weeedddd

holy fuck please post uncensored version

Why are you smoking around people if you don't want to be talked to? And why is your solution fuck weed? You a little stupid?

>Parker
>a numale

I don't think you know what you're talking about

Lifters high for me, or idk if you can call it high. But usually I'm kind of lethargic in the day and in a bad mood, but right as my workout has gone halfway through, or after it's over, I don't feel lethargic anymore and even sometimes just smiling for no reason.

me too. The day I found out my gf was getting sexually harassed at work I wanted to commit murder. Went and lifted and it felt like nothing happened. In a calm and cool manner, we got him fired.

He has gyno dude wtf are you on about
He looks alright for a former fatty who's been lifting for two years but that's about it

Oh great, another thread where lowlifers try to normalize their drugabuse.

You all know your degenerate, weakwilled bullshit is going to get trashed when you bring it up, so why do it? Might aswell post about fatacceptance or what you pull in sumostance. Stop exploding like little children when the sneering responses come, you knew what was coming. Grow the fuck up or at the very least stop posting.

You're a fucking loser. Only a degeneratedoes drugs. I hope you get beat to death by a loved one. Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit.

>but you aren't bigger than me
he isn't,but i am you little faggot druggie. Keep justifying your drug use and the fact that you don't have the stones to face the world sober. You are a fucking joke like most of the people here.

Nice pic. Wtf I hate weed now.

Sorry no pic for you to masturbate to you fucking degenerate. I will personally beat you dead one day

Funny thing is, you never will and have to just deal with it. Also it's obvious you're a fat piece of shit, you're not fooling anyone, dyel.

Esmeralda pls

weed gave me chronic anxiety and DP/DR, even after quitting and even though I've never been an anxious person

I wish I had never smoked it

Funny thing is,i will,I am in better shape than you,you degenerate faggot. YOU are a dyel and you always will be as long as you continue to do drugs you pussy. You are going to get your nose broke fatty.

That's why you can't post any pictures, right? You're just so fit? Keep dreaming, sweetie.

Why are you so triggered? I thought women didn't browse Veeky Forums

>Plant
>A drug

hahahahahahaha. It's funny when humans try to deny the will of God like they are superior. Enjoy hell faggot.

Genesis 1:29-30
Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.

weed is pretty good man ! Too bad it costs money.

You're the one who needs to grow up. You can't handle that it can be done in moderation and with no adverse effects. crying faggot you'll never get your way

>work out
>huge pump
>get high
>fap
>shower

bliss

>tfw getting drunk on a monday and wasting it on finding that one album you used to listen to..

Where the fuck does it say anything about smoking weed in there, or anything close to it?
>ITT loser stoners pull random bible verses to try to validate their shitty lifestyle
Pathetic

>That's why you can't post any pictures, right?
Sorry, i'm not posting pics for you to masturbate to you degenerate faggot. wait until your nose gets broke faggot. I might just break your jaw too pumpkin. Enjoy drinking through a straw for at LEAST six weeks.

Fucking manchild

Stoners are pretty gay. Too bad I like weed.

>>Grow up and do coke you pathetic fuck

yeah guys stop doing that drug that has no serious implication and completely fuck up ur life on coke you children. lol

>waaah muh coke side effects
You're the one who needs to grow up. You can't handle that it can be done in moderation and with no adverse effects. crying faggot you'll never get your way

Any tips how to quit weed? I've tried it when I was 28 and basically went from drinking 1-3 times per week to smoking every day. My addiction is so bad I routinely reject sex from women just because getting high is all I want now.
Pls halp

Literally stop.

It's the only way, there's no shortcuts.

>everything natural is good for you
I hope fags like you overdose on mushrooms

>lifestyle
whoa slow down babe. i never said i'd marry you.

>just b urself breh

Cry harder lmao

How's high school edgelord

says the anti-trend follower

I have friends who smoke before workouts religiously. Seems to work for them. I had a bad experience with pot before, won't touch the stuff, but I guess it's different for everyone