Sexual heath

What's the best way to build tongue endurance for going down on a girl? I love doing it but my tongue wears out quickly.

To keep it Veeky Forums: I'm 6'0" what should my weight be? I'm currently in the 183 range but my goal is 170

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=garlic, vitamin c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4956823/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play a woodwind instrument. Tongue+culture gainz.

I'm no longer in high school

>unironically going down on girls

>licking pusy
Holy shit what a beta

My fetish is pretty much being such a sexual powerhouse that girls fall in love.
I have an insanely high libido and very short refractory period, so I can fuck pretty much as many times as I want in a night. I fucked a girl 13 times in one night and morning once.
I also go down on girls, am good with my fingers, dirty talk, all that shit, because I want a girl to get addicted to fucking me.
That's why I've got exes who hate my guts that still send me nudes and sexts because I fuck like nobody else and pander to their fetishes.
If you are good at going down on a girl it is a huge advantage for you.

tips on lasting longer and giving natty lickaroo?

What's the point of lying on the internet?

Breathing in and relaxing (reverse kegels), breathing out and flexing the whole core and pelvic floor.

are you indian?

licking pussy is for complete betas

also when a girl is done sucking you off make sure to tell her to fucking wash her mouth out before you'll kiss her

kek i did this once

I don't really last an exceptionally long time, at least not the first few rounds. The old tricks work, focus on something besides your pleasure, relax, if busting too soon is a problem then masturbate with a tighter grip to become less sensitive, ect. Cardio and kegels will give you better stamina and harder erections.
There isn't one, so I don't. I'm not the best at getting girls to sleep with me, my body isn't all that great (between builtfat and athletic, too much fat either way) but i am really good at sex, because my biggest fetish is getting women off.
Nah, scotch Irish American mongrel. Pasty as fuck.

As for the natty lickaroo, it's all about the girls preference. Her clit is usually where you will want to focus attention, so finding it is key. Once you find the spot that makes her really react then do not vary much besides maybe speeding up, girls have to build to an orgasm and changing your direction of attack or altering your rhythm too much can basically reset that. If your tongue gets too tired don't be afraid to cheat it a little with your neck and jaw, this ain't an isolation exercise.
If she starts wiggling around and shaking too much grab her hips and hold her down. This is hot and dominant to her, and makes the job much easier on you. Don't stop when she starts orgasming, you can extend the orgasm or double up on it by powering through. This will totally wreck her and then she's yours.

Most importantly, ask her what she likes and what works. Open communication makes good sex way more fun and easy to achieve.

Anybody ever deal with premature ejaculation? Can't seem to last worth a shit anymore and it's really killing me

How do you ironically go down on a girl?

give us a guide on how to pick up girls and how to foreplay

>picking up girls
Literally a numbers game. Don't be afraid of rejection. If I'm using tinder then I use a really provocative pickup line (I don't share it because all you autists will overuse it). Sometimes girls laugh, some times they just act intrigued, sometimes they don't respond at all. Always keep your end goal in mind, but don't be afraid to talk a little about normal things to establish you're a person not just a penis. A lot of times they will want to do a date of some kind, generally just to establish you're not a serial killer catfish. Coffee or drinks are a good way to meet up and chat. Small ways to initiate physical contact are important. Putting your arm around her waist or touching her thigh. Breaking that contact barrier is big. Avoid self deprecating humor unless it's very past tense. Ask lots of questions, be interested in the responses no matter how dull they are. Take the conversation to either your place or hers. Don't be afraid to just go in for a kiss. If she responds positively then foreplay
>foreplay
Literally all depends on the girl. I've had some who would literally answer the door in lingerie, for them the foreplay was the texting and teasing and anticipation to get to that point. For others it's all making out, wandering hands, kissing the neck, then stripping off clothes. Sometimes you may have to escalate by picking her up and tossing her onto the bed or couch. Other times she will climb onto your lap and initiate herself. And that's not even touching later hookups where you might be getting more elaborate with romance or fetish shit. It varies so much that a guide is barely any good.
Basically if a girl is both naked and pretty wet, you're good to go.

I was in a long term relationship, both of us were 30-50lbs over weight. Never had a problem fucking, we break up. I go a like 6 months without fucking, dieted and starting working out in this time, get to goal weight looking dyel but have some noon gains.

Anyways I started trying to bang tinder sluts and I get matched often enough so meeting chicks is not a problem but I cannot maintain an erection now. It's driving me crazy

Eat more fats. You need dietary fat for test production. Also do more cardio, having better blood flow will improve your erections

30s full-lock Kegals.

lmgtfy.com/?q=garlic, vitamin c

>he actually get it

give us the pick up line you fucking weirdo

putting your mouth where your dick is. pretty fucking gay. enjoy oral cancer in your lifetime
also
>caring about what she thinks or feels

how to eat ass?

>190

You fucking serious?

Don't be a cuck

Y-you too
No, fuck off. I'm never giving away a successful pickup line to any thirsty dudes. Y'all will run it into the ground then I'll be out of luck.
Enjoy the complete lack of variety and sexual interest you bring to the table. Enjoy being a beta all your life who's sexual prowess is limited by his own insecurity

>thinks his hedonism is anything to be impressed about.
>so beta he thinks sucking on feminine penis' is the only solution

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4956823/
>Oral sex and oropharyngeal cance
>Oral sex is prevalent among adolescents and sexually active adults. Sixty percent of oropharyngeal cancer reported in the United States is associated with HPV 16 infections. Individuals who practiced oral sex with multiple partners are at risk for developing oropharyngeal cancer and need to be informed about practicing safe sex or getting vaccination.
>Recently, a report from Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) data demonstrated a statistically significant increase of oropharyngeal cancers affecting young people between the age of 20 and 44 years, encompassing all American ethnic groups.[2,3] The incidence of tonsillar carcinoma increased at an alarming pace in the young (50 years or younger).[4] Hence, oropharyngeal carcinoma is now recognized as a specific disease affecting the young.[5]
>Oral sex has been implicated in the development of HPV16-induced oropharyngeal cancer. Individuals with a history of oral sex, multiple partners, and oral HPV 16 infection are at increased risk for developing cancer.[11,36,38,40,48–51] This is highlighted by a case study of 240 patients with oropharyngeal cancer. HPV 16-positive and HPV 16-negative patients had distinct risk factors profiles. Patients positive for HPV 16 had a history of oral sex and multiple oral sex partners. In contrast, HPV-negative patients had no history of oral sex and a strong history of smoking and drinking
if you can keep your brain off thinking of smoking asshole for a minute why don't you learn to try getting your life in order.

I keep hearing about how masturbating kills your dick's sensitivity but I'm experiencing an opposite effect.
The more I fap the more my dick/balls become sensitive so I orgasm REALLY hard. Now I'm wacking it 4+ times a day cumming buckets each time.
How do I stop this vicious cycle of cleaning my pipes?

>not getting the HPV vaccine

>thinking the (((HPV vaccine))) does any good
top lel
it doesn't even protect against the majority of strains

>Amerifats literally getting cancer from licking pussy because they won’t give girls HPV vaccine cos they think it will make them sluts

Lol

enjoy getting cancer from licking a girl you thought that was safe because she was (((vaccinated)))
also enjoy your infertile women from (((vaccination)))

>everything is a jewish conspiracy

My doctor told me that it immunises against the most common strains.

It actually does fuck up their fertility.

yeah, that's like 3 out of 16
I didn't mean jewish by saying ((())), I meant there's something ominous pretending to be innocent

mini bars are easy to come by online, I say start with just the bar-typically about five pounds, to keep from getting sore, you can add maybe a pound a week and soon, your gains will be through the roof!