How are you supposed to get a qt gf when 2/3 of women over 20 are overweight or obese?

How are you supposed to get a qt gf when 2/3 of women over 20 are overweight or obese?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2008/12/09/tattooed-gen-nexters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like them overweight. I lover thick thighs and the pussy surrounded by meat. it's like a flower with large pedals and I'm the bee trying to get to that nectar in the middle.

Nuclear holocaust when?

well you're not getting 1/3 of the female population sooooooooooooooo

Get a gf under 20 years old

Thin women are aesthetically pleasing to other women. But to men, they are simply walking skeletons -literally skin and bones. The Greeks and Romans were wise once upon a time. They said that beauty was the defining characteristic of a true man. Men that were weak and frail often were skinny, had shaved heads and suffered from early balding and other age related diseases. Braphogs, also known as traphogs, or "landwhales" with their blubber kept to a maneagable level were admired from kings to queens to peasants. A man with high tesosterone naturally gravitates towards the women whose womb will lend to the thick and healthy shape of a well defined offspring.

Hard to find a braphog with the right proportions though.
I'd rather be with someone like in my pic.

Working the floor at retail I see braphogs on a routine basis. They seem to particularly gravitate towards me. Yesterday I was on cash and a braphog came to my till and I could barely contain myself. There is something instinctual to high test and attraction to "hourglass" women.

That is fucking disgusting.

>2/3

It's not that bad. Not yet at least.

Guys are just as fat, fit people are competing at even numbers. Your post implies men are the only ones that have to deal with a sea of fatties. NEWSFLASH: everyone is fat now, regardless of sex.

Prefrontal cortex is not developed at that age. You are mentally challenged if you're okay with that and over the age of 25

It is, those are obesity statistics, it doesn't count overweight people below a BMI of 30

the prefrontal cortex never develops in women

that's interesting but I couldn't find any research on it. can you point me in the right direction?

Lol thx for letting me know just how mentally challenged you are
Actually it finishes developing faster in women vs in men. Men in general take longer to mentally finish developing.

Bros this shit was a "women are inferior" joke.
Plz

I don't accept any girl that weighs more than 60kg

Keep in mind a girl that is 60kg is like 6 feet tall

I don't feel as though my standards for women are ridiculous or too high.

>Be white
>Be at least 5/10 facially (truly average plain jane)
>Don't be fat (I'm more into "thicc" than thin so my standards are even more loose than most)
>Be feminine, be good at one or two traditionally feminine things. (My ex used to like to drive me crazy by wearing aprons and cooking things for when I came over. Seeing her cheeks all red from the oven's heat and in an apron just made me want to fuck her right there in the kitchen.)
>Don't have tattoos or piercings previously reserved for livestock (Women don't even know how to wear regular earrings anymore)

At least where I am at though, it seems a list like this disqualifies at least 90% of women.Are those things really too much to ask?

you sort of can tell someone is talking out of there ass when they make a bold claim with no evidence
>wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites

You need to be higher status, more charming, and physically attractive than the other males competing for the qts. Simple as that.

Kek

Yeah of course, I just think that to open your dating pool as a male to say 50% of the females your age, you not only have to be of higher status relative to the female, but you'd have to have piss poor standards yourself to even want to be with more than half of them. Though you could say the same about a lot of "men" these days.

Don't forget the vast majority are single moms. I don't even feel bad about being a shut in with no dating prospects cause it's literally all trash

i'm pretty sure a 6ft girl weighing 60 kg would be fairly skelly

Move to somewhere with better standards, wtf?
It's like 50/50 at worst here.

>high test
Yeah sure user

It is that bad. 1/3 of the population is *obese* and another 1/3 is overweight, only 1/3 of the population has a healthy BMI.

There's a difference between "hourglass" and a whale, user.

>tfw you live in one of the few wealthy and slim countries
I feel for you, burgerbros

>Guys are just as fat

We're on a bulk, dyel scum.

>54% of millenials have done one or more of the following: gotten a tattoo, dyed their hair an untraditional color, or had a body piercing in a place other than their ear lobe

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2008/12/09/tattooed-gen-nexters/

Really narrowing your options there with the muh degeneracy

THICCfags were a mistake

more so
out of the 33% in healthy weight about 50 % is attractive to you (probably less) so thats about 16% lets say

out of those 16 % (based on pareto principle) 80% is trash you dont ever want more than pump and dump
that leaves about 3% of females.
out of those 3% about 50% (but probably less, considering women think only 20% of men are above average) will find you attractive

so yeah, one in onehundred girls will be long term material

chances are slim but i hope we can make it

THICCfags are an adaptation. STICCs and their orbiters are being bred out of relevance.

maximum zozzle

1 in 100 is quite alot actually.
Think of how many women you've seen last time you went outside. If you live in a big city, you've probably seen at least a hundred potential gfs.

"Muh tradwife can't have any tattoos or piercings"

What a dumbass thing to care about. Half the people I know with tattoos have like a knot on their ankle or some such, but apparently that disqualifies them

>betamales do statistical research and construct their desired qualities based on probability
>chad doesnt even know what pew research center is and just finds a girl that is an exception to all the rules

This 2b Q h. Who is going to reproduce more, the sticc fuckers who refuse everyone but the 12/10 unicorns, or the thicc brap lovers who will happily mate with any chubby big assed at?

Sticc is a dying breed. The faster they go extinct the better.

speak for yourself fag

thigh gap is the best. A-B cup too. fite me

Stop being American