Girl does leg presses in the smith machine

>girl does leg presses in the smith machine
>several of them occupies the deadlift platform to do 40 kg/90 lb hip thrusts
>some old man takes occasional bites of a banana during his workout and leaves it on the db rack in the meantime
>loud and smelly dindus doing only bp and curls with shit form without putting the weights back
>OCD guy washes himself +6 times with soap in the shower, before putting on 20 strokes of deodorant
>the gym cooperates with an anti-roiding agency, so the facility is sometimes raided and "too big" guys are tested for roids by cops

When did you "graduate" from your gym, Veeky Forums?
Was it worth switching from a normie gym to something a bit more expensive and dedicated?

I want strong and skilled people around me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH-kMXUnkJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you get arrested by the gym police for being too big

>mfw I yell LIGHT WEIGHT at my normie gym to scare everyone

>live in a small town
>old lifter guy has his personal gym (in his 60s)
>around 3$/month (europonor gym mas-terrace)
>got key
>can go whenever I want
>approximately only 5-8 guys go there
>all dials
>tfw can see the p roundness in his eyes when he sees me

>gym organizes raids on its customers
I don't believe you

It took me longer than I'd care to admit to figure out what "P. Roundness" means

OP Is probably swedish

that pic epitomizes Veeky Forums succinctly doesn't it?

>the gym cooperates with an anti-roiding agency, so the facility is sometimes raided and "too big" guys are tested for roids by cops
this is extremely illegal to do

>police arrest you after they somebhow force you to take a anabolic steroid test
>"busted user! Now we have to revoke your membership hehehe"
When has this ever happened?

I was going to ask, but on what grounds would they arrest you? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you could be stoned and it still wouldn't be a crime unless they catch you smoking. Are steroids even illegal?

They did that at Exhale, the most famous body building gym in Sweden, guys jumped out of windows etc. to escape the coppers.

And it's OK to do in Sweden, most gyms are members in the "anti-drug" group that allows them to test their members whenever they like to.

>>loud and smelly dindus doing only bp and curls with shit form without putting the weights back
The ones at my gym take their fucking shirts off then look at me like i'm the asshole for telling them to get dressed. Wouldnt really care if they actually did any real lifting. Instead they curl and incline DB the 20's. Also wouldnt complain if they didnt leave the area smelling like the zoo when they arrive either.

Fuck Niggers

Yep. Local gyms cooperate with our national Sports Confederation, who organize things together with the cops. They occasionally do unannounced mandatory tests in gyms - usually urine.

it's almost like people from other countries than yours post on 4ch

sorry i guess im just used to having freedom

I used to go to the shitty university gym with only two power cages for 15/month.

Now I pay 35/month to go to a dedicated strength training/bodybuilding/powerlifting gym with 5 fucking power cages.

Everyone there is huge. Maybe 10% of people there are clearly on gear.

There's an American flag larger than my house hanging from the rafters.

I'm finally home. Worth every penny.

This is the most basic intrusion of individual rights done by any government. Stalin shipping people off to the gulags was less bullshit than this.

>like that's a bad thing at all
Would open and franchise gym for/10

I kind of want to go to a bigger and more serious gym. I know there is one in my city but it's further away and more expensive than the Golds I go to near my house.

During busy hours there are a ton of people who do meme tier lifts and have no idea what they are doing, but I'm a total neet so I just go at dead times

>live in sweden
>walk down the street with my boys going home from the club
>police car pulls over
>they get out
>both cops are female
>they check if we have drugs with us because we "look suspicious"
>we are all white middle class citizens so idk what she was refering to
>checks my ID
>literally orders me specifically to take off my jacket
>checks out my body
>"you know steroids are illegal right... *looks at ID* ...user ?"
>blank stare at her in confusion
>smiles and tells me "we will leave it at a warning for now"
>do some obligatory checking of IDs and then leave

wtf is going on in this god forsaken country ? are we literally ruled by feminists that can order me to strip down for their amusement now ?

sweden is fucked m8 i'd gtfo

literally never went to a commercial gym
home gym master race from the get go
dunno why you'd waste money on gyms when you can just save for a bit, and buy your own shit. saves time, money, car bills, and saves yourself from dealing with the typical subhumans at gyms

someone post the news article screenshot from the guy that was controlled for roids in sweden, he's not even big for Veeky Forums standards

>wtf is going on in this god forsaken country ? are we literally ruled by feminists that can order me to strip down for their amusement now ?

akta dig så de inte tar dina tamponger också

way easier to motivate yourself in the gym though, if you are on your own it can be hard to really get hyped up. I might be a narcissist but when I see these teenage kids mumbling to each other looking at the weight I loaded up on the bar for a DL it just feels good and I want to rip that shit off the floor.

but I think everyone is probably different.

Yes, your country is the biggest laughing stock in the world

>Ausfag
>Several years ago police were trialling new stop and search laws.
>Laws that weren't legally in effect.
>Country bumpkin visiting friends in the city so I didn't know about this.
>Cops stop us, 5 white guys in the middle of the day.
>Start searching and frisking my friends.
>None of them protested it.
>Tell cops to fuck off.
>They threaten to arrest me.
>Tell them I'll resist any unlawful searches and that I'll sue the shit out of them.
>Continues for a while, they're not willing to go through with it, end up giving me a move on order and a fine for "disorderly conduct".
>I'm pretty shaken up being like 17 at the time.
>Call dad, he's fucking fuming.
>Tells me to find a lawyer and he'll pay over the phone.
>Walk into youth law centre that was literally a block away.
>No charge, lawyer there sort of grins and just says he'll handle it.
>Never pay fine, didn't move on, didn't hear anything about it, nothing on my criminal record (have NV2 clearance).
I assume they got that shit fairly often and they just emailed someone to drop it.

First time I found out it wasn't actually legally in effect was when I watched an ACA bit where they tried to stop and search the police minister.

>your country is the biggest laughing stock in the world
Nobody givea fuck about a germanic pig country

Get off yourself

>incline DB the 20's
please atleast be kg

please be lbs, I don't want anymore niggers in Europe.
Nobody here does. youtube.com/watch?v=wH-kMXUnkJU Please enjoy this video.

Shoo shoo monkey boy

>>OCD guy washes himself +6 times with soap in the shower, before putting on 20 strokes of deodorant
s-shut up

How does it feel that female cops in sweden can soon rape men.

What does it mean? I am lost

Autocorrect of proudness aka pride

im not black and that isnt a trip fag, newfag

Faker than 9/11

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

The more expensive the gym the more normie core it seems to be here.
I work out in some converted bomb shelter/dungeon. Thats where I started and that is where I plan to stay.
Its cheap as fuck plus I know the owner,so when prices go up mine stays the same.
The more expensive gyms are fitness clubs, and judgment free zones where everybody judges you if you aren't a weakling.

I'm pretty excited desu

>that guy who doesn't bring a waterbottle and instead spends 10 minutes drinking from the fountain taking breaks

You can refuse but if you refuse they assume your guilty and your banned from all the local gyms.

I bet he records all your workouts and caps to them

I have a water bottle but fountain water is usually colder so I use the bottle to mark my spot and use the fountain between sets.

Sweden?

Dat package....

>police raid gym and arbitrarily test people who got big
What country are you from? I can't comprehend that, it is terrifying for me to imagine police having the power to do that.

>leg presses in the smith machine
I had to google image that shit. Pinterest bitches thinks they clever

My gym is the border between the serious gym and the normie gym. Yeah there are plenty of people who lift respectable weights with acceptable form, but then there's the 50 year old dudes curling in the squat rack and quarter squatting 2pl8. The DYELs wearing $200 of gear to bench sub 135, and the girls doing infinity reps with zero weight to tone up.

Every time I learn something new about Sweden I find myself continuously more disgusted and disappointed

something similar happened to me
>be me, 21 at the time, ottermode
>shirtless, smoking a tobacco cigarette in a park with two friends
>two cops driving by turn on their siren and drive over the sidewalk
>two buff cops get out of the car
>"HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"
>jsut tobacco sir
>he smells it and throw it on the ground
>"let me see some ids"
>after checking it he says "ok, hands on your head and turn arround, we're going to search for ilegal substances"
>buff cop number one is working on my friend and the numer two is on me
>he doesn't find anything, then he touches my butt and squeeze it
>i flinch and say "what the fuuck?"
>he yell "WHAT DID YOU SAID?" and hit me in my arm with his baton and leaves "KEEP CLEAN KIDS" he yells from his car and leave
>shoulder got sore for almost two weeks with a huge bruise

>cops in Sweden arrest you for being too big
Guess it's true what they said about Eurofags hating guns

Seconded my dude

>shirtless
there's your problem

You have found American Valhalla my friend. Lift with the gods

Wot? Where the fuck is this?

Same. I used to want to move there when I was younger as Aus gets next to no fucking snow and the women are typically hot. Now I really, really fucking hate them. England too and the Dutch and French. Germany as well.

Sweden

are you white?

origins of unironic quidditch?

>Move to Germany for work
>Go to McFit which is the cheapest normiest gym you can find
>Surprisingly lot of big guys late at night who look like they've lifted for years
>None of them rerack their weights after lifting
>Plates all over the gym floor
>mfw
Germans are brain-dead sheep that will only do something if it's an official rule. No damned gym etiquette

same here

actually it's because McFit is literally the gym where all the scum goes to because it's cheap as fuck. Sure there are some good McFits out there but if you live in a bigger city they are almost all absolute shit.

You should go at regular times once user, McFit is fucking awfull. If you go at night you will usually meet the best kind of people that you can find in McFit during the day it is full with retards.

i bought a squat rack for myself for christmas. now i don't have to deal with the shitty gym. i do miss the steam room, though, but to upgrade my shower to a steam room might only be around $2-2.5k

>only have normalfag gym near me
>it's pretty far away and it always play shitty radio music
The good thing is that most people stick with the machines but I'm saving up money to get my own home gym. It sucks to exercise around other people

WEEEWOOOWEEEWOOO
BRAINLET DETECTED

>McFit
I thought you were memeing a McDonald's based fitness center. Kek

Underrated post.

Could always be worse Planetfitness bought out the 24hour Fitness I used to go to.

I thought as much when I signed up since every cheap gym across the globe attracts scum. I just figured the late nighters who look like they know what they're doing would at least follow basic gym etiquette.

>3$/month
>10$/month
Only here in kikeland it's starts from 50$/month

is this in sweden by chance?