No point in lifting

what's the point of lifting weights if you are going to die anyways?

why expose yourself to such suffering when you can calmly wait for yoru dead?

you don't need to humillate yourself at the gym.

I know you're trolling, but what's the point of living life if you didn't chose to live?

>inb4 one in a million chance to be alive
Doesn't answer my question

why dont u off urself so u dont humilate urself on Veeky Forums?

>why eat an apple if eventually there'll be no more apple left?
>why keep on living when you can just kys now?

bc it gives you control in your life
we're all gonna die eventually what matters is your legacy

whats the point of living if you are going to die anyways?

to feel pleasure.
there's no pleasure in the torture of lifting.

piss off, beta

a beta?, how so?

if you don't enjoy it, never, even if you've done it for quite a while, then don't do it.

To lead a stronger, better life and be a more dominant man.

Nihilist scum.

>not gonna make it

Lifting is literally the only thing that gives me pleasure anymore.

you could apply this aspergers logic to anything you do in life

why study? just gonna die lol
why pursue relationships? just gonna die lol

i feel pleasure when i mog scrawny geeks like you into oblivion

>torture
No. Working out is fun and relaxing. I was an obese sack of shit my entire life. Five months ago, a roomate took me to the gym with him. Five months later, I'm still going. Because it's fun. Go work out and see that I'm telling the truth.

Because if you don't go full hedonism, then life is suffering.

And it's better to not suffer until you die than to suffer until you die.

>t. pussy dyel nihilist
Get swole and face up to the absurd, loser.

>expose yourself to such suffering
>suffering
Lifting is literally one of the most enjoyable parts of my day and I look forward to it. On days when I don't lift I feel like shit. Fucking normies ree etc

What's the point of not lifting? Why, you wanna grow into an obese, depressed loser when you could be a ripped, depressed loser instead?

The point of life is to suffer. Death is eternal nothingness, which is the ultimate peace. Happiness by it's nature cannot be eternal, which means to even be happy one must suffer. Therefore, the entire point of being alive is to suffer.

You're gonna make it

why pretend to be alive when you are just an emergent reaction to your environment?

Friendly reminder that as far as "better life and dominance" or mating opportunities are concerned, money >>>> muscle. Think about the money one could make if he put the same amount of energy, effort, dedication, thought and research we put into lifiting into advancing his career / business / specific field expertise. And, unlike muscle, wealth doesn't diminish with age and can be passed on.

This is false and generalizes human beings far too much to be a useful metric.

There is no one size fits all women or human being. There are also a lot of women on the planet (Something around 3.75 billion women)

Human society is complex. As our society evolved there were multiple requirements for society to continue, and no one role was so much greater than the others that it invalidated all other roles. For example, a male Lion has one job. Physically dominate. He does this to the point where his ability to hunt diminished (long main which increases his profile) because he is highly specialized.

Humans are not like this. There is no such thing as an alpha male human because humans need people who excel in different areas. For example, for a society to work a male can be really good at fighting but this may not give him the ability to farm well. A farmer might also be a pussy who is shit at fighting. When working together, one provides the fighting, one provides the food, both live in harmony. There is no alpha in this situation, both depend on each other. It's a mutual relationship.

Attraction has to evolve around this concept. Women need to be attracted to physical attributes, mental attributes, status and a plethora of other things. Women who are attracted to one thing more than another will mate with that, and the genes continue. This is why women legitimately can have different preferences in men, despite all the shitposting that goes on here. It's also why men can have different preferences in women.

So focusing on a career is not guaranteed to get you laid just like focusing on your body isn't, but both can aid you greatly in getting laid with a large portion of the female population, but that doesn't mean one invalidates the other.

So if you are going to die then why wait for it?

Just die then already

i had the same lifting mentality as a 18 yo. lift every day to look good and sex. that was everything. now i'm almost 30 and i never had a steady relationship and i'm envy of all my dyel friends some of who are even overweight that have a family and have been with the same girl for so long. wish i'd know that love is much better than sex and found myself a caring gf to raise a family with. it's pretty much over for me now because finding a decent girl at my age is like winning the lottery. most of them are like me with no idea of loyalty

Actually epileptics outright states that current relative health and fitness can be passed on.