Has anyone here ever opened their own gym or thought about doing so?

Has anyone here ever opened their own gym or thought about doing so?

Can you get a loan? Do you have the money?

Honestly seems like a shit idea desu

I live with subhumans. The gym i go to has been opened for ONE month and there has been a shattered mirror, a destroyed cable machine, a broken crunch machine and it looks like someone has eaten the coating on the pullup bar

I can't deal with that bullshit, maybe if i was living in japan or korea, or if it was a female only gym

How are those leggings cut/made?

I mean do they have extra fabric for you to shove between your ass cheeks? If so, how does the fabric stay there and not flap out?

Brazil or Florida?

Paris

Anyone else feel kinda disgusted by sluts that dress like this? Wheres the fucking decency?

If it bothers that people do that to gym equipment, imagine how much it'll bother you when you own the equipment. That's the shit you'll be dealing with on a day to day basis.

Strategic stitching placement

probably the sandnigger influx desu senpai

Disgusted, yes. But I would also love nothing more than to plow that perfect ass.

Tell me more about the sandnigger influx when did it start ? how many are coming each years, how is it fluctuating

I love when americans talk about my country, please don't stay so vague

Ofcourse anyone would, thats not the point.

Fucking stupid fat American doesn't know what he talks about .

Stick to your own country fatass !

Anyways, with regards to the OP, if you're looking to make serious money opening a gym is a stupid idea unless you are brilliant and have a crazy competitive edge on the market.

I have started three businesses in the tech field so far that are worth over 250 million USD combined and let me tell you, opening a gym is a stupid idea. Poor profit margins and very difficult to scale.

Lmao mad eurocucks. France probably isn't nearly as bad as UK or Germany though.

I'm Icelandic you fucking morons.

Paris is full of literal niggers though. No wonder his gym gets destroyed.

OP look at Alan Thrall's gym opening video. He explains the challenges very well.

Mum has been making fun of me all day saying I look naked in these leggings

there's something wrong with that ass but i can't quite place my finger on it.

is it just really disproportional?

why are your glutes so perky yet small?

how fucking small is your pelvis?

pls be male

They're 35 inches around the widest part, I'm in a weird position to be visible in the mirror

I'm in Japan. My gym is nice, but it's also about $90 a month. It's closed every Monday and doesn't open until 10am.

My guess is your shitty one is far cheaper and more accessible.

The public bath is outstanding, though.

stupid frank

how much japanese penis have you seen

>That thigh to calf ratio
Are you a fucking velociraptor?

I thought about opening a gym, but it probably wouldn't survive without meme fitness like crossfit or zumba, and I couldn't support that on my gym with clear conscience

?

Just do Zumba but impose a weight limit due to 'weak floors' so it's not discrimination.
Maybe even a clothing limit

*runs over you with box truck*

ceo 10k a day?

What country/city?

A whole lot. It's cool though, nobody looks at me weird for being overweight with a small dick.

Or maybe they do and I can't tell.

>frog automatically assumes American even though everyone knows France is being flooded with rapefugees

you're not the only one, frog. together we'll throw them back

I don't work ATM but used to net between 5-45k in profit per day.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Need to make a gym with exclusive membership, so you can screen for only high class people and kick anyone out who acts like that. Having a high class gym, especially if there isn't one in your area, can be how you stand out.

yeah, and I'm a 22 year old math major making 300k straight out of college.

true, it's open every day from 6 am to 11 pm costs 30€ a month.

Fucking sweet man, are you in quantitative finance?

I was joking mate

>$90 a month

lmao what the fuck

Large gym at a bathhouse complex, open 05:00-01:00 and I can work out/swim as much as I want, 3000SEK per year (369USD)

hehe I am a Turk from the UK

x3 you all got BAITED

going to TURK some wh*Tebitches

peace!

xD SO RANDUMB!

kys faggot

>randumb

no I just like seeing wh*Teshits asses get hurt ;)

I love this cute lil ass.

I feel the huehue in this post

Have you not seen your highways recently? Muslim refugees camp on your highways and throw shit at cars. We aren't tearing down your country, we're sympathizing with you in it's degradation, and in it's governments desire to self destruct.

If you're icelandic, why are you saying "stick to your own country" in context to France. By your logic you know as little about france as any american.

>NOTHING IS WRONG
>N O T H I N G I S W R O NG
>STOP POINTING IT OUT SHUT UP SHUT UP

they're probably squinting but you think they're asleep

The only way to do it would be to open a barbell club and have an application process that includes amounts that you can lift and a minimum amount that you have to lift before you can join.

Something like 1RMs that are:
>115 ohp
>185 bench
>275 squat
>365 dead

so it wouldnt be impossible to get in, only 3-6 months of dedication, but plebs couldnt get in

equipment would be easy, since you wouldnt have to buy cardio or some bull shit

barbells, fuckton of plates, some platforms and a ton of racks, some cables/cross cables

itd be a hefty investment, but if it was a barbell club and people knew that fuccbois/pooinloos/etc couldn't get in, you could charge for it

Shit, lay me

the shitskins in my gym aren't much better. one of the main reasons why I only go in the morning

bitch you are naked

Britbong here.

Its been going on for decades now because your ""empire"" was reduced to a few shitholes in Africa. Paris is worse than London.

Sorry for your lots. You voted for another mass immigration supporting moron though so you deserve all you have coming to you.

>Britain had to buikd its own wall in France because your government is too limp wristed to addrrss the migrant problem
>your officials literally complain about Britain looking more attractive than France and blaming your lack of border control on our superiority

Thought about opening a gym. My parents are fairly wealthy so I could get my dad's holding company to bankroll It, but I would feel like shit if I failed.

All I want is a steady middle class income though, don't care to be super rich. What do you anons think?

No, it just looks it.

All the time, but with the demographic it would be tailored for it would fail so hard.

My dream is to have shit like NEET NIGHTS where I just play weebshit on the TVs and in general have an anime/vidya skew to the gym aesthetic.

I just really want a safe place for neck/legbeards to become Chad/Stacy passing.

lots of factor involved. How's the competition in your area? Have you planned costs of renting space and buying gym equipment?

Parisfag here, which part of Paris? Curious to know where are the pieces of shits in the city. Also what was your price range? It probably defines the population you attract too.

He isnt wrong tho

t. eurofag

I look forward to one day stepping on your shitskinned neck, roach.

also
>implying white whores want to sleep with worst of the shitskins
they dont

Certified mudshark

i opened a private gym. in my garage.

The only worse idea than opening a gym is opening a restaurant.

Her mother is. That girl is clearly mixed