ITT: brotips for increasing testosterone

ITT: brotips for increasing testosterone

Excluding the obvious like lifting weights and taking steroids.
Talking about keeping your balls cool, taking zinc, nofap etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so you come here for the memes?

Onion juice increases test by 300% in studies.

Garlic + 1-2g vitamin C increases NO production by 300%, and testosterone.

don't bother because any changes in test that you don't achieve with a needle are going to be tiny

Do onion/garlic boost test, or just the juice?

Turmeric boosts test levels (and is good for the skin also).

Can buy in capsule form (or just add to food.)

What does it actually mean for test to be increased by 300%?
It makes no sense, especially considering everyone has varying levels of testosterone.
It makes no sense whatsoever. A lot of these products, proteins, fats and brotips claim to increase your testosterone production by 100%, by 500% and 800%, but how the fuck does that make any sense?

If you had 1000 ng/dL and you doubled it, you'd be feeling like a beast and you'd have non-stop erections, massive gains. Are you saying I can increase my testosterone to 5000 ng/dL with some onion juice?
What about the dosage? Does just ingesting any amount of onion juice is like taking hardcore steroids, or does it depend on amount? What if I drink a 3 liters of onion juice? Will my testosterone shoot up by 1000%?

My test was 300% less before doing after doing it boom 300% increase but if I stop doing it goes down 300% but if I start again 300% up. Hope dis clears everything up brainlet

>what is rate limiting

Onion flesh is 150%, the juice is concentrated thus twice as strong.

Any garlic is good.

Source?

nofap is overrated, just dont masturbate too much. once a day is normal.

>once a day is normal guys haha...

this is the garlic one people are starting to reference

if you really think so you need help

I heard eating activated almonds increases your test by like 500%

Men who masturbate every day have test levels comparable to castrates.

According to this, as an 80kg male, I'd need to eat a pound and a half of garlic to get benefits

Its odd because garlic (the sulfides) cause testicular toxicity in humans after like 25 grams apparently, obviously the rats are unaffected at relatively high doses, in humans it seems 2-3 cloves per day are needed to see benefits (not the benefits related to testosterone but more general health and wellbeing anti-cancer etc)

smoke cigarettes
i prefer the more natural American Spirit variety

>mfw i masturbate at least 5 times a day

high libido indicates high test

Just let them nuts hang low and they'll be cold all the time, and be making dat sweet test.

lol no

nigger who doesn't have sex once a day

there are garlic supplements you can take

res100 works, closest thing to a test boost you can get without injecting test

For me I have oatmeal with almond butter and a banana mixed in in the morning. I feel my balls kick into overdrive after that.

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

>don't bother because any changes in test that you don't achieve with a needle are going to be tiny

THIS

>ITT: brotips for increasing testosterone
Eat more protein, sleep more,
>Excluding the obvious like lifting weights
, have more sex and fap more when otherwise not having sex
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>nofap
No fap increasing test is a meme
It's fine and more worn harm you either
Pseudoscientific garbage
This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html