/NPG/ - Neck Pill General: Data Driven Edition

>ctrl+f 'neck'
>0 results found

Do you even want to make it Veeky Forums?

/NPG/ - Neck Pill General: Data Driven Edition

The infographic has been updated to include the data-driven attractiveness rating experiments:

imgur.com/a/0Plmo

For those of you that doubt the neck's influence on attraction, we did some experiments using comparison images. The website photofeeler.com is a great way of testing photo quality and attractiveness for dating websites.

As we see, the neck really makes a big difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kevO_ix8ZpI
amazon.com/neck-harness/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:neck harness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These threads should include facial gains & facial aesthethics in general.

Good initiative, btw.

How do I train neck then?

That'll just invite the lookism fags over and ruin everything.

Sucking cock 4 sets of 10 reps.

Thanks bro. I think we all know about the jaw being critical for the face, but I'm still combing through research (and self-experimenting) how to best develop it. Maybe in a few months I'll have something. Bodyfat percentage is obviously a huge factor. Only other thing I'm looking at is high volume gum chewing.

The other pill I want to drop after doing some more technical research is what I'm calling "The Lens Pill", i.e. how camera photo distortions can absolutely ruin you if you're not careful. Think selfie cam distortions. Pic related.

do you make the cut?

barely hitting 15" at 6'1
But I only started working it so I'm sure I'll get there

I'm a woman how do I make neck gains

I get nauseous from letting my neck hang backwards repeatedly, am I a faggot?

>tfw doing neck exercises RIGHT NOW

This is my first time hearing about this. I'm skeptical, but open-minded. Can I hear some counterpoints?

Neck curls right? Same here. How long have you been doing neck exercises?

Nice OC, haven't come across that before. Who's this Vertu guy?

However I don't think height is the best correlator -- it's probably width of head (which is often related to height in general).

As a woman, if you want to maximize attractiveness, you don't necessarily want a big neck. Remember, attractiveness is about sexual dimorphism. So unless your neck looks like you just got out of a concentration camp I wouldn't worry about it.

For women, focus on hip/waist ratio by working glutes and losing weight in general. I think chest work can push out your breasts too. Don't cut to too low of a body fat % or you'll lose your assets. Just try not to be fat.

5'10 with 16"

Almost there

Same counterpoints to having big muscles in general.

It's my second day, I'm doing 30 rep sets with a 2kg plate. Now I just shorten the ROM by not letting my neck go back too far. Helps a bit.

That's some nice work you're doing user! Please continue and make a thread if you've found something interesting.... Especially concerning high volume gum chewing

Who's cock you bopping on, mate? Going to bop on me lads cock later on tonight for good neck gains.

I recently started too but I'm doing 3 sets of 100 reps. Hopefully the nausea will go away with more training. Keep it up bro!

>Who's this Vertu guy?
no clue. found it on google images and its from fitmisc

5'10 with barely 13.5"

I think it's better to go by head/jaw width rather than height. Once your neck is at or slightly past your jaw (in width) then you've made it.

You too m8, don't forget to make a before pic

How's your breathing? How's your general physical fitness? I'm curious why some people seem to have this problem.

I think there could be a motion sickness component, such as when you take a bumpy bus ride after not being on a bus for a few months and get a slight headache.

Make sure you stay hydrated too.

why the fuck does having a bigger neck make you appear smarter and more trustworthy

fucknig women REEEEEEEEEEEEE

careful guys here's realistic no surgery how to be more attractive guide:
-get chad tier neck
-clear up your skin
-low bf%
that's it. if you still look like shit you lost genetic lottery
body/beard/hair/clothes/accessories/other beta cuck things dont matter

Neck is the new legs. Never skip neck day.

I go to the gym 5x a weekend run with my friends almost every weekend (still DYEL though). I also drink a lot of water, probably around 4 liters a day.
I always forget to control my breathing while exercising though, maybe that's it.

>no surgery
Genuine question: why are Americans so against plastic surgery?

*5x a week

Not American but I believe in doing the best with what you got if you were born normal.

>as a woman

As a man, shut the fuck up

im european
i wouldnt do it because i dont have to but i have nothing against it - whatever makes you happy
you should first see how your face really looks like without spots/zits/blemishes and lard covering it and then if it sucks - consider surgery

Hmm alright, best of luck then my dude. Find a breathing rhythm that works. For some people, syncing to music during neck sets can help... Headbangers were the original big neck dudes anyways haha.

Truth.

>played football in highschool
>Will never be a necklet again
feelsgoodman

it's the halo effect

>5'11
>17.5"
better than average

Whar rep range should I use for neck curls?

Nice mini-guide. I'd also throw in shoulder work for the body, I mean eventually you want to meet and fuck in person right, and that necessarily involves your body.

For men, shoulder-to-hip ratio is pretty key.

Also regarding clear skin - for online dating at least, you can just photoshop that to be better for the first impression. Model photos are photoshopped as fuck anyways so I don't think that's a big deal. People anchor very heavily to their first impressions.

hypertrophy range 8-12

Guys we need to keep this a secret before normies catch on

WRONG, you need HIGH REPS and VOLUME for neck. At only a dozen reps, the weight you'll need is going to be extreme.

Seriously go for sets of up to 100.

Everyone should check out this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=kevO_ix8ZpI

Can you generate neck gains with squats/deadlifts/shrugs, or do you have to do dedicated neck exercises?

>Seriously go for sets of up to 100.
ISHYGDDT

We need to end this meme of compound movements being enough to build up other muscles that aren't worked directly in a proportional manner.

Just doing presses won't give you the best triceps possible.

Just doing pullups and rows won't give you the best biceps possible.

Just doing deadlifts won't give you the best traps and neck possible.

I followed this stupid meme for years when I was a novice lifter, and I didn't achieve the body I wanted. When I started putting in isolation work... wow it's like the muscles I focused on started developing faster than when I didn't focus on them!

That being said you should/need to start from a reasonable base of strength (e.g. 6-12 month linear progression compound lifts). But after that... decide what your goals are and do whatever is the most effective to reach them. We're not all training to become powerlifters. And of course try things for yourself to see what works.

OK so I already neck curl a 45 plate for 100+ reps. Tell me what weight I should be putting on my head to achieve any reasonable growth in the 8-12 rep range...

I actually think it's much safer to do higher rep neck work, otherwise you put yourself in a position that's much more dangerous.

>6'5
>not on the list
17.5" neck, so a bit below passing

What other muscles do you train(and expect to grow) with 100+ reps?

if ur gym dont have a neck machine get one of these. better than resting plates on your forehead like a walllicker

amazon.com/neck-harness/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:neck harness

>implying this is any more normal to do in a commercial gym

>implying implications that werent implied

So will I see gainz if I do 3x100 neck curls/neck extensions/side curls each day?

My neck's been getting bigger since getting a motorcycle. Not letting the wind snap your neck while looking behind you does wonders over time.

>tfw big lenny was right all along

neck curls are ok but what all you necklets really need to look into is neck bridging. aka wrestlers bridge.

have you looking more chad-like in no time. just do them safely.

i got 1.57 ratio and dont even lift

I honestly can't tell if everyone here is meme'ing or serious - I've never seen Veeky Forums so agreeable and positive about something like this.

too scared

i'll paralyze myself lmao

fuck you OP, neck theory flew under the radar for so long. we were living in a sea of pencil necks, now every dork who manages to stumble on Veeky Forums is going to train a thick slayer neck.

stop letting the normies in on looksmaxing. you've ruined neck theory, but do NOT let the plebs know about the carotene pill or skull theory.

>skull theory
>carotene pill
pls user help me

if you supplement a shitload of beta carotene it improves your skin tone

Eat carrots or take beta carotene for a natural tan no sun required. Gives you that dark handsome look along with better, clearer skin. No idea about skull theory maybe user is a phrenologist

How many carrots a day?

It's because this is literally "one weird trick to make you look RIPPED", and it works, so obviously there's nothing to argue about.

>not having any ass

skull theory = big, robust skulls are masculine

the fucked thing is neck theory is real kek

I'm no nutritionist user so you should research that for yourself

As for me:
>be in high school years ago
>read some shit about carrots being good for the skin
>take the carrot pill
>eat fuck tons a day
>slowly turn orange over the course of some months
>stop eating carrots because scared of becoming permanently orange
>skin gains disappear
>10/10 would recommend

that just looks like manlet vs. non-manlet. Obviously a smaller guy has a smaller head.

5 carrots a day or supplement with 30mg of beta carotene. it's not a "tan" technically, what you're going for is a carotene "glow" which is attractive regardless of skin tone. this is what makes carotene theory so powerful.

m8 you are in serious need of a heavy dosage of the skull pill

shit I think I just got skull-pilled

And that's why I'm skeptical - at no point in life does the "just one thing for massive improvement" ever work, hard for me to believe this.

I have 40 inch glutes this isn't fair my guy. I thought it was shoulder to waist anyway.

Obama would be the most attractive president if he just swallowed the /neckpill/

>t. glutelet
take the Glute Pill now

it's a big misconecption, hips are way more important than waist, narrow hips are fucking everything, you can be bf and still have an amazing vtaper especially from the back

If I close my eyes for the whole time, I tend to get less to no nausea. Hope this helps.

high bf*

so i fell for the SS meme? I've only been lifting for 6 months so I can still correct it I hope.

Good way to destroy your spine, but sure go for it.

Post your neck routines
3x50 neck curls with one 45lb plate.

Might add side/back curls, not sure.

kekd

>dem traps
they dont even look like they belong in his body proportionally speaking

Roids

Foot ball players all have ridiculous necks. I think all you have to do is put 5 lbs of weight on your head for 2 hours a day.

the guy in the pic you posted trains his neck

you know that most football players are on the juice, right?

but F1/Indycar drivers are not and they are usually short skinny dudes (the lighter/smaller you are the better).
they just train their necks directly plus fighting the g-forces in high speed corners (unless they are pussies like vettel that rest their heads on the side of the cockpit and have pancil virgin necks)

forgot the pic

back in the day, how many of you guys thought that picrel was jacked? or at least well built? when in fact he is a DYEL but his neck gives you the vibe that you don't fuck around with those type of guys

Holy fuck. That's it man this is legit shit

50-85mm for is ideal for headshots

Is it okay to train neck everyday

best neck workout exercises and how many sets/reps? I think I just got neck-pilled, only have a 15" neck at 5'10"...how often do you guys train your necks?

3 times a week and i grew one half inch in two weeks, one inch in a month

What is the perfect neck routine?

16" neck at 6'1"

I have a slender frame though so it actually fits me

Search for alphadestiny's neck training videos. They're a good start. Just don't do wrestler bridges as a beginner.