unflavored
scoop + whole milk
shake
drink
proceed to curl 4pl8 for reps

>overflowing
I know it's a joke image but what

I need the chad version pls

Virgin vs Chad infographics are my favourite.

2 scoops + water (milk if on a bulk)

>not funneling the protein into your asshole with a roadcone

plens

Just pour the whole barrel into one of these, shake it up, and enjoy the protein shake through paper cups.

Enema

OP's image is actually wrong

whey in first:
>precisely to taste
>prevents accidentally adding too much water + overflowing bottle/shaker
>easy to gauge the perfect amount of water to add because you can consistently stop adding more every time

whey in after the water:
>playing a guessing game with taste. how much water is too much? too little
>easy to end up with too much contents in the bottle/shaker - causes unsastisfying shaking of powder+water
>inconsistent ratio of water:whey every time

Why not cashew milk?

1 cup milk
1scoop chocolate whey
1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Is the chad/virgin the epitome of memes?
honestly, no one outside of Veeky Forums can really get it, esp not facebook/imgur, and reddit can't use it as a widespread meme due to the regular sexual nature and the fact that chads use it

If protein shakes could keep longer I would just make them in gallon jugs and pour a nice glass whenever I felt like having one.

I've seen this shit posted outside of here, on the misc and on plebbit.

I hate how accurate it is.

I read it for the chad

The Chad way to mix it is a glass is put the whey in and just enough liquid to make a paste. Then stir the shit out of the paste for a second and add the rest of the liquid. Perfect consistency with no lumps.

/v/ has taken hold of it so expect it on leddit within the next month. Surprisingly havent seen any pol edits so maybe itll last a bit longer

>42508004
Clearly you haven't thought this through.
Protein powder when mixed with fluid can last at most a little over a day before turning into a bacteria riddled pool.

Nah, I've seen it a ton on iFunny

Or you can read the fucking label on most protein bags that tells you how much water/milk is recommended per scoop. I put 600ml of water first and then 3 scoops of protein powder and I've NEVER had to worry about some autismo ratio.

>he actually reads the label

I put in the blender together with some ice cubes

Ice coffee protein is the best

>no one outside of Veeky Forums can really get it
patently untrue

I think I saw it on 9fag.
That's never good

protein powder + steaming hot water

is this true

Virgin should be using milk because he likes the taste better and because he thinks he needs it to help him bulk, gyno joke should be about how he is unknowingly giving himself gyno.

Chad is the one who doesn't give a fuck about stuff like that and just throws a random number of scoops into his water, for the flavor and not because he needs the protein.

Dude I saw one on Instagram a week ago. Never a good sign