WHY THE FUCK MY STOMACH GOTTA HURT LIKE THIS

FUCK

Try eating pickle spears , only 5 cal and very filling

>have only eaten 1500 of 3200 cal goal
>feel full enough for the whole day

you're addicted, fat fucking frogkid

>Literally everyone will die if they stop eating food

Everyone is addicted

Drink tea my dude. It's the ultimate way to cut, just constantly drink tea.

If you use sugar then not more than a teaspoon and try to use as little milk as possible.

>3700kcal goal
>at 2600 for the day
>get to enjoy a nice 1100kcal at my leisure for the rest of the day(and eat more if I really want to)
>enjoy purposely starving yourself OP

Coffee works better, at least for me.

Please stop

It might, but the caffeine in 7 cups per day would kill me.

Is decaf good?

>1500 kcal
Are you 5'5"?

Don't know. I drink 3-4 a day when I don't work out and 1-2 when I do because I use a pre-workout. All other time I drink tea. But coffee is a main "part" of my diet, lol.

5'8", 210 lbs

Haven't you tried 1800 and working out? 1500 sounds like torture.

I'm 5'9" and I cut on 2300 kcal, check your TDEE bro

6'1" 213lbs (97kg) and i'm on 1750 cal + exercise 5 days a week. I know your pain man. It fucking sucks ass.

>Counting calories

You sound like a woman. Real men eat what they want.

Eat more cellulose and buy some hydro isolate, take it 3 times a day.

tfw 2500cal goal for cutting because I burn 4000cal/day running + BMR.

OP, exercise more.

lmao check yours. There's no way you're losing weight unless you work in a warehouse and move shit around all day. If you have a sedentary job you're going above your TDEE.

You fell for the "healthy balanced high-carb" diet

>tfw can't eat enough so I'm eternally stuck at 140lbs.

I'll trade you

Gainer?

Mate. I'm 5'8" and 117 lbs and 1600 is my maintenance. You're cutting too hard.

Find me a witch who'll perform the ritual and I'd gladly switch with you.

>I'm 5'8" and 117 lbs

Okay, firstly there's no way your TDEE is 4k unless you're working manual labour and working out/cardio and are 6'4. Second, by your calculations you're apparently cutting at a 1.5k deficit? Bait or you're just functionally retarded.

Not even joking.

Post hormone treatments?

I'm just skinny mate.

You're a prepubescent girl, mate

6'5 254lbs doing 2+hrs of cardio per day...

Does that make you feel better about being fat?

Ive been working out for 4 months and see no gains, is it my diet? Cause I work out pretty well form is good but not great, only issue is I get very few calories cause Im broke (Stuck on crackers and PB till next check), how do I fix this?

Makes me hard thinking about bending you over the kitchen table and fucking you from behind.

I hold your waist with one hand and put the fingers of my other hand in your mouth as I sawed my dick back and forth in your tight pussy.

I'd make you feel like a real woman.

Hawt

Eat more, more often, sleep more.

buy chicken, beans, and rice in bulk. Eat as much as you can and start working more to pull yourself out of being a poorfag.

autism

1.5k is still too much of a deficit if you don't want to end up skinnyfat

I don't mind going into ottermode for a bit and losing some of my gainz. I only lift for women desu, and they much prefer otttermode to builtfat desu.

HAHAHA BRAINLET DETECTED

Coffee, diet soda, water, and something to keep you busy.

You could also try eating just one meal.

you only have 1500 calories, stop eating shit with sugar and refined carbs. eat MORE fibre and protein and (moderate amounts of) fat. refer to glycemic index. also drink a shitton of water through out the day.

>Black coffee in the morning
>1500-cal protein shake in the afternoon
>Protein and air bubbles from blending make stomach feel full longer
>Drink water when tempted to eat
>Try to time it so that the most hungry part of the day occurs while you're sleeping so you don't have to endure it while conscious
>Wake up and drink more black coffee to suppress what is by now an insatiable hunger
>By this time you're probably in the fasting state and running purely off body fat
>Have your next 1500-cal protein shake when it becomes unbearable to spike mTOR to stimulate muscle synthesis and stave off muscle loss

sounds feasible... might try it actually.

i drink decaf all day, my dude. get yourself a good coffee. an investment. make it some shit you want to drink black. I am in Texas and we have this "Houston Blend" at my local HEB and it is so good. It has little bits of coconut flakes in it, and it really affects the flavor. 100% worth it over crap like foldgers.

>eating one big meal per day
lmao go luck

This.

I'm not hungry but eating a steak+eggs just to make sure my deficit is not > 500 for the day otherwise I will feel tired tomorrow.

How many calories are burned working construction? Lots of walking, carrying wood, and walking around with heavy tool belt.

one calorie

>How many calories are burned doing X?

Always at least half as few as you think

The entire point of using coffee to reduce calories is because of the caffeine.

EAT MORE FIBER

caffeine makes me want to kill myself.

DYEL? I'm losing weight eating 2800 calories a day at 5'9.6684 (technically 5'10) 174lbs, was 178lbs 5 weeks ago. All I do is sit on my ass and shitpost/study and then spend 2-3 hours in the gym 3 days a week because I'm currently a NEET

Confirmed fatty

>Meant for

Fwoar. Got me a right boner now lads. Ee arr.

Only fatties have a sex drive?

COFFEE
O
F
F
E
E

Glass of water and 2 spoons of psyllium husk. Drink it fast. Swells in the stomach to fill it a bit.

About 32 calories in 2 spoonfuls.

Turds of the gods as its mostly fibre.

>good coffee
>has coconut flakes in it

pick one

Me too. I usually burn around 2800-2900 at 5'9 175

Just play Dota and drink coffee. You won't eat for hours.

look into pranayama (breathing exercises) and start working on that. it can help with food cravings

Eat more protein. Not just to maintain muscle, but because it's more satiating, and you won't feel hungry at 1500 cals like you would be and are eating a lot of carbs

Lol im 6'3" 210 pounds and cutting on 1870 cals

700 calories a day, didn't even eat yet, not remotely hungry
have fun there, fatty

>not knowing what IF is

>being this new

Sure

eat more healthy fat and youll be less hungry

>2300 kcal
>cut

nigger are you like 400 pounds or something

>diet soda
It's like you want him to fail