could you repeat the question ?

Can you repeat the question?

shes natural so it could happen just by training hard and eating right

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

AND YOURE NOT SO BIG (uuuu)

Id fuck her

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

only if she roids my dude. more than likely she's get a nice layer of fat with an undertone of muscle like pic related making her hotter. but idk her body type so im not sure

She's had so much coal in her, she resembles a Jews Christmas stocking.

that's ok user its a good think I'm [spoiler] black [/spoiler]

ah well fuck me lads I've had too much to drink. calling it a night

Again bro? On a monday night?........I love you user but you've got to get your shit together man.

she would also need a wig

Ha! No.

i need the skyy to chase away tfw no gf user

Trash pasta

You can only hope.

iktf user. I've had some pretty nasty benders myself. The only reason I stopped was for my gains.

I don't know if this pic will help or hurt, it does a little of both for me.

same here user. I need to stop I don't get drunk alot but when i do I go full tilt and drown in the drink

Why do you guys think females with manly muscles are sexy? Homosexual tendencies of being dominated? Male body but still has a opening? I don't understand

w-whats this semen demons name?
for my friend

samantha wright her instagram is pixiestrength

Might as well have aspiring traps post, "If I don't lift at all, will I start to look feminine and sexy?" while we're at it, too.

A woman has to have male hormones put into her body if she wants to end up looking like a man. Otherwise she's going to stay feminine. Your gf is all clear, user.

Keep her away from the Anavar, and she'll never look like that

literally never unless she roids, girls who go to competition at my uni dont even look close to this.

>inshallah

God willing, yes. That's the perfect woman physique. She'll probably turn into this after a week of intense workouts.

You hope