Thicc and manly

> Thicc and manly
> Get hit ont by gay men and older women (not even milfs)
> Qts look at me with fear.
You lie to me Veeky Forums!

Haha now you're going to look like a fucking blob when you lose motivation and stop working out.
We got another one boys!

>manly
>has to wait for girls to hit on him

hmm

For me, its jungle asians (especially Filipinas), married Chinese or Korean women in their 40's+, and ghetto latinas and native grills who usually end up disappointed with how plain and straight laced I tend to be. Who am I kidding, more like autistic as fuck.

How do I get a chin like that?

You cant hit on a qt3.14
when she look at you with face related
Born with it. But you dont that chin user. I spend all my highschool hearing shit like "buttchin" and "titjob for babies chin"

>with how plain and straight laced I tend to be.
This used to be a problem for me but mostly because I'd try to bend a little to make them happy and it never felt right. Approach the situation with a more "take no bullshit", stern approach and they'll respond to you projected authority and grip on things.
Basically you can do no wrong and they can fuck off if they have a problem.

post body, lets see what the situation is

you are such an autist that you interpret that face as fear instead of hornyness.
you deserve to be gay user.

Actually that's how I am. It's just that these grills tend to be into stupid hipster bullshit and grimy concerts for shitty bands I want to stab the members of. I also hate missing gym and classes. They hate it lol

> autistic
Yes, thats me.
>fear instead of hornyness.
Your saying this face (related) is not fear but hornyness?

You must live somewhere really pozzed then. Pump and dump my friend. Those types of chicks are fucking mental anyway.

Flagstaff, AZ my dude. I go back in a week.

Forgot to say: in LA right now for summer.

tfw qt white girls look at me with lust, feels good lads

>literally a heart in the picture
ayyyy user

If girls aren't giving you "the look" or at least some smiling or hair twirling with her fingers, she not into you at that moment sonny.

You could just be having resting bitch face.

You're either humble bragging, autistic, or both. All options are equally horrible.

Sometimes just prolonged eye contact is a sign too.

Same here
literally everytime I chat up a qt in the gym they start with : " Yeah I never approached you because you're too intimidating ".

WTF Veeky Forums ? I'm 214 lbs how the fuck am I intimidating. Meanwhile all the otter modes dude wavering around 160lbs get all the girls REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Men don't have resting bitch face. They have resting axe murderer face.

>Your saying this face (related) is not fear but hornyness?
It's not fear it's annoyance!! I-it's not like they like you or anything, b-baka!!!

Good genetics 1xF

If you dont have a good face, well groom/styled you just look like a ogre

thats what ottermode is for you fucken ogre