ITT: Personal Kryptonite

ITT: Personal Kryptonite

I ate a family sized bag of this in under two days. No regrets

i've been mowing through these like its my job. its seriously fucking up my cut, have to stop.

follow up with that i also love these.

nestle milky bar with baked cookies pic related (not my pic)

God damn.

I don't even know whether I should feel guilty.

Anything gummy. The softer the better. If said gummies are filled with some sort of goo like Gushers, then I wont stop until the bag is gone.

Don't buy them?

Yes they're all sugar, that iron man shit is the biggest con of our childhood.

Just sweets in general. Cookies especially.

Hnnnghh

>tfw ate a whole box because it was everything I like about cereal.

It's like you don't even want to know the holy truth.

Somebody please help me, I shouted at a teenager stacking shelfs because there wasnt any marmite.

honestly, any type of sugar. It's like fucking crack, I can't stop myself when I just have one thing. I get like 7 boxes of shit and eat easily 1200+ calories of garbage in addition to my meal.

what the fuck is wrong with me

>Not eating the ultimate sugary triatholon food
Not gone to make it

Weet-bix with honey and banana is the proper breakfast not that caster sugar shit.

I fucking hate the Jew who invented thin bits of potato with vinegar and salt. Its turned my bulk into nothing but man tits.

I would happily eat a ton of sweets for easy calories but I have this irrational fear that I will become diabetic and my teeth will get fucked up (this is true though my teeth are weak because I have depression)

>honey
its like you dont even know how to have a good time

You know when you go shopping and put them in the cart, yeah don't do that.

>that noon subliminal

>denying me my hit

The golden Jew.

Golden syrup in porridge is good as fuck, also sometimes, don't judge me, a little bit of butter.
Honey makes me feel like I'm being healthy though even though there's not much difference

Mall auntie Anne's pretzels make my dick go HARD, I can eat 3 and still want more

Above all else beer is my biggest weakness. I go maybe 2 weeks and then hit a weekend and start getting a mega thirst for a cold beer, often turns into a few then fucks my diet and occasionally fucks up workouts early in the week after. Jewry at it's finest.

add some ham/turkey and thats a fucking top tier sandwhich lad

these things are gonna be the death of me one day

Used to be beer, but I haven't touched the stuff in a while now.
Never had any food item interest me very much, though.

So you see my problem. I came close to sucking dick at basic to get a jar of marmite.

Pies and V

>ausfag tradie apprentice detected

I forgot the name but those more Jewish expensive ice cream bars that are like $5 for 3 of them that taste amazing but are obviously Jewish

>I came close to sucking dick at basic to get a jar of marmite.
fucking story

Ben and jerrys are the biggeest kike ice cream. Like 6 bucks for a fucking teaspoon size cup and they shill homosexual lifestyle and other degenerate shit.

>Mum died as a kid
>Bogan dad raised me on marmite sandwiches
>Its all I truly care about in life
>Marmite shortage happened in 2011
>Dad died from pnuemonia
>Start drinking and binge eating marmite
>Reved the fuck out of the car on top of a cliff once, ready to put it in gear and end it
>Stop showing up to work until I get over things
>Become winz powered marmite junkie for half a year
>Got a new job
>Discover cardio
>Life improves
>Marmite is the last demon I have to put behind me

Hey Napoleon

Way ahead of you

That is the most bogan thing ive ever read.

Bogans are Aussies and Aussies don't eat marshit, Vegemite is the gods yeast extract

>under two days
Sometimes I eat that in an afternoon

YOU FUCKIN WOT CUNT?!!!

I have to force myself to make this once a month otherwise I'd eat it every day for 5 times a day.

If it makes you feel a little less pathetic, we evolved to want sugar. The problem is that our own body doesn't know when enough is enough

come home at 12:30 AM monday night. Decided this is the week I lose those 2 pounds. See this thread.

Fucking mods pls delet this thread. I don't need this right now.

Both white cheese (Jarlsberg) and brown cheese have been the death of me this summer. I've now completely cut out carb-heavy foods, so the brown cheese is out, and almost cut out white cheese to lose weight. It fuckings sucks, but shit, that stuff is crack.

Did not know this was a thing but now I want. Also fuck off tripfags

>>under two days

They deserved it, user. Teenagers are scum.
>Teenage girls won't sleep with me the post

I can usually calm my sugar cravings by eating a green apple. Sweet and juicy.

beware of diabete

Hmmm sugar processed by people vs sugar processed by bees...

>family sized bag of this in under two days

Wow, two whole days. You didn't hurt yourself, I hope????

Fuck yes.

When i fat fag i used to live off tater tots

this

Fat is far worse when it comes to the diabetus.

My diet had so much sugar in it, pop, cereals, chocolate, gummys and nutella for dinner sugar filled shit like lemon chicken every night. I never got it.

My parents had a fat heavy deit, meat pies, sausages, hash browns soaked in butter etc and they both got it.

There are multiple studys showing this aswell

Wop detected

Fucking beer. Aka the liquid Jew.

Then you're just giving in to it. Miles better way of doing it than regular sweets, though.

Is this just a secret /fat/ thread? Come the fuck on.

>mfw mibe is probably worse than all the others combined.
>mfw i have no
pic related - go to a football college these things are present at every pregame, tailgate, and game day party.

mrs mac is a top tier missus mate

LSU tigerfag here. I'd like to think I know a bit about college football and tailgating. I've never seen that shit ever. Looks like a rotten Twinkie.

Pic very fucking related. I can eat a 5 pound bag in a day and it comes out to about 3800 calories. I was weak and bought the Target store brand version on Saturday, it lasted until Sunday night.

Forgive me lord

Sorry, 1 pound bag. I only went down the 5 pound rabbit hole once. It was not pretty.

Ex-fatties of Veeky Forums, does pigging out on junk food when you've finally reached a low bf percentage feel as satisfying as we dream it does?

290 right now, used to be 320 three months ago. I've been cutting at a rate of 1500 kcals under my TDEE each day and my willpower towards the bad food in this thread hasn't wavered. Finally gonna make it this time, brehs.

>salt and vinegar
MY MAN

Damn this hit me. Parm at the ready for every layer. Massive glass of milk. 4 pounds of spaghetti and meatballs. Ready to hike to Nova Scotia after I'm done.

>tfw cutting

I was craving some chocolate and bought a milka oreo bar
ate the whole thing and didn't enjoy it at all, tasted off and too sweet

is this due to clean eating 99% of the time for the past year?
maybe I should've gone with the simple chocolate milk one