CBT - CURRENT BACK THREAD

Keep em coming faggots

Can I get some feedback on my back?

Took this pic on May 16th

Took this picture yesterday, august 14th,

Did I progress? Can't really tell desu

Looking good but please get a tan

Lol Irish fag here, can't really tan, as you can see by the second pic my shoulders are burnt af

Traps aren't gay

Rates? 6'0 175

>6'0
Not with that head/limb ratio

Why would I lie on a Japanese basket weaving forum?

Taken a month or so ago, at the end of my bulk.

the question is would you lie to yourself

I know what height I am

Maybe if you spent more time lifting instead lying on imageboards, your body wouldn't be so shit

nice muscle seperation under your delts.

Thanks man, looking thicc yourself.

How much do I have to row/chin/dead before my back doesn't suck ass?

Row - 90kg/200lbs
Chin - 40kg/90lbs
Dead - 180kg/405lbs

How many times can you rep those weights though?

hopefully my back doesnt look total dyel after i finish cutting
187cm tall
tfw 88kg and still plenty of fat all over my body especially belly / torso

shit light shit body

R8 pls

R8 my lat spread.

looking good
work your traps more, heavy deads

OP here
Looking great
>Tfw I don't know how to hit a proper lay spread

I don't want to stop bulking

Hnnnnnng

>high lat insertions
>50" shoulders
>35" atp waist

I dont know how to feel about the whole thing

tfw asymmetry

please be my gf

disregard the pic on the left

He looks good though

Pic on left is goals, ya sick cunt. Routine?

Height and weight?

above average/10

mirin
nice obliques bruh
mirin delts and lats
do you even lift?
mirin bacne
chestlet
7/10
mirin traps, damn bro
mirin

Most recent.

5'10, hovering a lil below 150

mirin
eat more

you might not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like

sup boys

failure to properly spread left lat, mirin most itt

6'3 190lbs btw

Can I get a r8? Injured my left lower trap squatting 5x100kg two years ago and didn't do rehab for a full year after the incident (I was a noob) leading to inactive lower traps. I think they're slowly coming along now though.
184cm/75kg

Iktf

Gib back exercises
I just do pullups and lat pulldowns, aside from compounds of course.

Everybody's doing a great job. I love you guys.

Rate?

Help me give some shape to my back

5'8 154 lbs/~70 kg

Any tips? Trying to work on mid back thiccness, clean bulking btw

155lbs 6'

You are 70kg??

69.8kg on an empty stomach this morning. I believe i look small for that weight, but i believe that it isnt too much for 5'8/~173 cm, and i'm between 13-15%bf, so that might explain.

Nah actually I wanted confirmation becuase 70kg is my goal and bieng skinny al my life I am not looking forward to looking "juicy"

L O N D O N

Post pic pls

~1 month lifting rate muh progress

Mirin

the set for the new saw movie looks great

don't post again for 1 year

Mirin

>tfw never have muscles like a black man
Mirin

Sorry only photo of my back right now.

Don't know if you're here, but front pic? The back of your head threw me off because it looked exactly like one of my back pics from my last cut

Just gotta get the shading so people cant tell that i dont know how to train my back

5'10 about 197. wish I could deadlift every day.

2 6'1 190
Down from 270, just over a year of progress.

Dyel

Program?

What gear did you inject into your ass?

Cycle?

Did a bro split for the first 6 months, now I do PPLPPL rest, so 6 days on 1 day off. I drink a ton of water (2-3 Gallons a day) and eat very clean, however I'll usually have a weekly cheat day or two and I'll eat 5-8k calories when I do.

I also fast 20-22 hours every day and I train 18-20 hours fasted, I think that has a lot to do with it.
I've never actually set up a program and tracked progress, I'm planning on starting soon.

I also had terrible self esteem issues for five straight years, hated myself and life altogether, I was a pessimistic bitch. When I started to focus on health and fitness the psychological/physical benefits were better than I could have ever imagined, that's what makes it so easy for me to stay disciplined, coming from such a shitty place mentally.

>>Did a bro split for the first 6 months, now I do PPLPPL rest, so 6 days on 1 day off. I drink a ton of water (2-3 Gallons a day) and eat very clean, however I'll usually have a weekly cheat day I'll eat 5-8k calories when I do.

I also fast 20-22 hours every day and I train 18-20 hours fasted, I think that has a lot to do with it.
I've never actually set up a program and tracked progress, I'm planning on starting soon.

I had terrible self esteem issues for four straight years, hated myself and life altogether, I was a pessimistic bitch who always played the victim. When I started to focus on health and fitness the psychological/physical benefits were better than I could have ever imagined, that's what makes it so easy for me to stay disciplined, coming from such a shitty place mentally.

How did it change you?

5'9
195lbs

Nic.. dat you turtle back boi?

Do I even lift

wtf is this gay circlejerk

Delete this

It changed everything, my entire perception of life, it's hard for me to explain so I'll post some quotes I wrote down from a youtube channel, RSDTyler, I highly recommend it.

Everything in our society caters to the mediocre, we promote a pattern of unconsciousness/overstimulation. Why would someone create a whole lifestyle overhaul for something like a diet when you can create a diet pill?
The same thing goes for pharmaceutical pills (anti depression/anxiety pills). Why tell somebody “you have to start sleeping better, start eating more whole nutritious foods. You need to make friends, you need to get in touch with your passions, you’re having emotional blockages, that’s what’s causing you to get sick. You need to stop being sedentary, you need to start moving more you need to get on top of your life, get in touch with who you are that’s why you’re sick, you’re making yourself sick, you’re spiritually sick. Why tell them the cause and solution of all their fears and anxieties when you can simply make a little pill that will just mask the symptoms.
People see all of these products that can “fix them” so they feel it’s okay to get sick, “I can get overweight, there’s a product that can fix it” They won’t, These stimulus based products are literally just pushing you around like a leaf in the wind, while the people who have nice clean attention and actually execute succeed in life.
Clean focused attention, constant, steady everlasting clean focus: Reading, meditation, clean food, athletics, challenging yourself, deprivation, anything that can expand your mind, following your passions, these are the things that make you the person you’re meant to be. As you walk around carrying yourself you feel naturally good you don’t need to escape who you are through unconsciousness, you don’t need to wake up for a moment through stimulus because you’re already naturally awake.

I only came here once and i can already see that whenever this thread is made it's going to be the same people

jesus christ man do some fucking deadlifts

Former semi-pro swimmer. Lost weight when i grew up and gave up swimming and became right_side.jpg 143lbs. Been lifting and eating for 2 months and became left_side.jpg 165lbs. What do you guys think, do I have potential?

Well you have a gorgeous back now if that helps

Almost as red as mine. Gj user

Haha funny you mention that I just started doing them like 2 weeks ago, hit a pr of 455 a few days ago, now I just need to get a belt.

Post above this was meant for you.

why ru black lol

Thank you

I sent it in, it was the pic right here