This is what peak aesthetics look like, you may not like it, but this is what females want

This is what peak aesthetics look like, you may not like it, but this is what females want

I'm fat and I unironically want to look like that.
What do?

where do i get those jeans?

Not really, females, especially over the age of 15, aren't okay with that physique.

Here's what most women think is a "hot" body.

Not ripped, not huge, bigger than them, less curvy than them, proportions suggesting you're tall.

OP looks proportionally taller though.

This isn't a "pick one of these and maximize".

OP looks smaller than them and generally tiny, which is decidedly not close to "not ripped not huge but approaching".

Women without a fetish would actually find the body in the OP ridiculous (but it's not a dealbreaker for most women).

How do you wear those jeans? What if you need to move your legs further then 20 degrees?

To get pounded in your boypussi?

how do I get legs like this?

I was thinking more along the lines of manual labour or cardio based activities, also come to think of it OPs shoes are not at all approriate for most task.

Vegetables.

Girls /=/ women

there was a qt asian twink in my singing 101 class who dressed sorta like that, he'd spend the entire lesson browsing fashion sites on his phone, really wanted to fugg him but he didn't seem to like me (no homo)

lose weight by eating less

Well then fuck em, im wearing practical shit,

I'm cutting around 1000 calories for three weeks now, I've lost 2kg but don't see any progress visually, I think it's just water or some shit.

Men are visual, they go HOT FUCKING ASSES
Women are all about the emotional shit, so they go for PERSONALITY

Most modern clothes aren't appropriate for either of these.

I spent most of this winter wearing 2 pairs of rather skinny jeans and nowadays they're elastic enough that they're not uncomfortable at all, and if you buy good quality clothes they won't rip at the seams or anything.

The problem with OP isn't the clothing, which would look good on someone with an okay body, but the twig legs.

What if its part of my personality to not tolerate womens constant bullshit?

Your missing the point, what if OP needs to climb a ladder or step over a fence? Is shit really that bad in cities?

Pretty good outfit.
Veeky Forums doesnt know fashion.

a) you can do all that in skinny jeans, just super cheap ones (zara tier shit) will end up ripping at some point

b) I haven't done those in years on a short notice. For most people you dress to go to work or school, and you get back home. Maybe go out to eat. That's it, no instance of climbing shit or running in jeans.

In fact, why do I have to explain basic shit to people on this board? Is this some AI training shit?

walk for an hour everyday for a few months then upgrade to jogging

Based on my experience, girls with that kind of boyfriend usually cheat on them with me

The body is the problem tho

w2c gomad shirt

Fuckin how? You cityfags confuse me, do you not have to do any physical work? What if theres a bunch of crazy niggers you need to outrun? You dont have guns, and you handicap yourself even further by restricting your legs?

Does Veeky Forums stand for /faggots/?

Bud just come to the realization that he lives in a different world than you

>manual labour or cardio based activities
>jeans
chose one

Its hard, I get suburbs and whatnot, but full blown cities where most people dont even own a pocket knife? Shits just alien.

I know this is from Veeky Forums
For a fashion board they have the worst taste in clothing possible

Then ur alpha.

This is what peak fashion looks like, you may not like it, but this is what females want.

Your problem is not eating enough. If you start to eat a lot more, your metabolism will become faster and you will lose weight.

Maybe if I was a twink or trying to pick up 14 year old girls

Chick here. I find that man very unappealing/borderline gross. Men are supposed to be inherently stronger than women, and I like to keep it that way. I've met a few men with this aesthetic, and I've always been stronger than them which is a huge turn off. I also don't care to date men who wear women's sweaters and jeans.

You are so out of touch, it's hilarious.

Please explain your theory by all means.

Not him but imo pic u posted is far from ideal body women fantasize to fugg

explain? I dress like this only with shorts and gumboots. I couod really use some tight 7 year old pussy.

desu, if any of knew what women actually wanted we wouldnt be here.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums dress like hobos.
/mu/ have a terrible taste in music.
Veeky Forums obsess over crap meme tubs of junk.
And try to get decent lifting advice from Veeky Forums.

You really shouldn't take anything seriously on this website. Treat it all as satire.

do you guys think its hard to dress well? just buy some basic clothes that fit well and thats it.
>black, navy blue, grey, maroon or white tshirt
>black skinny jeans
>black vans or converse

>skinny jeans
>vans
t. 16 year old

That's what all the 14yo over at Veeky Forums think, not the reality

I know what you mean. I grew up in a pretty solid balance of bush and city so I kinda so both sides of the fence. Hilarious seeing city people scoff at your work boots or seeing their reaction knowing that you've fired a gun. I live in Canada mind you, so I have to worry more about the injuns than the niggers.

literally everyone that isn't a fat fuck or knows how to dress uses skinny jeans
also vans looks nice, they're cheap and durable and you can wear them on basically any ocasion

Fuck off cunt, I dont wear that shit. I like moving my legs.

its 2017, they make jeans that stretch, you can do splits with jeans motherfucker

Yea and they also make cordless circsaws but guess what cunt, theyre fuckin worse.

nigga

Im not wearin them cunt, I already got shit that works better.

how new are you?

Cope more fatty.

Or are you just too fat to fit your elephantine legs
legs into jeans

On Veeky Forums, very.
On Veeky Forums since 09

Girl here. I really don't understand modern men's fashion. It all seems like a bit of meme to me. It's always been a meme. Like... if you go over past fashion styles, the womens' style still retain a retro charm while the men are just laughable. Every time I see a trendy, I can't help but think he's going to look at pictures of himself in ten years and cringe.

That's why I think certain looks on men are timeless and we'll always return to them. I can see for a few women, there isn't any intrinsic aesthetic appeal in the man who dresses trendy. It's mostly that it sends the message that he's "bold" enough to look ugly and might possibly have some bohemian mystery about him but it's pretty fickle to me. The man who dresses WELL (as opposed to trendy) in clothing that fits him and compliments his features and personality will ALWAYS be more attractive to me. And it's just my preference but I like a man with a bit of meat on him.

Absolutely devilish mom advice.

We don't care what women think. You're on Veeky Forums, the board more homo than /lgbt/.

those veiny ass dick lookin' hands EWW

whoever things skinny jeans are manly in any way is a faggot...
Pic related...just look at it..

If you aren't skinny, you shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans.
It's in the fucking name

skinny means tight fitting you moron

t. gay guy

Oddly I've been here for years
I just never understand the poor fashion sense Veeky Forums has. Looks like something a middle aged Chinese tourist would wear

Yes, but tight fit isn't for everyone you retard.

To be fair, /lgbt/ is mostly just for trannies and lesbos to argue that they're oppressing each other. Veeky Forums is the only real gay board here..

you are right, as I said, it's for fags

Plain T shirts
501 skinny
Meme shoes like stans/old skools/chucks
In pale wave or black/white

Fite me mother fuckers. I get all da pussy.

t. 'classic fit' Kirkland khakis

jeans are great for manual labour jobs. what purpose do you think jeans originated from?

the Milwaukee's with the 9ah batteries aren't too bad in my experience but obviously there not going to give you the same performance as 240v corded. but I've seen retards on job sites cut through the cords before. but then I've also seen people shoot a nail through their hand with a Hilti while holding an i-beam lol.

>Women want muscles i read it on fit!!!