Smoking

Do you smoke ?

Also, what's your opinion on smoking cigarettes?

Do you want to quit?

Quit? I'm about to start up again

why?

officially I quit but I smoked 80 last week. back to vape now.

yare yare daze

I smoke but I'm kind of over it. Just not enjoyable anymore. I don't really drink that much anymore so that could be the case. Or my tastes have changed.

Smoked a quarter of one this morning and put it out.

I won't quit, but I won't buy packs unless I need it because of stress or having issues cutting. But I don't see that happening.

Only when drunk....so I just wanna stop drinking

I've quit 5 months ago. Can't smoke and crossfit.

Smoking for 5 years now, 2 packs a day. It's harsh, but lately I've been getting some inspiration to quit. It's going to be hell since I work with people a lot, and I tend to be nervous and violent when I don't smoke.

I quit years ago. Easy peezy one two threezy. Every once in a while I'll cough for some reason and I'll be like "oh yeah! I remember this! I used to do this all the time!"

Haw you noticed any correlation between gains and smoking?

Well done

Never smoked in my life, when somebody starts smoking next to me I immediately want to punch them

why?

>2 packs a day

How can you even lift?

My worst cheat is picking up a $2 cigar after lifting to cure my post-workout depression and increase my test levels.

It's not that bad and I lift every three days and do this like 50% of the time.

>to cure my post-workout depression
I just cry in my car for a few minutes. usually cheers me right up.

it's a poor people habit. Always associated it with the bottom rungs of society. Makes you smell like shit and LOOK like shit if you smoke long enough.

That said I enjoy nicotine gum with its hits of nicotine every now and then

yes, meh, no
i don't smoke that much, but getting stuck in traffic while jamming my favorite album and smoking a cigarette makes it pretty enjoyable actually

anyone reading this who smokes, stop cucking yourselves. You are paying to have COPD...you seen that shit?

Just get an ecig

Nicotine and alcohol are lovely drugs. And enjoyed in moderation the health impact diminishes into the statistical error.

Cigarettes are the tobacco equivalent of drinking cheap aftershave for the alcohol. They taste like shit and are terrible for you. I figure that if you are going to indulge in a vice you might as well abuse yourself with the good stuff. I don't always smoke, but when I do I limit myself to a single good cigar or one bowl of nice pipe tobacco a week. Some weeks I don't indulge. But a pipe or cigar, on my back porch on a Friday evening, with a glass of nice single malt or a snifter of brandy, with the barbecue going, is a fantastic way to cap off the week.

Smoked on and off for about 5 years, nasty habit. It affected my mood negatively, made me too lazy to work out and fucked up my lungs. Every now and then I have one when I'm drunk but regret it when I wake up with smoky fingers and hair and with a phlegmy head.

I want to bash your fucking coconut in with a crowbar dude.

For anyone who wants to quit but is scared of how to live without smoking, read this.

I smoked 20 a day and quit cold turkey, happily, with this book. Also went out drinking the 2nd night of quitting and didn't even consider smoking.

6 years free of it now. You've nothing to lose by reading it, as you can easily download it illegally if you want.

i smoke pipe tobacco. usually 1 bowl per day, sometimes 2. i don't inhale the smoke. cigarettes are correlated with a 2x mortality rate compared to non smokers. cigars are correlated with a 1.05x morality rate compared to non smokers.

pipe smoking, for people who smoke less than 4 bowls per day, is correlated with a 0.95 mortality rate compared to not smoking at all. ;^)

>smokers

Never gonna make it, especially if you're some poser faggot who smoke cigars. Enjoy dying at 50 you fuckin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs

What's your pb lads? Mine's 37 in a day

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

This

i smoked for 5 years, i finally quit when i kept waking up in the middle of the night in coughing fits, i realized its fucking trashy and fucking disgusting. i switched to vaping and now i can run, my skin looks so my better and i don't feel like shit. i know im a faggot for vaping but i only vape in my house. if your a smoker quit that nasty shit you'll feel 100 times better

Dale?

Gains and smoking , no
Endurance and smoking, yes

When I smoked...a bit more let's say... I'd get winded up faster by higher reps. So that's why I don't smoke even at parties as much as I did.

Honestly this. Read this book and im going strong at two weeks free after a decade of trying