Welp Veeky Forums i've lost the will to lift

Welp Veeky Forums i've lost the will to lift.

my long term gf that i've been dating for 6 years (since high school) who i helped lose 30 lbs and got her into lifting. was cheating on me with her 48 yr old powerlifting coach behind my back for months until she finally dumped me and moved in with him.
I'm absolutely devastated.
he makes more money than me. he's respected by tons of people for how good of a coach he is. there's nothing i can do to win my gf back. i feel so fucking useless lads.

life is shit, you get shit on, then you die lonely or end up committing suicide. I bet we're much more likely to do the latter being on here as practically incel losers. Why else would we be here.

You're in a bad place and it's gonna take time to get over it, but you will get over it. Go hang out with friends, drink and smoke weed, fuck other women. It will help.

You would have preferred she continue to cheat behind your back and stayed with you? The fact that you even think about wanting to "win her back" is pathetic and disgusting.

Dude, you ditched a scummy high school crush you should have lost years ago and are free to find a better quality partner. You're years behind the curve as you missed some of the best dating opportunities you ever get (college years), especially from a development perspective.

Nut up and catch up.

Dude. He's fucking a girl that cheats. As for your gf good riddance. Why would you want to be with someone like that?

Remember that if you find the right person you'll be better off (relationship wise) than either of them. I've been cheated on too. It sucks, but I'm married now and significantly better off than my degenerate exes. Grow some fucking balls.

Turning to mind altering substances when you're in a low spot is a great way to develop addictions and become a true degenerate.

Better advice is to fuck other women as you get the urge, and to spend your time with good friends or on hobbies that let you develop your mind or body. New skills and abilities are great ways to interest better mates and provide a source of contemplation.

what happens, it ends up being mark rippetoe and everyone asks to be in the screencap? is that what this thread is?

Bro, you will make it. She is a cheating whore, nothing of value was lost. I know it is hard to forget her, i am currently in a similar situation. Stop letting this whore get to you. Keep on lifting. Read good books. "As man thinketh" (i think thats the english name.) helped me to be a more positive thinker. Be the best version of yourself. People that cheat or commit crimes, always had that thought in them. A good person will always withstand the temptation of a crime/cheating, when given the oppurtunity. Find yourself this good person. Lift away the feels, make social gains, and be the best user you've ever been. I believe, that everyone who wills it, get it done.
The next weeks may be hard, but always remember yourself, that good times will come, if you are good. And please, do yourself a favor and don't let her come into your life again. Maybe she comes crawling back, in that case you HAVE to shut the door infront of her. Fuck Hoes, find yourself a loving and kind woman.
Germanbro out.

This is what happens when you make your fat (unless she became fat with you) gf lose weight.

>Suggests that user not emgage in degenerate behaviour.
>Suggests user should engage in degenerate behaviour in the very next sentence.

Wew to the power of 2, make up your mind son.

Since when is sex degenerate? Much more likely to develop a life-destroying issue with drugs than banging girls you take on pleasant dates.

Maybe you could film her getting railed by coach and complete the cuckification

how about YOU paint makeup on my dick

Not OP but thanks man

Let it be a lesson to you, man. Learn from everything. I can assume you're 24 now based on your information. Do whatever gets you through the day. Thinking about murdering them both, crying in your pillow, whatever. But seek to move on eventually. Best thing you can do is improve yourself, get back on Tinder, and forcibly hate fuck some slut in remembrance of your ex.

Think about it though. Would you really want to be with someone who would do these things to you? Cheat on you with some dude who has white pube hairs? Stop romanticizing her and the idea of what a girlfriend should be. She's a woman and she's a human; that's all. Just another slut on God's green Earth.

Good post. In short, live with integrity.

>there's nothing i can do to win my gf back

Why would you want a cheating whore back? Have some self-respect.

Now is the time to lift even harder, to get even better. Then get yourself a new ,hotter, younger gf.

Stop lifting go to Krav Maga learn how to fight

Fighting>lifting

All women are thots.

You can't trust them, if they find someone superior, they WILL disregard years of a healthy and strong relationship in order to be with the better person. Don't trust them.

get big and crush him OP

OP listen to this man You excised a cancer in your life. Nobody wants the tumor back. Instead be best friends with the powerlifting coach, learn what he recognized that made a girl willing to cheat, and then find a better girl from that experience. You're gonna make it.

Seeing how long you have been dating, she will eventually realise how shitty it is to date a 48yr powerlifting coach. She will break up with him and realise she wants to be with you. WHATEVER you do NEVER get back with her again. You are better than that.

>he makes more money than me. he's respected by tons of people for how good of a coach he is.
You're what? 24? He's got 24 year head start. You have all that time to surpass him.
>there's nothing i can do to win my gf back.
Why would you want to win back a girl who did something like that to you? In what would would that be considered a "win"?
>i feel so fucking useless lads.
You're in luck - there are things you can do to make yourself less useless and eventually useful to yourself and others. Start by cleaning your room.

This sounds dumb, but getting cheated on and breaking up with my long-term girlfriend when I was 25 was the best thing that could have happened to me.

I was always attractive and successful, and I liked the stability of having a long-term girlfriend. When we broke up and our friends found out why, I was drowning in pussy. I was seen as such a high value guy because I had a girlfriend and was unavailable for so long. Girls saw me as a steady, successful guy with boyfriend/husband potential, so they would throw themselves at me. When I showed interest, they didn't see me as a perv trying to hook up, they saw me as a guy with a high sexual value who HAD something steady and was now searching for something new.

When we were together we also didn't do much partying or going out to the typical young adult venues, so now as a single guy all of our friends saw me as "breaking out" and being really positive and searching for fun.

I fucked literally 10+ girls within the first month of us breaking up, including a lot of my ex's friends. I also made lots of new friends and had a lot of fun new experiences that I would have been held back from had I stayed with her.

The downside is that even though you become successful and realize your potential, it hurts to see your previous mate going downhill. You've invested a lot of time and energy into the previous relationship and don't want to see her go down, even if she did fuck you over.

In economics this is considered "sunk costs". The best thing that you can do is find ways to forget about her. Have the discipline to not keep tabs on her social media, and really make a conscious effort to improve yourself and be social and outgoing. It's depressing at first, but you have to force yourself to get out there.

Start lifting more, eating healthier, ask for a raise or get a new job. There are loads of things you can do, but the key is to constantly be doing SOMETHING to keep yourself busy and not sit around moping depressed.

>my long term gf that i've been dating for 6 years
She's fucked more than one man.
I'm not saying this to meme or hurt you, it's just a fact

Americans really have this massive epidemic of cheating on their partner. I was never cheated on and I never personally knew anyone who was cheated on. This is why I'm absolutely distrustful of Americans in any social interaction.

Also, if she cheated on you once and you get back with her, she will have ZERO respect for you. Anybody who knows about what happened will also have ZERO respect for you. The reason that breaking up worked for me and increased my value was because I cut off ties immediately and removed myself from an abusive situation. People saw that and respected it.

I moved out of a nice ass 2/2 apartment into a small studio because that was the only thing available and I had to get out of there. People didn't say "Oh user is going downhill", they said "Oh wow user got the fuck out of there as soon as he could, good for him. He has enough self respect to live somewhere less nice by himself than share an apartment with a cheater"

Don't worry mate. She'll leave him the same way she left you.

yeah, a girl like that will never be happy and will monkey swing again brah

She's a slutty status chasing female.
One of two things will happen OP

1. She will regret her decision and want you back, realize she does not love him like she did you and she craved the attention after the weight loss, and end up ruining herself over what she's done.

OR

2. She will end up cheating on him like she did on you. If she's willing to cheat on you, then she's willing to cheat on him if a better opportunity arises.

You're upset, and I get that. It makes sense, but count your fucking blessings that it came to the surface and now you can move on with your life and stop wasting time. Keep lifting, if you do not, you will look back on this situation in a couple of months and be pissed that you stopped lifting over it, and it will set you back further.

Go into autopilot mode if you have to, and just eat lift sleep and cry.

You'll be alright OP, even if it doesnt seem it.

>was cheating on me with her 48 yr old powerlifting coach behind my back for months

You don't want that back. Better now than later. Cut all ties and move forward. It's going to be difficult but you'll get through it and hopefully find a woman who respects you.

>he has no willpower to not become an addicted degenerate when in a lowpoint because he is a lowtest cumbucket fuckboi.

You got out of this without losing anything but a thot so consider yourself lucky.

If she cheated on you she'll cheat on him too.

Just get fucking shredded and in a few months when you no longer give a shit about this event start dating again.

This. Keep on lifting user.

>This LARPing faggot

You might see it as a bad thing for now, but later when you realize that the guy helped you get rid of a cheating whore, who could have ruined your life far worse, you will reach a point that you will almost thank him. Once a cheater, always a cheater, just thank god you didn't marry her.

OP, you know what you have to do [spoiler]become a powerlifting coach[/spoiler]