Does Veeky Forums pop bloodlust or heroism during the last set?

Does Veeky Forums pop bloodlust or heroism during the last set?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqIVxEpQEms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YePpuaIi8c4
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTPgW5PJFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bloody fury scrub, for the horde

timewarp nigga

Adrenaline rush, bb

No but hysteria breaks out

undying strength

>selling your freedom to demons for the power of the Fel
Gol'Kosh, no, brother. I will honor the old ways

>Recklessness
I can still do it
You can't

>Recklessness
>Orc racial
>Battle Standard
>Bladestorm

I don't have a reaction image for how immensely solid my dick is right now.

Feign death

never posting on fit again holy shit

Stimpacks. Get with the times, man.

>yfw you're a Scooby Warrior and get Hipdriver's Will proc along Squatwish and gym shaman pops HNNGH-ism when the set is below 20% and you spam execute

I miss WOTLK

>ywn experience vanilla wow again
>ywn find out someone is a paladin and immediately hate them because you are a shaman
>ywn use shadow word death on prince malchezaar, cause a wipe and get kicked from the guild

>Gym hunter setting ice traps in the squat rack again

>that guy in the gym who procs heroism on the first sets
>have to wait 30 minutes to max out again

There's always one guy

no i pop'd all my CDs on the warmup mobs sry

>ywn repeatedly run into your rival in WSG
>ywn be one of the few people on the server who had the dedication to farm up gold for an epic mount
>ywn sit fake afk at the bank waiting for people to inspect your gear while checking target of target and then quickly clicking away if you're spotted

Yall are making me miss my childhood.

i had a pvp rival in wrath and he'd show up in every bg eots wsg and ab fuck you lightborne faggot fuck u
he was a paladin and i was a dk

Pop wings during deads usually

stim packs

Take me back brah

oh fuck! i just realized there are stimpacks in fallout, fuck that gay shit i meant starcraft.
>ahh thats the stuff

> TBC came out ten years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=iqIVxEpQEms
I make the WC2 bloodlust sound effect on every last rep.

i'm going to skip gym today to play a tbc private server. I don't think i'm going to make it

dat's me homie.

Ogre should've been a playable race for the Horde in WoW

I'm imagining you making it 10 times in quick succession for each rep.
Personally, I make the one from WC3. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YePpuaIi8c4

why do 85% of lifters play wow?

zyzz was a tauren warrior

I was a Tauren Druid named Moorifico and a Troll Hunter named Rakzul.

I would immediately judge people I met IRL if I knew they played for Alliance or Horde.

I can bench 235 for 5 at 160 pounds and deadlifted 405 conventional no straps.

Any other Veeky Forumsfags play on Moon Guard?

Except alliance were the master race you retard.

>getting a Shaman
>not just popping drums and getting another mage

>mfw execute phase on those deathlifts

>rolling anything besides rogue

fuckin nerds lmao

Stfu you cheater, it not fair when you use cold blood and adrenaline rush to achieve PRs

i bet you also pull sumo

F U C K
U
C
K

C @ C O R E

>Fucking scissors talking shit.
Gog damn they grow bolder and bolder.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0

i dont need cold blood when i can just 1 shot clothies XDDDDDDDDDD

>not popping BLOODLUST (fuck off, thieving faggots) EARLY so you can start the cooldown timer and have it available to use it LATE AS WELL

you're fucked, shitter.

I basically just repeat one of these each as often i can

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTPgW5PJFU

How do i attain Garrosh-mode? I've been doing starting warchief for my entire life now. Thinking of just betraying my friends and take over the horde and start doing stupid shit like fucking with some panda people in a far-away land. Will this increase my bench?

fucking christ it did and I still post on Veeky Forums fml

Dwarf Shadow Priest ftw baby . back when fear ward mattered

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

Deadlifts are my BL, I can feel the pump and the test spiking in my system

One time Scooby carried me in WSG on a prot warrior.

>tfw go into the gym with PW:F, MotW, Shadow Protection, Divine Spirit, Thorns, BoM, BoK, and lastly Arcane Intellect, which will let me level lifting skills quicker
>recruit gym shaman to get me SoE and WF totems and Bloodlust for PR
>warlock buddy has his gym imp with blood pact and fire shield
>got my battle shout on standby

Is there any better feeling, lads?

>Be me
>about to lmao3pl8 bench
>hyping up
>"My son Arthas" on the speakers
>Pop double divine spirit
>FUAAAAARK
>lie under bar
>grab
>pop Inner fire
>Unrack
>Lower
>"Your magic shall not save you"
>mfw

Who else here lifts for Garithos? Non humans may not apply.

>Does Veeky Forums pop bloodlust or heroism during the last set?

cocain

>accidentally triple proc windfury while deadlifting heavy
>spine snaps

>female gnome warrior slaps your ass in Alterac Valley
What do?

i miss wow 2004-2006. spent so much time back in school playing that shit damn. i don't regret it though

same here.

lost my virginity, and fucked another 8/10 due to WoW.

>actual hot grills playing vanilla wow 10+ years ago

gonna need pic proof brother

Holy shit

wish i still had 'em, man. we wound up getting in a fight on the server forums (gilneas for life) and i shared all her nudes and the pic of her passed out naked on top of me. permabanned from forums, but it was worth it.

still think about that when i jerk off, even though it was 11 years ago- went on a last minute trip to california (with both girls i fucked) to meet some other WoW friends, fucked her in the bathroom of one of the dudes, came in her three times.

sometimes i think it's sad that WoW granted me the best lay i've ever had, but...fuck it.

Timewarp you incel

>not ancient hysteria
the state of you m8

>was a noble spiritual tauren Shaman in TBC
>we win 95%+ of the bgs, only losing when the alliance outnumbers us
>TBC hits
>fucking alliance stealing my class and calling Bloodlust "heroism"
>Horde slowly gets weakened by sissy blood elves, most of them are bad, cringy, autistic, borderline retarded morons
>still win most bgs due to more mature players on the horde side
>switch to orc warrior in WotLK to spill alliance blood
>in later expansions blizzard gimped the horde hard by giving them crappy pvp racials compared to alliance
>top pvpers run over to alliance because no loyalty
>blood elves too numerous now and the horde is now meh
>ragequit
Garrosh did nothing wrong.

>tfw your retard raid member missclicks Heroism before you pull so you have to wait 10 minutes before you can go

I have a dedicated windfury totem thot.
The good wind fury, like vanilla.

>tfw some retard uses bloodlust 3 seconds before the battleground starts

enh/ele shamans were OP and fun as fuck before nerf

>AV chain lightning critfest

miss those days

>Blizzard didn't fix this until Legion when they finally realize there might be something to the fact that 99 out of 100 Arena teams were Alliance
>PvP is still fucking shitty

>Bolvar has been the Lich King for longer than Arthas in WoW

Just kidding, he's been Lich King longer than Arthas, period.

WC3:TFT: 2002
Patch 3.3.0: End of 2009

Blizzard stopped giving a shit about PvP in WotLK. They just want the casual retard audience that love LFR and the group finder so they can make $$$.

Don't do it.

Ass main for life. Glutes for sloots.

>Can't nostalgia with everyone because I gave up with MMOs after Everquest

Okay this hit me the hardest
>still my favorite villain from any fiction

>tfw Paladin
>pop Avenging Wrath during deadlifts and squats

Bloodlust and Heroism make you do shit faster yes, but Avenging Wrath however gives you more POWER for that burst.

Also
>preworkout buff activates with Avenging Wrath for that sick one shot macro DPS burst
>My fucking face when

>Not keeping a ret paladin around for that sweet 3% crit boost on all reps

>Not being a gym rogue
>Not cheap shotting the barbell before ganking your set

I played a human warrior and dwarf Hunter from vanilla through the end of BC and again during Cataclysm. I was main tank for a while during my first run through and then during Cataclysm I was routinely my guild's top DPS on any fight that was remotely melee friendly.

I remember my guild leader being in awe when we looked at the advanced stats from our first downing of Nefarion in Cataclysm and I was the top DPS despite having only 80% active time.

I'm also 6'2", 225lbs, ~16% bf and deadlift almost 6pl8, squat over 5, and bench 3.5.

hope you know how to seal twist, retnoob

>not being a hunter
>not having your pet hunt meat down while lifting

shiggydig

>all these wow references
>haven't played in 9-10 years
>mage / warrior / druid
Arcane Power... I just need that burst, even if it kills me

(Also how the fuck is this game still a thing?)

I quit after Arena became a thing. Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch in Vanilla between serious guilds going in with top teams (future Warlords) and top gear... never had more fun in a video game ever... and likely never will.

vanilla from launch until 2006 was probably the GOAT game experience, and it will never be recreated even with private servers or whatever. it's the "you had to be there" cliche

getting blood guard at lvl 39 was one of the better feelings i've ever had in a videogame- being a feared pvp'er and playing with the same sort of people on a regular basis before the massive cross-server stuff was a thing of beauty

Fuck.
I've been thinking about going back lately. Even if it's only for a month or few as the multi year daily multi hour commitment is from a time long gone.

Should I bros?

Resub into puglife if you must. At this point it's only for self satisfaction but that's not entirely a bad thing. Maybe just for one more month to make an old main respectable enough for fun/puglife then unsub

I do it every now and then. Resub, get a new character to max level, PvE/PvP at max level for a bit, then unsub when I get bored. I haven't played the latest expansion though.

>it will never be recreated
Yea... after Arena, Cross Server PvP, Toughness (or whatever that shitty pvp stat was/is), and no more 40 man raids... I bailed. They killed it for me...

Trolled around in a lot of other MMOs and it'll just never be as great. I played probably a dozen MMOs after WoW and they were all just not as good.

>hitting 60 for the first time
>almost quitting because no content
>Crafting your first Battle Axe at 60
>UBRS 40 man lol
>grinding brs for plate fire gear
>automated fish bot for stonescale eels armor pots
>learning to stance dance
>hours upon hours of picking flowers for potions, plinking nodes for ore
>the cost of your first mount
>going ballistic after that first rag kill
>wtf I look like shredder
>the barrens general chat
>onyxia scales, cloaks
>supression chamber
>new content always bugged as fuck
>disenchanting epic drops / dkp was a mistake
>killing nefarian, car door shield
>wtf a thunderfury, pvp godmode
>tfw battlegrounds came out
>hearthstone as the game ends and you zone out
>zul grub, lol this is kek
>open world pvp craze right before honor system hits, and after
>AQ gate opening heroic effort
>tfw your 40 man raid all turn into korean farmers 24/7
>c'thun what the fuck (I really liked tanking twin emps)
>The few the proud the Vanilla WoW Naxx completionists
>The few the proud the Warlords

It isn't possible to make something this epic anymore. It was so much story, so much content, so much fun... so muxh drama, friends made... all these feels rushing back makes me want to start looking for a new game to play and be disappointed by.

:(

You had to be there...

WoW is actually pretty fun if you play casually imo

Level smurfs, dailies, dungeons/bgs. Can't be bothered with raiding myself.

Vanilla private servers are best IMO. I didn't even play vanilla when it was out and I'm having a fucking blast.

>65 posters in a wow thread
I'm pretty surprised of this on Veeky Forums.

[/spoiler] I've played since 2007 on and off and only quit again recently because all my gear has shit stats for my spec[/spoiler]

One thing I'm worried about. Having to grind gear to just even the playing field, what if I get bored right after or before I even finish?

How long have you been posting on reddit tho?... and when are you going back?

You sons of bitches why'd you make me remember all this? I remember every character I made was an engineer, so many freaking awesome gadgets in vanilla and tbc that they nerfed the fuck out of/got rid of tradition. Rocket boots, magic reflectors, shrink ray, mind control my god man... used to keep things i made at like level 30 that were still useful in the right situations.

I remember having the escape of a lifetime getting jumped by 2 rogues as a warlock, howl of terror with just a sliver of health left, ran for a second to leave combat, switched to my rocket boots and launched off a cliff with flames coming out of my feet and used my lvl 45 parachute cloak to float to the bottom. Damn my heart was racing, I still can't believe I escaped getting ganked.

Bored before or after gearing? Idk, they added an extra raid and dungeon difficulty which means you can progress more but in terms of pve if you don't get lucky enough to get good legendaries for your spec (which drop randomly from various things) your dps might just be fucked.

I can't tell you how many raids I saved with Jumper Cables/Army Knife.

the gnome rogue aesthetic was elite

Yes! Those sparks flying and everyone is watching in suspense because half the time the damn things don't work! Half the fun was things backfiring on you. I also really enjoyed the gnome vs goblin aspect too. Like there would be completely unique gadgets depending who you aligned with