Hey faggots, I'm 5'11 and 58kg, my wrists specifically look like a slightly thicker piece of paper

Hey faggots, I'm 5'11 and 58kg, my wrists specifically look like a slightly thicker piece of paper.

I want to be 'supah' athletic, extremely acrobatic like a gymnast and very strong. I've given myself a 5 year limit to accomplish this goal, hit me with routines and diet advice.

Manlets...when will they learn

>5...

read the sticky

I've done that twice, it doesn't explain specifically how to be extremely flexible, acrobatic, agile and strong with a diet to package with it.

yes it does

Show me where it says how to do all that you little cock magic rat

>58 kg
Might as well just go on HRT you fucking faggot

I'm trying to not become a girl you fucking moose

just eat you mongoloid

join gymnastics if you want to be a gymnast

All the ones in my area are filled with little girls
Yeah but what you doorbell

Do your own research you retarded fuck.

GEE THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BROTHER I SURE HAVEN'T TRIED THAT WHOOPS

read the sticky you girly man

Why are you so angry?

You're way too stupid to achieve even a single thing of the list you provided if you can't even research something in the times of Internet.
Go away

I'll do it a third time but man I'm telling you it doesn't say anything about gymnastics
Small penis syndrome
I've read and looked my questions up, but every forum or site I look at gives me vastly different answers so I'm asking you all for help

Here, read this. Literally just google "starting calisthenics routine" and you'll get tons of shit. I'm pretty sure there's even a general around here somewhere. Figure out what works for you and stick to it. And most gymnastics places are filed with young girls so I'd just recommend doing shit at home (or the gym). I guess for diet you should probably eat clean, lots of protein, and at or under maintenance. The lighter you are the easier it is to fly around and lift yourself.

I'd have sex with you if I was born a female, thank you brother, may your lifts be filled with glorious outcomes.