Do we all agree creatine causes balding?

Started taking creating six months ago. I had a full head of hair.

Fast forward to today and I literally lost half my hairline. I cut my hair super short to hide the balding but even my colleagues and relatives have commented on how much my looks have gone downhill.

If I have one word of advice, it would be to read the side effects when you order supplements because you only live one life and once you lose that hair it's gone forever. After completing my first month of rigorous therapy to deal with this loss I can say I am a better man for going through this struggle.

TLDR: stop taking Chinese supplement powders without reading side effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

smarthealthadvice.com/creatine-hair-loss/#tab-con-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not taking Australian supplements

just get a hair transplant brah

If that's the cause you were already going to begin balding anyway, the creatine just quickened it.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>Do we all agree
Post science or fuck off with this lazy groupthink bullshit

dead meme

anyway op get a hair transplant or start taking supplements like multivitamins biotin and zinc and use Jamaican lack caster oil. Regrew my temple hair which was thinning and going. Or go on finasteride, minoxidil and rogaine, enough options out there.

it took you 6 months to notice you were losing hair?

yes, creatine speeds up hair loss. I thought this was common knowledge?

>this was common knowledge?
sauce pls

To summarize all of the scientific information above, the basic reason that creatine may cause hair loss is because creatine stimulates the production of DHT.

smarthealthadvice.com/creatine-hair-loss/#tab-con-6

Thanks OP, now i know to never take this piece of shit supplément, cheers.

Nice meme.
Been supplementing with creatine for well over a year and my hairline hasn't receded one bit, nor has my hair thinned out whatsoever. And no, I'm not blessed with godlike hair genetics.

You must be blessed, genetics are a funny thing and can skip generations.

Sweet god what is the sauce of this image?

Balding is caused by your head hairs being killed by too much DHT. The idiots that believe dudes go bald because they have low test are retarded because where the fuck are all the balding little boys? dip shits.

You were just cucked by genetics. Creatine increases DHT and some people have the issue were DHT attaches to hair follicles and makes them go bald, luckily enough for me I have good hair genes.

yeh i know why tag me lol, your dht sensitivity is due to genetics.

Mfw taking creatine and hair as full as always, stay triggered genelets

been taking 5g of creatine every single day post workout and my hairline is exactly the same.
blame your shitty genetics, not a fucking tub of powder

Can DHT help build muscle?

Damn, I wish I knew about this when I was in college. I looked it up because I thought this was a meme but creatine increases SGT by >50%

Please bros, help me

*DHT

Anecdotal af but I noticed thinning hair around my crown about 9 months ago after taking a preworkout that contained creatine for about a year prior. I stopped taking it immediately and started using Rogaine. I stopped the Rogaine use after 5 months. It's been almost 4 months since I stopped and the hair has not thinned and is still at pre-creatine thickness.

Not really, but it helps you with getting leaner and stronger, it also promotes beard growth and development of male sex characteristics.

I've been taking creatine for 5 years without a break and my hair is as thick and luscious as ever.

You just have shit hair genetics OP.

I've been using it for seven years, and at times used more than i probably should have, and i still have my full head of hair with no signs of losing it.

What's sure is that you've not been blessed with high IQ, you stupid fuck
>dude i didn't go bald in a year after taking steroids ITS TOTALLY SAFE LETS BLAST TEST FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ILL NEVER BE BALD

CAN NO ONE PROVIDE THE SAUCE ON OP's IMAGE?

Might explain why my hairline has seemingly receded so much in 4 months.

Good hair genes brah, meanwhile im a hairlet.

You realise this only applies if you have male pattern baldness?

If you don't have an increased sensitivity to dht you're fine.

You inherit MPB via your mother's side.

>Started taking creatine
>Mother is bald

JUST

creatine gives me a swolen prostate and acide reflux so stopped taking it. the amount in food is enough for me.

Been on creatine for a couple of years now. Corners have receded a tad, but I still have a full head of hair.

Baldlets need to check themselves.

Been taking creatine for at least 7 years. Hair seems fine.

I too regret taking creatine. The performance boost was negligible, but it cost me my hairline as well in a few short months. I'd read on Veeky Forums that the balding thing was a meme, so I disregarded that.

Thanks, Veeky Forums.

i also noticed excess shedding when i was on creatine. when i stopped taking it it slowly stopped. funny thing is i don't even notice the difference in performance being on it or not

Did you just unironically conflate Creatine with steroids?

I guess connor murphy tooj creatine as he is getting bald

once it starts, its over brah. rip your hair

>father was balding at 22
>have thin hair all my life
>take creatine for 6y straight
>hairline hasn't changed a bit
>be 25

i hope i'm blessed

Do you ejaculate alot? That causes hair loss

Nice troll post

Ejaculating causes dht

after 9 months I noticed my hair line started to recceed, my hair got thin , once I quit creatine my hair stopped falling but the hair line stay the same , I started taking garlic pills and betacarotene pills twice a day and it's starting to grow back, got both from eBay for like 20 $ . also my grandad from mother and father are on their 80s with a full set of hair on their heads

Read OP's post, you spastic fuckwart, then off yourself once you realize there's no hope for you.

Are you retarded? Creatine is a by-product of testosterone, just as Trenbolone, and other steroids. It's not my fault that the jews brain washed you to buy their shitty supplements. It's just a matter of time before the secondary effects catches up to you. Rip in peace faggot.

>Muh anecdotal correlation equals causation!!!1!
How are people this stupid.

>Do we all agree creatine causes balding?
No
It's a meme
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html

Both don't.

science is a meme to be honest. personal experience > some shit studies

prove me wrong

NEVER take Creatine.

Pic related.

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

creatine fucked up my hairline for the 3-4 months i used it. I was able to regrow that hair using castor oil in my hair nightly. I also put it in my eyebrows and it has made them thicker

been fuckin wit creatine for about 2 years now.
My hair is THICC as fuck and It doesn't want to fucking stop growing.
Honestly paying for a haircut is useless at this point. I go from shaving down to 2mm everywere, and within a FUCKING MONTH I'M NOT JOKING it's about 3-4cm in length.
I do not know why, and I can't stop it.
Creatine sure as fucking hell ain't making me bald.

Would taking creative finish the job if I've got MPB and my pale ass skin shows the outline? (No matter how much I tan, or how closely I shave, it's still there).

I've got a good head shape and good enough features, I don't care about being bald, but fuck me if the shadow just looks like shit.

no you fucking autist, creatine does not make you bald

So, I just went to the store to buy some Rogaine after reading this thread, but the box said it's not for use in treating a receding hairline.

Should I ignore the box? Will it work for the hair line recession I experienced from creatine or not?

people have very good results with minox

No you don't. Stop spreading this dumb old wives' tale.

just use Nair on your vestigial stubble

Welp, Veeky Forums advice robbed me of my hair, so I might as well follow Veeky Forums advice to get it back.

you minoxidil, take biotin supplements and rub black caster oil in, enjoy your new hair,

The notion that creatine causes balding only came around in the last several years when a study of South African rugby players showed an increase in DHT from the low end of the normal range for that hormone to the middle of the normal range when they took something like 25 grams of it per day. Their DHT went down to the lower end again during the latter part of the experimental phase, when they went on a normal, that is, non-loading dose. (Loading is unnecessary.)

Creatine monohydrate has been one of the most used and most studied sports supplements over the last couple of decades. If it caused balding, people would have long ago written about it en masse in blog comments, Amazon reviews, forum posts, etc. Instead, all that we find about it is speculation from people who heard about that study, or maybe read the abstract, and jumped to an untested and frankly unlikely conclusion.

>The notion that creatine causes balding only came around in the last several years
Are you fucking retarded?
People were saying that creatine causes hair loss and wasn't exactly safe, because lots of highschool athletes were dying from it, if you weren't keeping hydrated for years.

The whole "don't drink coffee or caffeine with it because it won't work if you do" thing was started to keep stupid fucks from killing themselves with it. Because if you told them that combining them together would lead to death you know fuck well some retard is going to test it out.

> creative and caffeine can lead to death

Wut?

it's a "thing men aged 25-35 do causes balding when it's clearly just because you're age 25-35" episode

take the big 3 or fuck off

I SAID HELP!!

>Creatine monohydrate has been one of the most used and most studied sports supplements over the last couple of decades. If it caused balding, people would have long ago written about it en masse in blog comments

Or they would have hushed it up to stop demand dropping and continued to market and sale their hyperinflated product