Why are there so many Skinnyfat people?

Why are there so many Skinnyfat people?

Since I started browsing Veeky Forums I recognized that there are so many dyels and skinnyfat people on the street

>lifting for six months
>still skinnyfat

Kill me

It requires no effort. As long as you're not binging every day you will be skinnyfat even without any exercise/light cardio.

Because that's pretty default for people who don't eat too much but don't exercise? How else would they look?

skinnyfat is just untrained with no eating disorders.

because i can get laid as it is. i don't need to rot away in a gym multiple hours almost every day

lifting is fucking overrated. you stop for a few months and your strength tanks and your muscles deflate like a baloon

gee it's almost like the majority of the population doesn't have obsessive autism about lifting weights.
I see this board's retardednness has started to rub off on you OP

eat or lift harder famalam

>implying getting laid is the only reason to lift

>implying muscle memory is not a thing

>"multiple hours every day"

ask me how I know you look like shit

>/Reddit/ spacing
Off you go faggot

Bro I've been lifting for almost two years and only just now got my shit together to finally lose the love handles and drop below 15%. We're all gonna make it, just some more slowly than others.

>not an argument

xD

Lol only people on other websites use the enter button xD what a noob

This is the most idiotic thing, and there's always someone pointing it out.
I never go to reddit, and didn't even know there was something known as "reddit spacing", still, I like my messages to look legible, so I use the space to separate paragraphs.
Yet, I'm always accused of "muh reddit spacing". Truly retarded.

lol btfo faggot

weight, height and daily intake?
what did you start as

look at this butthurt. probably from the same pathetic loser too

summer is over isn't it?

They have no self control

The only difference between a fat fuck and a skinny fat guy is that a skinny fat guy gets full fast.

>tfw looking at the average guys arms circumference
cringe

>implying most people who lift don't do it to get laid

I'm skinnyfat because I don't eat much but haven't been working out long either. It's just the default. Been lifting for a month and hopefully it's fixed after a few more.