Signed up for hot yoga class

How much poon should I expect after 1-2 weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI
sciencedaily.com/search/?keyword=sauna#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=sauna&gsc.page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll develop a full vagina after about 1.5 weeks.

None. I love you.

none because thots smell your insecurity

If you regularly get laid you csn expect a lot of lays from this if you normally dont get laid with out yoga nothing will change other than how sweaty you are

Exactly. Unless you sign up for naked hot yoga, nothing will change.

i went once with my friend when i was bulking. all those poses made me fart like crazy. got kicked out pretty soon after it started

>yoga

You should be swimming in flexible pussy.

I'm not even that good looking and all those women are all over me. Really pisses off my boyfriend.

AHHAHAHA WTF

Baby no

youtube.com/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI

that's actually a real baby

Why did noone post this yet?

SIDS everywhere

Went with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, here are some tips/insights:

>holding your body in an awkward position for extended periods of time is somewhat difficult and they will laugh at you
>dress similar to a very hot summer day or you will sweat your dick off even more and they will laugh at you
>be prepared to see lots of sweaty female ass
>don't lift on the day of the session
>the place is fueled by estrogen. if you come off as too masculine you're as good as dead
>you will feel dumb

some pro's
>feel great afterward
>if you went with your gf you just earned yourself a guaranteed post-yoga fuck that is 10/10

This person should be drawn and quartered

>feel great afterward
100% agree with this. i got into doing some basic yoga after working out because i wanted to increase flexibility and was already doing static stretching and getting bored with it. it's very relaxing and if you want to be a bruh about it you can definitely get into some challenging poses and test yourself. also, my balance is off the fucking charts which has helped me with lifting and running (and who knows what other facets of life)

you know some kinky new aged slut will dig the hermaphrodite style tho

Probably won't end up as manlets now with all that stretching.

Yoga is god tier, especially if you're a bodyweight fag. Hot yoga is just a retarded meme though

>mfw people shake babies for exercise

So you fags have me interested in trying yoga, how should one dress as to not look too dumb? are gym shorts ok?

usually drop about 10 pounds of water weight after a secession of hot yoga and shreds and dries me out. definitely not a meme.

Yea no shit you sweat in a hot class, but what exactly is that doing for you?

BABY YES

I find "normal" yoga boring, going through poses for too Long. Hot yoga, specifically Moksha yoga is GOAT. I tried Bikram got yoga, but the pre were held for to Long.

Not him, but the heat helps relax the muscles, so it helps for stretching.

Yoga in itself will help with flexibility, balance, breathing and relaxing. After a session you feel soooo good.

Furthermore, like swimming, it's a great complementary activity to lifting since you're stretching and reaching out with your body, rather compressing it with heavy weights.

saunas have huge health benefits. reduce risk of heart attacks. Boost VO2 max. lower blood pressure. sciencedaily.com/search/?keyword=sauna#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=sauna&gsc.page=1