Halloween in 76 days

Halloween in 76 days

How will you show off your body like the man slut you are?

Veeky Forums Costume ideas

Hey you guys!

Dennis, always.

My friend wore a dress last year and got a metric fuckton of mires from sluts despite being fairly tiny and undefined, so I'm considering that because I am much swoler than him, so the mires would be correspondingly higher :thinking:

Jesus that's fuckin 10/10

He got mires because he's kawaii. You'd just be a horrific dragqueen.

Girl: but you said if I slept with you I would win

Duff Man: Duff Man! Says a lot of things

>tfw wont get to celebrate halloween this year

Why user?

Thinking of doing Milo Thatch, but where hes just in a tank top

The TSUUU god

Kek this

I'll be working in a theatre production. Halloween day would be a show, and so would the weekend before when there would typically be parties

Can't decide: jaguar warrior, Jimi Hendrix, or the weeknd

Hmmmm

Is Rocky natty?

Jag warrior would be great for showing off, but comes at the risk of weird edginess. Weeknd would be most normie and potentially hilarious if you get the hair right, but you'll have to deal with the basic bitches all night. I would say go for a Jimi look where the coat is opened so you can still show off gains but without drawing attention to it like a desperate try hard (aka all the faggots that dress like spartans)

For Veeky Forumsizens with swole arms a bane costume would look cool. Just don't do an impression, you'll sound stupid for sure

smurf maybe

Someone post it

wtf is that pic top kek

post what?

Where's the baldcap

I was thinking about doing this, this Halloween. I have a similar build and look, and it seems like a pretty easy costume to put together.

Cringe

Even a fat bloke with michellin man arms would have looked better