What pre-workout do you take user?

What pre-workout do you take user?

that

Esp
I want to try mesomorph but 35$+shipping is rape for 25 servings. I'd rather buy something cheaper and put my own DMAA in

esp looks interesting, does it keep you up late at night? im about to finish my mesomorph and want to use a caffeine based pwo while my dmaa tolerance fades

$14.97 for 40 scoops. Hard to beat.

this is the patrician's preworkout, plus alcar and creatine

Not at all. 2 small scoops is perfect for me and that makes 45 servings. I like DMAA as well but I crash hard after taking it so it makes doing anything productive after training almost impossible.

was using mesomorph, switched to pic related though cause i felt like something different. works pretty ok.

Half a scoop of this'll do.

that first /squirt/ of the day

Mesomorph, more like meso-horny am I right niggers? Up top.

I'm placing a order on that pwo right now, tell me about it anons who have used it. I've only used caffeine based pwos never dmaa, how much of a diffrence is there?

Is coffee actually something I could use for a preworkout? I've been doing it for a while and it seems to work but I don't know if its considered a good thing to use

I make my own pre-workout with true and tested ingredients.

Wow. Just ordered this shit a few days ago for the fake amphetamines. Same exact flavor. How is it?

Whenever I'm in between getting another tub of preworkout, I just down a large cup of coffee.

I crash harder than Apollo 6 after, but sometimes those days are better than preworkout days

Nitraflex

Zyzz - Soundtrack of the Gods :(

I lick your mom's pussy for an hr before hand. Then I goto the gym. She's very disappointed in you btw.

how does this shit even works?
is there any difference comparing to coffee/sips?

Gonna get Dust and half dose it for the price reason. Plus it has 75mg per serving which is a shitload. Gonna add in more citruline, and creatine.

You used to be able to bulk ourchase DMAA but when they fake banned it a few months ago sites stopped selling it. Anyone know of a place to just buy the damn powder???

Water, greens and a fatass slice of ham.

oh ffs

I've been looking for a good one for a while while simultaneously debating whether I need one.

I don't really care about the stimulants that much but I would like to get a real good pump. I take arginine and BCAA's separately but I'd like something with beta-alanines and... I don't really know, what do I need? DMAA is illegal so I'd need to import it and it'd literally equate to smuggling drugs if caught, not worth the risk.

Has anyone tried pic related? Any good? 2 for the price of 1 right now with free shipping so I'm tempted.

I buy my DMAA in bulk from nutrivita shop, good quality every time. The smallest bag is enough. Store it in the fridge or something in a dark container, I feel like it loses potency when it gets too hot because it starts to clump up and not smell like ass as much

This most of the time

This when I'm feeling zesty

angsty teen favourite

Dude thats the place i meant that stopped selling it. Are you saying they are selling again????

Wow, I bought my last bag maybe like 8 months ago. I guess they stopped selling pretty recently. Idk why considering it's been banned for use in supplements for years but you could legally buy it separate

Just checked online and it seems that nobody is selling it as a powder anymore, but you can get it from research chem sites as a liquid. Prob to get around legal issues

>been banned for use in supplements for years
not really, it was pseudo illegal, mostly frowned upon. But they had a huge crackdown months ago when they raided blackstone labs.
I just checked, now they sell DMHA which is supposedly almost as good but idk
50$ for 50Grams

If you have ever taken adderrall it's similar to that. Caffeine makes you feel artificially hyped but dmaa was a slight but noticeable difference where you just get extremely focused

Amazing, best stuff I ever took
:(

Coffee

All preworkout is just a bunch of caffiene with some nutrients

Citrulline Malate
Leucine
Coffee

This or black coffee with a scoop of creatine. I've never noticed a difference adding other supps like beta alanine, betaine, etc.

Whats the deal with betaine? Cant find many studies saying it helps.

Been using bang because it's fully dosed with 5g creatine, 3g of beta alanine and has amino acids.
I'm interested in trying this one. Have you noticed any gains from the deer antler/igf-1? The price is putting me off of buying it for what seems like a marketing gimmick.

Goes down Nice with cold water.

It's supposed to increase strength and mass, part of which is due to increased creatine production. I dunno. You can get creatine for $0.10 per serving. And coffee is dirt cheap as well. Saves a ton on PWO's that are $1.00+ a serving.

were you in the military
that shit ain't half bad

I agree about buying powders seperately for sure im just saying when i looked on examine they said basically all the studies about betaine having any benefit are bunk.

I live in an area with a lot of homeless and they took all the instant coffee off the shelves.

I guess it's a commonly stolen item because homeless people like to snort it.

This is the kind of shit that makes me into a secret conservative. I hope they all get ground up into dog food.

>Walmart-tier PWO
NGMI

Seems a bit drastic
It's cheap and let's them forget about their shitty life but hey let's blame them and not society

faggot, theyre homeless because theyre stupid and most likely addicted to some drug. They are reaping what they sowed.

When i was in the navy in sandiego around 2012 there was a news story about some guy going around and stabbing homeless people, its was seriously the highlight of our mornings seeing that shit on the news.

PreJYM, it's a little expensive so I may switch but it gives me good vibes

>let's blame them and not society
Exactly. Society didnt make them take drugs or shitty loans they couldnt pay back. 1/1000 homeless are homeless due to circumstances outside of their control and those people dont stay homeless long because they arent retarded from drugs or just plain fucking stupid.

A caffeine pill about 20 minutes before I start

The homeless in my neighborhood are pieces of shit. Breaking into cars, leaving trash everywhere. Liberals in this city won't even let the police touch all the shanty towns and shit they set up on the sidewalk. The sidewalk the functioning members of society pay for.

There's homeless wandering around outside my girlfriends work, shitting everywhere, harassing people. They know normal people are afraid of them so they get away with anything. If cops do anything to them a bunch of lib cucks will film it on their iphone and start a whole fucking movement out of it. It's ridiculous.

>taking a disassociative as a pre workout
It's like you don't even want to get big.

K master race reporting in.

This shit actually works pretty well and tastes great. I also never got sick of taking it. I normally take mesomorph but whenever drinking it makes me feel like vomiting after a few weeks I use this for a bit.

I was a roommate of a cough syrup addict in a drug rehab center and he snuck out one night and stole 2 bottles of delsym. the next day he chugged the bottles and was doing insane weights with his snatchs

Is Muscletech overpriced shit? I use Creacore and Myobuild, I'm a newfag, please rape my face

only a fool would buy muscletech

Is pre-workout worth it?

Normally I just have a cup of tea and a quest bar or some shit, but lately my lifts have been stalling and I've been feeling weak/down in energy.

Buy the ingredients individually and in bulk and its dirt cheap.

I was taking this but it was giving me intense dreams and I was losing weight pretty quickly. I had to stop and switched over to crimson.

Aw man. I'll do some reading and use the rest of what I've got, thanks

I've never taken a pwo before but i'm curious to try. If I find a good one what should the positive feeling mentally/physically be that I get from it? Is it like that uncomfortable too-much-caffeine feeling?

PWO brands get edgier by the year but all feel the same kek

Yeah the name is pretty dumb but it was recommended for wearing off smoothly with no crash. Great for early workouts.

Hi Steve.

I used to take this shit and it was amazing.
Pretty sure it was horrible for my heart though so I just eat a banana and have a cup of coffee before a workout now.

Felt like I could shoot lasers out of my pores 16mim after ingestion.

would this be a bad idea for my first pre workout ever

Black coffee and a banana

>taking pre-workout

LMAO

if it didn't exist for the hundreds of thousands of years mankind has been getting strong, it's not worth your money.

Taste like shit but works for me

I have a high stimulant tolerance and I'm on day 5 or so of no pre
How much longer do I need to go without it?
I would take 3 scoops of platinum pre and not feel a thing

First time I took it was 3/4 a scoop in 10 oz of water. Did nothing
Second time was 1 1/2 scoops in 4-6 oz of water. I wanted to fuck a 45lb afterward. It wasn't comparable to any preworkout I had taken before (most big name brands like C4, Mr. Hyde, some Muscletech PWs). I feel like chiming out and going full caveman when I take enough of it, all I want to do is listen to loud as fuck music and lift. I also experience no crash with it and feel like staying in the gym longer than I need to.
Also, pineapple is hands down the best flavor. Snow cone and rocket pop taste exactly the same, pink lemonade is kind of meh.

Yep the only thing that really varies is the amount of caffeine.

The cringy names are for DYELs that want to feel badass. It's the same as 21 year olds thinking they're badass cause they order an Adios Motherfucker at the bar, even though it's almost identical to a long island iced tea

gonna buy mesomorph with the dmaa as my first pre workout ever. if i die you guys can have my stuff. wish me luck bros

pic related, what it looks like mixed with water

I was going to get some of this but all the fake/shill 5* reviews on Amazon put me off.

or maybe i want a blue fucking drink?

>What pre-workout do you take user?
100mg of anadrol

How often should one take pre-workout? I feel like you get used to it pretty quickly.

I only take it if I'm doing a particularly big workout or if I really can't be arsed

Also cut the amount of caffeine in your diet and it will have more of an effect

Question! Does an ICED TEA-flavored pre-workout exist?

>gummy fish

the fuck

google it nigga