Fixing being ugly

How do I stop being an ubattractive skelly? Im 23, look 16, and my fac e just keeps driving everyone away. I weigh 55kg at 180cm, but still people manage to get laid at that weight. I dont, so i must be ugly. How do I fix it? It has ruined my life, i dropped out of college because of this

Looking young is living hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns
youtube.com/watch?v=B9uJMDNNF_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left looks way better lmao

>inb4 thread turns into agument over make up and which one of the pics is hotter

>i dropped out of college because of this
its not your face its your confidence

Left
>Original game

Right
>HD remake done wrong

you are too hard on yourself

you most likely have a bad hair cut for your face and wear glasses

yes , most glasses make most people look ugly

even ugly enough to drop a whole point on the 1/10 scale

seems like tinted aviators aren't really effected by this though

can you even do a pull up? girls do not like lanky fags

>I dont, so i must be ugly
your problem is thinking that people get laid only because of how they look

left is better, right looks like a coal burner

Kek

The funny thing is women actually think right looks better.

Left, cutey I take to the petting zoo, to the beach and then netflix and chill after we cook a nice homecooked meal for ourselve.
Right, fucktoy I take an expensive restaurant, then too the club show her off like a prize, before fucking her raw in a 5star hotel room while making sure the neighbors can hear her cunt being utterly ruined.

>you see bro, it's all about being confident with women

Ill save this because its hilariously true

a little lip gloss and eye shadow would make left look even better, though she's obviously hot af without doing anything. fake eyelashes on right are neutral, the super angular brows would look dumb and skanky in person, nose job is pointless, and those lips are fuckin gross and will look way worse in a couple years. why do chicks do this shit?

>I weigh 55kg at 180cm
Holy shit, you have to gain weight, nigga.

Y-yeah, my dude. Confidence...

>weigh 55kg at 180cm
are you one of Ted Cruz's skelegates?

>Just be yourself crew

Nessman and O'pry mogs the shit out of that other guy.

Can someone explain modeling to me?

My first tip for girls to like you more, is to take care of your body. If you're a skinny bitch, or a fat fuck for that sake, start going to the gym and eat healthy. Girls like guys who take care of their bodies. Shower, use deo, cologne, fix your hair, use moisturizer and pluck your eyebrows if you look like a hobo. That's a good start.

Have you heard of the other guys? Exactly lesser know models are used to make the O'pry's and Gandi's look like Gods

youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns

Read the comments.

They're bullshit.

How do I know if I smell? There is always a smell in my armpit, even after going 5 times with soaps on them, twice a day.

Borrowing bread

Should I just bite the bullet and shave it off? I've been JUSTING for a few years now.

holy shit man.

I mean this in the nicest way.
Shave it off

Left is way better.

How does it look without products, sven?

quit shoving your jaw out because you're ashamed of how weak it looks.

It's not that bad honestly I would try mydicksadrill before shaving it all off

I've fucked between 10-50 girls, and I can tell you guys you don't need to be good looking, but a smooth talker, look regular, do interesting hobbies and have friends. I'm ugly by most fits standards (like actually ugly, eyes too wide, no jaw etc etc.), child birthing hips even at low 10 percent body fat. Ofc I'm no manlet but I'm not tall.

Get some personality bitches.

Holy shit why do blonde bimbos do this shit to themselves? She's insanely cute on the left and looks like an old whore on the right.

They think it looks pretty for themselves.
It's not all about (you)

To make instagram bucks off of pajeets.

washing too much can also make the skin irritated and just make the smell worse. Shower once a day, use a good deo and you should be fine.

How do you get a personality though?

Do interesting shit, read good books, go outside, learn how to talk to people; going from small talk to real interesting talk.

try looking into TMAU and avoid food that trigger it

also, driclor

fake it by copying people that seems likeable.

EZPZ

grill. can confirm.

just be urself brah
youtube.com/watch?v=B9uJMDNNF_o

arm with timestamp

that guy isn't even ugly

Pajeet please

nah i am serious
this guy is like a 5/10
maybe even above average in in*ia

Left looks so much better

got those native american PREY 1 cheeks

He looks kinda cute no homo

honestly the girl on the left is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Anyway, what's this thread about?

If this picture is supposed to represent the subject then it's failed
She is clearly already incredibly attractive prior to the clown paint

i agree, he's better looking than any pajeet

(You)

I'm also 23 and skinny as fuck OP

But hey, at least you're not balding like me. I'm going to shave all my hair off tomorrow because i have a full on M shaped hairline equal to my 56 year old dad.

3 years ago i had long ass skater hair. I legitimately feel like crying every time i see a photo of myself.

I'm thinking that Big Muscly Bald Guy > Skinny Bald guy. I'm also super, super pale so i'm probably going to look like a chemo patient or something

Shit son, what a bait.

>prognatism
>small, wide nose

you have nigger features

he's probably irish

Why are we all being mean to OP. Its funny how someone asks for advice and everyone tries to think of the worst insults and be a bitch about it like we all hate the one dude in real life. I'm saying this because I often comment meaningless insults on other threads. Ok OP here is what you do
Get rid of acne
Grow some hair
Build a frame, you dont have to be ripped
Get a good haircut
Dont wear glasses. Switch to contacts
Be open and keep good conversations with girls
As for young face. Look at Jeff Seid

All the shit you mentioned, except
>Get a good haircut (given that you have hair in the first place)
>Dont wear glasses. Switch to contacts (bad eye genes)
>Be open and keep good conversations with girls ( )
Is genetics.

I already lost, went to the doctors today and as i was talking to her about what i went there for she pointed out that "you have quite the deviated septum". Thought it was not that noticeable but i guess it is. Might as well kms, she measured my neck and it was 16 inches so probably a severe necklet too. Honestly sucks, i have okay genetics and once upon a time maybe i could have been a good looking guy if i was not such a fat fuck in my teens etc.

>deviated septum
Like crooked on top or to the side?

Crooked to the side, the right specifically. I have an okay face but this prob completely ruins any hope i have of aesthetics. Not much point in lifting if i am going to look like some goofy fuck. Got a referral to some ENT to get it looked at, i want to get surgery to get it straightened but if the communist republic of Canada does not cover it i prob wont.

but left looks much better

Just get the surgery. You'll breathe better, lift & run better.

well done Rajeev

Its a struggle and requires dedication and open mindedness, but in the end you will learn shit. Though Im extremely red pilled but you cant reveal your power level to women though. Being able to talk and lead conersations is important, and being positive.

is plastic surgery a valid option beyond weight loss/getting fit?
i want to be a more attractive gril
p-please teach me

Well done Rajeev

post pics

n-no
there are circles of men that give you advice on how to become a better man, but a circle of women will tell you how to make men treat you like you're hot shit and are shit at self improvement advice
i just want advice anons

you're asking the dumbest most general question ever, and it's specifically about how you look, but you won't post a pic of yourself. post a pic or fuck off

bait. No girl have this much selfreflection

If you really have some 2/10 traits like a non-existant jaw or shit like that, I'd say plastic surgery is a valid option. But if you look average that's nothing grooming/workouts can't fix.
Also there is no exclusively end-all attractive look.

>she's obviously hot af without doing anything

Everyone in this thread who thinks the left one has no makeup on is fucking retarded.

And yes, we all agree that subtle makeup is much more effective than bimbo makeup

posting photos defeats anonymity
overexistant jaw, user. and a not-so feminine face. i have a typical fat Malaysian face similar to the left pic regardless of my weight. thanks for the advice. cgl will probably help with grooming

>implying that you can improve genetics.

Nessman btfos O'Pry. O'Pry looks like an ayy