Progress

Can we get a progress thread going, didn't see one in the catalog.
Down from 278 to about 223, trying to get down to 200 by Halloween.
If someone can give me a body fat % estimate too?

Post your progress!

Inb4 your body is shit
>yup
Inb4 tattoo
>yup

That's nice breh... you're gonna make it.

have you considered lifting weights

cringe tattoo but nice progress, I hope you start lifting often

if you changed your glasses and worked out 1-2 years more you would be really-really hot
no homo

Could have posted in the /fat/ thread but nonetheless good progress, gonna make it!
Whats your diet like?

Good work senpai, keep it up.

You're definitely on the way.
You look about 35-40% bf.
You should try to incorporate HIIT training and some heavy lifting into your regiment.

good job, consider lifting with neck training + nice hairstyle
you're gonna make it
we're all gonna make it

I hope that tattoo is photoshopped.

Lifting for 7 months now, 16% bf now, want to cut down to 10-12% then lean bulk

gj user and congrats on no loose skin.

How long did this take you?

Gay tattoo and gay glasses, but good work on the weight loss

What is it with people lifting and then getting shit tattoos?

Thanks user
No loose skin because there's only 25lbs difference between pictures

Thank the gods you don't have bitch tits

You look nice user
This was from the end of March until now, so about 4 and a half months For breakfast I have a cliff protein bar and black coffee, lunch is my biggest meal of the day, something solid with lots of protein, like a big ass sandwich or some chicken, dinner is 3 scoops of protein mix and depression

>depression
Keep going user.

u were on nickelodeon m8

this u?

I like your face m8 keep up the good work

Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day and ought to include a slow carb, like oats.
Cliff bars are junk food, you may want to eliminate that from your diet.

>over 50 pound loss
You're gonna make it user

looking great user
how much time between those pics?

about two years

still good progress bruh

15 weeks now.

Been slacking the last 4 weeks so I've made little progress. Getting too fat as well.

>breakfast
>biggest meal of the day
>for fatloss

yeah, don't listen to this faggot, OP

op don't take my word but I read you are less likely to get loose skin if you slow down your weightloss a bit

Regardless, you are making good progress. Are you doing chest as well? You are lacking severely, famalam.

dont listen to this faggot op

P-plz stop
I like your cock
The macros are pretty good and the calories are also pretty low, especially with a 3100 tdee
How much weight?

Good job man, keep going. Start doing cardio to tone your body more to get out of skinny fat - swimming and biking. You should try to get to 180.

~2 months

still got a ways to go but its a start

Just want to make it

making great progress. keep going

>Gags

Start was 260 (not in that picture) and my leanest was about 150, in the current picture I'm 165

>before

>after
I_see_no_changestbqhfam.jpeg

>fat people in charge of making tasteful decisions

Noice mate, keep going

Keep going dude, its a good start

NEVER. GONNA. MAKE IT.

You're getting there. I was like this too and had a lot of weird rolls everywhere, when you get down ~20-30 lbs they kind of just shrink and end up looking really weird. Once you hit 45-60lbs down it irons out and tightens up. Keep going user. You'll make it.

Your face looks even more punchable

>On the left
> "aw fuck"
>On the right
>Slightly less "aw fuck"

Good progress, how many times a week you go to the gym?

what has your deficit been? 500?

height?

hows my progress for 1.5 years

At first I thought I saw your flabby hand but it was just a cock

height?

>deus vult tattoo
jealous
might get something similar

6'4"

>Crusader tat
Cringe as fuck but it might look goodi f you get fit.

rackpullabovetheknee/10

looking juicy brah

j o o c y

Ni! Ni!

w-what ?

How did you make nose gains but lose weight everywhere else

gj though. focus chest shoulders traps when you're ready to start seeing the scale go up again.

Posted this in /fat/ earlier today, but might as well post it here too for those who look at these for motivation. I've had these pictures for a while, but have been super lazy in editing them since I really fucked up. I let a cheat day turn into a cheat week which lasted another week and I had to relose weight. At least I'm no longer considered obese bmi right? Another thing that gets to me is I can barely tell that I've lost weight when I wear clothes and if it weren't for me taking these pictures I probably wouldn't even tell the difference. Currently I've lost over 45 Lbs / 20 kg and I still feel the same only slightly less fat. At my height It seems that I'll have to get down to 210 Lbs / 95 kg before I can even see a significant change in the way my body looks.

if this is you this is pathetic and you should not get a beta tattoo you dork.

d..do you think I can make it?

Bretty gud mane

we know you can brah.
Your gut has guttin better.

i'm trying. I'm gonna do it

lmao

>Your gut has guttin better.
A lot fucking better!!!

your nipples look like they tryna hide out of your line of sight

how long did it take you to turn from an Asian woman into a big black man?

for research reasons

You have a legit handsome face. Lose the glasses though definitely.

kanye west is 5'6 though

Damn that must feel good looking at your before pics. cant wait to get rid of my gut

I'm 227 and look like left. I'm also 6'1 why's that?

Its probably just genetics, I have really wide hips and shoulders, if you are narrower then the weight will be more noticeable. Some of it might be where your body stores fat, you could have very little on your legs/chest. I also have SOME muscle, not a lot, but it's better than looking forward to Auschwitz mode

lmao nevermind put them back on.

your hips are because you are a fat fuck, notice how your body is pear shape?

>looking forward to Auschwitz mode

you really should. skinny and lean is way better than being an ugly fat fuck.

double this.

your glasses complement your angry nerd face very well, without it you just look like a sociopath.

>dat tatoo

dont know why but crack me up. lift harder.

right side goes into my /pol/ folder

Don't listen to those faggots who tell you to put your glasses back on. Get lean and you're ready smash all the PTP in the world.

you look like a fat lesbian

so this is /pol/

Cheat Day? Wtf. It's meant to be a cheat MEAL assuming you've been eating strict for the week. How can you go a whole day eating absolute garbage, and then turn that into a week, and then have the audacity to go beyond that.

I've been cutting for quite some time and immediately feel like shit the morning after my cheat meal.

You disgust me.

he's ugly as sin my man. he doesn't have a chubby face but you can already tell he has a fucked up looking one with angry facial expression. hard time meeting girls looking like him.

4 times a week, doing upper/lower split

Even your phone lost weight

>that fucking larper tattoo

brotusaleph, wearing the same clothes(ones too big) make you look big, get smaller clothes when you feel like it. You'll notice then.

Cringy tat my man

I'm 200 lbs at 18% BF, I've been told to cut down and then bulk during winter.

But what if I lean bulk to 220, won't my BF drop down to about 16% and make it easier to cut afterwards?

7 months progress probably the same weight now as then as I went from 82kg to 88kg and back to 82kg now

I'm cutting 800-1000 calories for about two weeks. How long will it take me to lose 30 pounds?

Oh, you are the retard who is cooking urself on DNP?

Good job on crashing any gains with no survivors.

About 11 months, 6' from 235 to 175ish