Let's be serious about this, Veeky Forums

Will exercise and weightlifting (maybe joining a sport's group/club) help any ugly guy get a girl like this ?

I'd appreciate your advice.

increase bank account x million

It would help more than not exercising and lifting

Why do you need a 10/10 to workout OP?
Most ugly guys can get a sexually deviant 7/10 as long as they are fit, that should be good enough.

No.

I went to Wal-Mart today (don't ask, hated it) and when walking in an extremely cute 30ish woman stared me straight in the face and gave me a full teeth smile. So, to answer the op, maybe. Maybe we all are going to make it.

(I smiled back, that was it. Had I known what to say, I'd probably be fucking her right now.)

Beta
Get fit and hit on her, lets see what happen

>horse face with nasty hair and a big bum chin
>no ass and no tits

you could get her at 500 pounds, she's average at best

>will this shallow characteristic of my complex individual psyche KEEP a girl in proximity to me long enough so that i can put my peepee in her hole?
answer is no. it may make you a tad more interesting as you've shown that you're committed to something, but if that's all you've got she'll figure it out real quick.

What the fuck did they actually film this girl from every angle? There is no way this shit isn't staged.

if you're ugly how do you expect to get an attractive girl?

why do you think this is a possibility? what's wrong with a girl more on your level?

Don't listen to these gimps... Short answer is yes. I'll sum it up in 3 pictures.

>pic related is what I looked like age 17 (freshie, nerd, Veeky Forums, anime... you know u cunts) = lvl.super virgin (couldn't even have a convo with a girl)

For the pic kek

Shameful shit...

Reminder that you are ugly inside and out.

She's an aspiring model iirc. Seems like whether or not it was staged, the exposure it got was fucking great.

You are not even ugly, what the fuck are you talking about

Ugly ass pajeet

>pic related is me at 18, solid 8-12 months of gym

Haircut was still shit here, after a while I got on Veeky Forums and sorted myself an undercut, plucked my jewbrows

she was a Walmart Greeter (TM).

have you asked girls on facebook if they could show you their vagenas and bobs?

>pic related
>google perv
guess what one u are?

Kek

No, it actually made my day a bit. Just a year of lifting, and I notice mires from women, where I never got them before. Even from dudes. My wife found out a friend's husband saw me and said "he needs to get glasses, being married to that short, fat, ugly, bitch." She was in tears, but gotta say, it felt good.

that sweater screams "fuck my ass"

be nicer to your wife, and start sneakily getting her to exercise like saying you want her to go on a hike with you etc.

it will help, but it wont do it for you

some people on gym are trying to lying to women that they can achieve body like this with hard word and diet kek

Girl from op pic probably eats fast food 24/7 and only physical activity is anal sex with chad thundercock

And guess what u miserable cunts, just having a nice body and a bit of grooming I used to get grabbed at clubs by girls... literally...

Ofc tinder was a much much easier option for someone like us (non-normies)

>pic related is girl I fucked (dumped her to be with my current gf), at this point I was seeing about 3 or more girls at a time with ease...

So user, it is possible mate... I fucked hoes crazy bodies and pretty faces... gym will change your life if you compliment it with other habits/hobbies.

If you did this in a year thats amazing. I only put on 15kg in my first year and I am 5'7

so does this selfie. looks like 90% of grindr profiles. the type of pic gaybois love and women call narcissistic.

He wasn't talking about you. Nobody insults a woman by calling them short, get real.

It will help in the sense that she won't be reviled by your approach, but that's it. As soon as you start talking your boring, shitty personality will scare her off.

Unless you are rich. Money trumps personality when you are rich. You'll at least get laid

Dead serious, I found that strange too, but I'm really tall and she's 5' flat, so it stands to reason.

Why does she think it's appriopriate to walk around like this? She shouldn't be surprised if she gets raped.

She should be punished for this either way. Her family should be shamed for bringing up a whore.

I am nice to her. It's been years of her just getting fatter. She goes to the gym, but won't stop eating garbage, especially at work and/or hiding candy/pop. Not much I can do about all that.

Fuck off sandnigger.

lol I've seen this girl on ig, not that surprising

It's a great deterrent for awkward losers

hello ahmed

If you want girls like this that are actually attainable. Riverside CA is for you. It's trashy, but there's still good looking chicks around. All the guys look like shit.

Girl in pic related lives in Laguna Beach. Too uptight there. You'll never lick that brapper.

I'm white and christian but muslims are just right on this issue

It's okay to say so if they do something good once in a while

Either way, good luck wiht your slutified society. The way that girl is exposing herself is outrageous

Yh man, 6 days a week at the gym and you can do it too... it's hard to maintain it though. Skinny otter mode is a much happier lifestyle

Mate honest advice here yeah, it's cringey to be a cunt but try it, sasly it really works...

>pic related

>See an attractive woman
>First thought is of rape

Seems like a personal problem

> She shouldn't be surprised if she gets raped.
This is retarded m8. Where do you draw the line of slut/acceptable clotting?

Tbh I wouldn't gf someone who walks around like this (probably a retard) either but don't mind people walking around as they see fit as long as there is no nudity.

If you're not attracted to her then why waste the effort required to give a shit?

Pretty much the only response these threads need

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

This. Only inscure fucks give a shit about deceny and "decadence"since it blatanly confronts them with their low sexual market value and makes them feel inferior since they'll never get a taste of what's on show

Those are some strange mental gymnastics. All I said is that she could provoke rapists by exposing herself like a whore

It's in broad day light so there are probably families with kids walking around. And I'm more concerned about her honor and self-worth. It's like you say: who the fuck allows his daughter/gf to walk the streets like that? Who wants the mother of his future children to whore around like that?

I realise this was probably filmed near a beach but dear god she should just wear a skirt above it

I am thinking avout plucking my eyebrows but I have no idea how to do it correctly. Do you let it get done or not?

Sometimes I didn't even have to ask...
>crywank over it if you want b

>She shouldn't be surprised if she gets raped.

Yea, I really reached for that one...

10x12 getting rich as fuck

Alternately you can move somewhere in the South/Southwest where she's considered average but isn't a shallow bitch

Dude just lift and focus on aesthetics and eventually you will fall in love with yourself and become autohomo

She's not even beautiful. Just look at her face. Sure, she has a nice, fit body, which is probably also the reason why she likes to show it off but in 10 years she'll just be a washed out whore

>I'm more concerned about her honor and self-worth

Maybe you should just concern yourself with your own problems and let other people deal with theirs.

Did u hit that gabriel?

>but in 10 years she'll just be a washed out whore
Yes, that's why we're enjoying it now. Do you go to the grocery store and look at steaks like "wow this is gonna be rotten in 10 years, I don't even wanna eat it".

Do it man, it'll be the best decision in your life, it changes your face completely.

I do it myself because I got good coordination. There's tutorials and shit out on the Internet, just look at male model eyebrows (they're mainly straight) and try to copy it.

Or just go to a saloon or ask a girl to do it for you, fuck what people think and say mate. You will look better and you will get more pussy, case closed.

Society isn't made up of atomized individuals. Our actions have a direct influence on others.

Women are attracted by socio-econmoc status. Not appearance

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>TFW got my 11 year old sister to pick them for free and they look good.

you sound like you're coping with your own low self-worth. up your standards mate, you're better than that.
>And I'm more concerned about her honor and self-worth
women have neither retard. that's why she's dressing like that.

Thanks man, people like yourself is why I started lifting and honestly the reason I am doing so well with girls (and social interactions in general) is thanks to you guys. Appreciate it

First, kids won't mind, their christian parents will. If you can't teach your kids decent values then the fault is in you not some random girl walking with little clothing in a beach. If you marry here the fault is with you or you don't mind (which is perfectly acceptable too).

Seriously, with all the traps and transgender propaganda talking about

>tfw skinny otter mode
It looks good, it's the budget athetic physique. When people see it they think "oh, he works out, nice" but it's nowhere near as impressive as athletic physique. I still like it though, so much better than being a skinnyfat dyel.

more pics

my older sister used to do mine. gf does it now.

What if the people at the sports group make fun of me for being shit? I wish I had played sports when I was younger

Indeed, how has this woman directly affected you?

they are most likely gonna use you as punching bag

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Anyway, what's this thread about?

Two quick questions for the NEETs here:

What incentive is there for a woman to cater to the least desirable males in any given society?

What incentive is there for a man to cater to the least desirable females in any given society?

What was your calorie level? I don't want to go overboard and get too fat but idk

Stop forcing this dead meme

as a former 3 year NEET i can assure you no questions posed on Veeky Forums will even remotely penetrate their fantasy world

I know, it's still good to ask questions. There was a time when i was too scared to ask such things.

>like us (non-normies)

Got news for you snowflake, we're all normies.

will it help? Certainly

Will it guarantee it? Certainly not

Obviously genetics, wealth etc come into it - but put it this way. If you're poor and have shit genetics, you may as well be poor with shit genetics and be swole as fuck

>Skinny otter mode is a much happier lifestyle
are you implying that you're not skinny otter mode in this pic

>guy with 8/10 face is telling Veeky Forums you just have to lift and pluck your eyebrows to get girls
fucking normies ruining my board REEEEEE

>if you read this you're a faggot

EVERY TIME

I think ugly guys should be able to get an ugly girl without lifting.

Why is this whore always in her underwear?

if i had an ass like that and lived somewhere that was hot and sunny like that i'd probably have it out all the time too

whats her name?

won't say you fucking creep

what the fuck fuck you
tell meeee

REEEEEE

What's your height, freshies normally aren't tall

The only sauce is a guy on one of those candid photography forums. Their are like 4 more webms but that seems to be it.

post em or link em pretty please

Do you actually like getting groped at clubs? I hate that shit. Literally just standing there having conversation and some drunk sloot will grab my ass like an autist too afraid to talk. I can at least respect gay guys, they'll come up and actually try to hit on me by talking like adults.

*tips fedora*
Only classy gentlemen like us can save women from themselves!

gay guys boost my self-esteem so much... luv em. Still straight though.

for fuck's sake post SAUCE

What's her instagram ?

you ain't fooling me boy

This is the classic case of nerdy kid that grows up to be handsome and thinks they at some point changed something that led to not being nerdy.

No breh. You just have a handsome face. That is all. You wouldn't even need your fitness to get those girls. Your face did the job for you.