Be me

>be me
>evening, getting ready for sleep, doing some light stretching
>check out AthleanX video for some therapeutic advice
>gf comes by and looks at my screen
>"ewww, this dude looks riddiculous, his back is all bumpy and gross"
>"what? that's what an athlete looks like, low body fat and well developed muscles"
>"well, I hope you won't look like this"
>"but I want to..."
>"you don't have to, for me you look perfect now"

I hope you're not lifting for women, anons

Lmaoing at your life if you fall for this

She is lying and she doesn't believe you will make it.

I love your blubbery rolls baby you're my little buddha

Please stay like this so no other girls want to fuck you and I can maintain an eternal upper hand

>listening to women
ISHYGDDT

She's afraid of you looking better, I've seen plenty of females discouraging their bf to not work out or doing a sport, etc. It's insecurity, if you look better you will attract more females.

Is your gf fit, OP? If not, she might feel insecure with your progress and sabotage your goals, so watch your back
Women are the worst when they think they might not keep her men

Your gf is fat and insecure i can tell

OP here. She looks good, she's in her early twenties so not getting fat right now, but she definitely lack dedication. Her routine is basically doing some meme butt exercises on the floor from time to time.

my point. I hope you're not letting your gf's opinion shape your future goals

>added in loadsa back work after basically getting autistic about OHP for a long time
>back gains explode, mad gains on weighted pullups, deadlifts etc...
>thicken up like an oak, shirts stretching, sleeves popping off my juicy bis
>go to bbq with buddies I haven't seen in over half a year, shirts come off coz the sun is out
>they see me from the front 'dude, nice, you been killing those weights!'
>turn around 'HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT BACK, FUCKING HELL MAN!'

The admiration and respect of my male peers is worth far more to me than the fleeting whims of some pussy.

Find a girl with good work ethics

you won't. unless there's a man pushing her to be, or she's an empowered dyke.

Delusion. Women don't care about super ripped muscles and some are repelled by them. I just watched Bachelor in Paradise last night and a smoking hot bitch dropped a guy after their one-on-one because his abs were too cut and she thought it looked gross. She picked the softer looking guy.

She thinks she won't like it but she will, they all say this to begin with because they're insecure about something.

>Please stay like this so no other girls want to fuck you and I can maintain an eternal upper hand
This. If she was worth keeping she'd support you on your journey. We have no use for wimmenz like dat mayne your bish is a gainz goblin

girl don't like shreded guys but if you hada bit more bf and that back you would be good

You're right, women are the ultimate gains goblin

Because girls want to be the pretty ones in the relationship and you fell for it. Good job, kill yourself

>Thinking that women know what they want.

>Be skinny guy
>Meet girl
>She say she loves my skinny body and I am perfect for her
>Start getting jacked
>2 years later "You should just walk around shirtless from now on so I can see that sexy body 24"
>Call her out and say thought I was perfect skinny
>She says "I love you for you and if you had a skinny body I'd be okay with that but this is sooo much better"

So get jacked bro. She will flip switch right away.

>admiration and respect of my male peers
this often leads to attraction from women desu