Let's get real here - how can you even pass out by snorting cocaine...

Let's get real here - how can you even pass out by snorting cocaine? For a man his size it would take literally mountains of the stuff, not "a few lines and a credit card" .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kenUZ2VHkLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It might have something to do with the other 20 drugs he was taking

he only takes doctor prescribed testosterone for his low test disorder and also doctor prescribed HGH

Because cocaine sends your blood pressure through the roof, and even young healthy people can do a few lines and get a stroke/brain bleed.

T. medfag

Spoken like someone who has never had good cocaine.

>only

lol

Don't forget he's been roids for over 20 years now. Mixed with coke lately. Perhaps he blacked out or just a heart attack and fell because of that. We don't know the actual details. I just hope he wakes all right. But the longer he stays in coma, the less likely that comes.

The day he kicks the bucket, I will take four scopes in his name.

lmao how does a doctor prescribe a 50 year old 'healthy' guy HGH

bullshit. A man his size would need to snort at least 10g of pure coke. Multiple golf ball amounts

When your blood pressure is already a high as Rich's usually is, it doesn't take much to send him over the edge. The guy gets out of breath just sitting there talking.

Possibly, but consider the following:

1. He's on a crapload of other drugs that have probably weakened/sclerosed his vasculature.

2. We don't have his urine toxicology report in front of us. What's to say they didn't find only a small amount of white powder because the rest was in the dude's nose? Also, was "small amount" ever quantified? How do we know they didn't find a heap that could've filled a cereal bowl and call it a "small amount" to downplay for him since he's somewhat of a celeb?

How do you know it was cocaine an not some opiod?

His blood pressure is probably 240/160 every waking moment with all of teh sips

It's still on the table, in fact likely.

Option A is he stroked out on coke, is now in a coma because of having a stroke, and they are calling it "medically induced" because reasons.

Option B is he OD'd on heroin and it made him stop breathing, now he's on a ventilator. Being actually medically sedated while on a vent is common as it's a pretty awful experience to have one of those tubes down your throat.

I see opioids as pretty likely actually

sorry for not being a degenerate subhuman

>The guy gets out of breath just sitting there talking.

It's pretty shocking

youtu.be/kenUZ2VHkLw

Guy needs an oxygen tank

honestly that was before he got real famous

He definitely sounds and looks like he's on coke here. He's all red, he's got coke voice, and he's breathing heavy as fuck

look at this Op this is an individual that actually thinks before asking cancer tier questions.

holy fucking shit look at 5:32, he's almost ODing

He's been like that for over a decade user.
His body is fucking ruined.
He's been dying for the last 5ish years and his entire body was nothing but collagen, synthol, trt doses to keep functioning like a normal man, painkillers for the organ failure and the agony of the synthol/collagen fake muscles.
He even needed fucking coke just to get out of bed and get around.
He was a dead man walking.
The tats? They aren't there just to "look cool" it's to hide the numerous injection spots and scars.

Really feel bad for the guy. His life is a cautionary tale. Eat clean and lift natty, kids. Don't end up like pianoman

He looks really small in that picture..

C'MON SCOOPMAN WAKE UP

Remember in that video about Chanel where he says that she was into the party scene and drugs and he wasnt into all that?

Was that a fucking lie?

It's not the roids that did anything
Hell even when you are on "just roids" you are taking other shit
blood pressure medication can easily cause serious side effects

I will never use supplements aside from whey, casein, and vitamin D in winter.

>not taking soya lecithin granules
not gonna make it kid

i think that was about sara, but the point is the same

Probably.
Chanel was probably a party girl and the coke and opiates might have been hers.

He is natty, don't hate just cause genetics.

"GRAMS OF STEROIDS IS SAFE GUYS! REALLY"

You're fucking retarded

>Hurr if you can OD on something it means it isn't safe!

Don't ever drink caffeine huh

I'm embarrassed for you bruh.

The human body can't tell the difference between 300 lbs of muscle or 300 lbs of fat. When you weigh that much you're straining your heart and lungs.

nigga take a multivitamin and take way more vitamin D, not just in the winter

Several months in coma, he loses all his gains, only oil and tats remain, he'll be fucking miserable but that could be an opportunity for him to get back on healthier tracks.
Sleep tight piano.

That's actually wrong.
Muscle is more active and requires more energy and effort to maintain then fat.

It's why there are so many really active fat blue collar guys then blue collar guys with comparable amounts of muscle per pound.

You can be pretty active while being fat as fuck, but if you have as much muscle as a fat guy has fat. You're fucked when it comes to physical strain and heart strain.

That's a fact.

Yes fat is metabolically active and burns a tiny tiny tiny bit of energy. But it's nothing compared to muscle.

It's why people say build/maintain muscle to keep fat off.

It was creatine dude. He's drug free.

This.

He obviously overdosed on creatine. Be careful brahs

How many scoops?

He's not a coke fiend. Guys who do lots of coke don't eat 9 times a day. I personally think he had a heart attack or stroke and its not "directly" related to drugs at all. The fact he had no oxygen to his brain for 15+ minutes does not bode well for the man.

A or B is likely, B possibly from ODing, falling on his head and busting a blood vessel in his brain.

Either way, I don't see how his tiny gf couldve done cpr well given how xbox heug pianoman is. I hope his brain isnt messed up from the lack of oxygen.

Either way, they "put him in a coma" to control his breathing and reduce the pressure on his brain so he doesn't become 5% vegetable.

If your health has become a house of cards it doesn't take much to knock it over

They did a motor function test on him, he passed and they put him back under

They have woken him up before and he can speak, he mentioned he is hoping it aint too serious but they did put him back into coma state after doing cognitive tests...

he passed the testing so far..

>having trouble breathing
>is red in the face

Must be on coke

You sure he isn't on tren at this time of the video......

Tren fucks up your breathing and makes you sweat/get hot all day long..

you burn more calories on tren

t. little faggot who has never done drugs

I know some guys who use "party" drugs like cocaine just hanging out at home. Just cause Rich isn't into parties doesn't mean he doesn't use drugs.

Have you ever done a stimulant """proper""" in your life, to the point that you've built up somewhat of a tolerance?
Stim tolerance goes a long way my man

This is awesome news, we need more posts like these

WAKE UP SCOOPMAN C'MON