>antioxidants keep free radicals from fucking your cells
>nearly double sperm count

eat your onions lads

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1g/kg

if you consume onion juice it will clear up the free radicals in your testes and allow them to respond better to your LH and FSH and subsequently produce more testosterone, more sperm, and the sperm are healthier. I thought this was high school biology shit? people here don't eat loads of onions for test gains? sorry newfag here

Is this real, why the fuck are people still talking about anabolic response of muscular recruitment, when according to this thread onions are basically natural PEDs and also a radical anti aging treatment?

> onion juice
Just the name is disgusting but I've heard often that this is really good for health. But is there any way to make this taste better?

How do you get onion juice?
Blend onions?

when i was younger my dad used to make onion syrup when i had a cold. I think you have to kinda squash them, you can then blend the rest and add to the juice.

You guys are all retarded.

So could I just cut up an onion and eat it? That's around 1g/kg for me.

Going to start cooking onions in with my breakfast eggs. Just went to the grocery store today so gains will have to wait till next week.

Garlic has similar effects, but it's like broccoli where a lot of the compounds are heat sensitive.

>believing fraudulent research funded by Big Onion

>people here don't eat loads of onions for test gains?
A lot of people don't eat onions excessively because they make you smell weird

Guess it's time to harvest. I knew growing 4 plots of onions would pay off some day!

Thanks, maybe I'll just toss them in after cooking the eggs, or just fuck it and eat them raw.

Essential oils.

An actual study. The "triples" claim is nonsense, however there is truth to the fact that onion increases testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/

"Results revealed that administration of (100 mg/kg/day) of ginger powder, and freshly prepared onion juice (3 cc for each rat), significantly lowered the adverse effects of lamotrigine, and can have beneficial effects on sexual behavior in male rat."

Control: 1.7
Onion: 2.3 (+35%)
Ginger: 2.1 (+24%)

Unfortunately there is no onion & ginger group, but the combination multiplied would give a 67% increase.

Realistically onion juice & ginger could yield a 50% increase. 300% is ridiculous though.

could be the reason everyone in middle east is batshit crazy ready to murder anyone in any second. im from kebabland and literally every single thing we cook has onions.

whats a good onion recipe? ill give this shit a try, not the juice, but cooked whole onions somehow

>heat sensitive
Really? I cook my food with garlic and onions, so am I sabotaging my own gains?

Add chopped onions and garlic to anything you cook. Chicken, beef, soups, eggs any meat you can imagine. Add garlic to your jajik. Add mashed garlic to your yogurt. Eat garlic cloves with just milk. Whatever man. I guess this is why this region is so fucked up...

PICKLED ONIONS

You're welcome

>tfw eating 200g of raw onion fresh from the garden

>mfw my onion sprouts died in flash frost this year

I have some quality rutabaga, though.

Kek

>love using Crock-Pot
>Make two massive soups every week
>Usually use one onion per soup
>Onion flavor isn't strong enough for my liking
>Make next soup with 4 onions
>It's got as many onions as all else
>The juice literally tastes like sulfur
>Still eat it because I will suffer my foolishness to learn
>Felt god-like all week
>Doubled my weekly sales average
>Needed less sleep
>Felt super sharp

I'm just going to start eating them raw again

If someone made a supplement out of this they would get rich

At what point do they make you smell bad?

I know after a while even your sweat starts to smell like onions.

1g per kg is about 1 medium sized onion. Thats not too bad, i could do like half in cold salads and half cooked

>But is there any way to make this taste better?

1 heaping scoop of not being a gigantic bitch helps.

>throw onions in a pan
>saute
>optional - pinch of sugar makes them taste like candy
>eat

>Balkan medical journal
>University of Trakya, Turkey
>believing turkroach studies

shiggy

Nice! I really should grow some rutabaga next year. I've been thinking about sticking to mostly underground vegetables because after a certain point they're hard to fuck up, and my black walnut keeps killing my tomatoes. Anyway, onions are great to have on hand.

Im trying to incorporate some permaculture in my garden, so ill definitely be getting onions in there next year. Also, do you harvest your walnuts? I've been looking to plant one but I'm far enough north that I'd have to go with white walnut which are apparently incredibly picky in terms of soil conditions, not to mention susceptibility to disease. The disease resistant hybrids can grow here too, they're just hard to come by. Oh and why are you growing tomatoes so close to a walnut? Only space you've got?

they were pretty damn good. texture is ok, taste is good

YES
Virgin Manlet 4/10 had powerplay with 8/10 Chad mulatto over his 9/10 blonde tall blue eyed trophy bimbo. Though I am probably still an insufferable autist by default I get into situations where I feel authority more and more as I get stronger and fitter. And I am still DYEL, I guess my beta days are coming to a slow but steady end.

Sorry wrong thread I am new to phoneposting

So is this 1gram/kg mean that its a gram of solid onion, or a gram of liquid onion
this is important

Wait so hold up. What is actually beneficial in the onions and can you buy it in supplement form?

Also would cooking the onions degrade said thing? I need answers!!

onion and garlic are god tier, but they make you smell. I'm don't sweat much at all but if I eat more than a spoon of garlic or onion the smell impregnates even the clothes.