Why does Veeky Forums think they're smarter than ACCREDITED Doctors when it comes to fitness?

I don't I just hate that this fat fuck keeps acting like he's overcome some great hurdle and changed himself by getting surgery.

literally who

Most doctors don't know jack shit outside of their particular field of expertise (and a lot of them don't even know that so well).

Lots of doctors don't have your best interest in mind.

The philosophy of Western medicine is to treat symptoms rather than cure the disease.

You're an absolute retard if you trust the medical field.

>did I really need a complete engine rebuild?
>a whole team of mechanics thought so

>Most doctors don't know jack shit outside of their particular field of expertise (and a lot of them don't even know that so well).

MEDICAL STUDENT HERE

THIS IS THE TRUEST THING EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD

IT IS FUCKING TERRIFYING HOW DUMB SOME DOCTORS ARE

>gastric bypass
>bariatric surgeons
>when you're a hammer everything's a nail

>a whole team of doctors thought it was right for me
Even if incentives are fucked and those surgeons are gonna make bank, I agree with them. Boogie has failed to show any initiative in the first line of treatment, diet and exercise. Now doctors must operate on what is the equivalent of a schizophreniac not taking his meds so he doesn't die.

Boogie, you are a very broken person and I can only pity you. But, you have no room to talk about accreditations when the only way someone can get to your size is by being mentally handicapped.

P.S I know you read all of these threads. Your weight bars you from living a normal life. Just the same as 4channer's poor mental health bars them from doing the same. So, both you and these fitizens spend your time filling the loneliness with internet interaction.

>advertises his surgery for a year, thus introducing it to public discussions
>gets nad when people discuss it
Da fuq

I dont

This, nobody's gonna be honest with you when theres 100k of gubment money on the line.

> A team of car salesman convinced to buy a car
Is the kind of logic we are dealing with here.

Top kek goyem

This. Specially when dealing with anything chronic. Fuck discovering the cause, lets make the fucker pop a pill every day forever without any thought about side effects!

Former "mechanics" apprentice here, you'd be amazed at the ammount of numales that go mental when we tell them you need to strip the engine and pretty much replace the entire fuel line when they put petrol in a diesel engine. One guy even smashed a the door because he thought we were being complete jews.

The reason it was "right" for boogie to get gastric bypass surgery is that the his near future probability of death from complications of morbid obesity was higher than the chance he'd die in the surgery (2%ish).

The only reason gastric bypass is right is existing as you do now is more dangerous than getting your stomach opened and having a doctor play chutes and ladders with your intestines.

Utterly failing as a person to the point profoundly dangerous surgery is safer than keeping on with your current diet isn't something to be smug about boogie.

>"my last thoughts while being put under"
>"I thought there was some cool dream reality with strippers and hookers and hotdogs"
>hot dogs

the absolute final thing on his mind before he was given the anaesthetic for surgery...
...was hot dogs

never.
gonna.
make it.

>a whole team of doctors who get paid a huge amount of money to cut you open and install a dangerous life-changing mechanism inside of you rather than giving you what you truly needed, a good diet and exercise plan, which wouldn't quite of lines their pockets so handsomely.

"wheel in the next one nurse!"

>numales driving a diesel

Most of the time it was daddy's pickup and it was women, men were just the only ones who complained about the cost.

>the surgeon said I needed surgery

but the personal trainer said he needed personal training...
the dietician said he needed a diet...

what kind of ass backwards logic is that

as soon as you lose enough weight to stand on a chair without breaking it, hang yourself boogie

You, an anonymous poster on Veeky Forums know must have much more knowledge than someone who spent a decade studying medicine.

Nuclear physicists here, you are right.

this, however m8, obviously the doctors are going to have profited off of the treatment, so ofcourse, at his weight they probably jumped at the chance to cut open the boogiemeister

Atomic bomb here, i agree with you

Yes they will be, but doctors already make bank and for 99% for people they will advise exercise and a good diet, not surgery. Its not like they are running around trying to cut people up.
I just love the nerve of the posters here trying to demean medical professionals because they know better from reading T nation articles.

boogie, stop making these threads

A person his size cannot change.

He's like that for 50 years, do you honestly think he can change his diet?

Gastric bypass is his best option

>t. Medic

Same goes within law, I know as much as any layman in many areas.

Kops!
>for people
Of people

why would it have been wrong to have the surgery exactly?

VW Golf TSI drivers are the ultimate numales

ROCKET SCIENTIST HERE,

I'VE GOT A MASSIVE DICK AND BASICALLY THE ENTIRE ROCKET INDUSTRY IS A CONSPIRACY AND I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, CAPS LOCK MAKES IT QUIRKY NOT LIKE I'M BRAGGING

- 17 YEAR OLD ROCKET SCIENTIST

EXPERT ON QUANTUM MECHANICS HERE

CAN CONFIRM HIS DICK IS MASSIVE

It's not like someone who is really fit and reads about fitness all the time would know the same if not more as a doctor that doesn't know anything outside of his field of practice.

Yes skimming through pages of FACE HEIGHT and FRAME, fat hate threads and manlet threads is all you need to know about health and fitness. Fuck med school, we can just make posting on Veeky Forums as a requirement for doctors.

>bragging
>anonymously
you're making me do thinking emojis

>Being this daft

Didnt many teams of doctors also tell him no?

DONALD TRUMP HERE!
THE SWAMP HAS NOT BEEN DRAINED IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY TO HIDE THE MASSIVE DICK OF MY 17 YEAR OLD ROCKET SCIENTIST

SAD!!!!

Didn't boogie have to Doctor shop to find someone willing to take him?

Oh well

You are full of shit

You are an idiot

idiot

Lets cure a disease with a pop of the pill right user?

this

I am a current medical student. and the amount of knowledge that is necessary to be a doctor is insane. Why? because in America today, you do one thing wrong, you get a nice fat lawsuit. Every doctor regardless of whether its a derm or neurologist must know how a well-rounded amount of medicine.

Other day for example, patient comes in to the orthopedic doctors office where I do rotations. "Doc I get this pain in my wrist to fingers, I dont know what it could be. happens at the gym too." doc starts doing tinnel and phalens test and god knows what else. Doc decides to listen for bruits in the carotid. Sure enough there is a bruit. He figures out "oh shit this guy is having exertional angina that could be indicative of a heart attack". Taken to hospital, they do a stress test. Sure enough ST elevations shows guy was fucked up in the heart. And this came from an orthopod, who are supposed to be "dumb" with regards to organs systems. Had he not picked it up, very possible he could be sued because thats America. No chest pain or radiation to the neck or left arm but it went to his wrist of all places.

This
Pretty sure Boogie deleted my edgy comment basically saying this on one of his videos.

>b&

DAIRYFARMER HERE, MILK OS ACTUALLY DYED ESTROGEN WATER, COWS DONT EVEN MAKE MILK ANYMORE. AND YES ROCKET ANONS DICK IS FUCKING GARGANTUAN

>sarcastic heart
God I hate this "um no sweaty ;))" shit.

>My doctors told me so

They aren't under oath like some people think. As long as what they are doing is within the law, then you can be damn sure that a lot of it has to do with money, especially in the US.

If you have ever been in STEM and been around pre-med students, you'll know that for a whole lot of them, due to personal choice or how they were brought up are
1. Doing it for the money
2. To help people
3. For the prestige/power

For some helping people comes second and some it comes third, for others it doesn't even fall on the list. Doctors are just as if not even more so, motivated by money.

I've had chronic bowel issues and my doc prescribed me meds before even sending me off of a regular blood test. I didn't take them until the results came back that I was fine and the issues went away. Some months down the line there was a big headline about how the drugs he gave me increased the likelihood of alzheimers tremendously/.

Boogie is going to fail. He couldn't even lose weight for a surgery that is more likely to kill him the heavier he is. Not even fear of imminent death stops this dude from being a fat fucking pig and the docs damn well know that, but they got their money and at the same time they can say "we did all we could".

So brave, he got surgery, wow, truly a marvel of overcoming adversity!

I'll listen to docs about health, but not about fitness - the exception being if the doctor actually lifts.

9/10 doctors recommend marlboros!

There's (((accredited))) doctors who advocated for HRT on 6 year olds.
I take everything with a reduced sodium grain of salt friend.

>I shopped around dozens of doctors until I found one shady enough to approve my surgery
>how DARE you say that doctor was wrong?!

>a whole team of doctors

Waste of fucking resources.

The ortho has no clue how to perform open heart surgery though

Oh fuck I nodded in agreement. Boogie you're an absolute retard.

...3rd year heme/onc fellow here

2/10 made me reply

>missing the point this badly

That's literally the reason it took him 5 years to find a doctor that would perform the surgery

because I can tell the truth
the truth is that boogie will never make it
he will either rip his stitches himself, and slowly die, or, he will just drink milkshakes all day and not lose any weight

>it's a "COD player knows more about being in a war than a veteran" episode

Make sure your game developer degree is visible when you give your opinion about vidya

Shut the fuck up.

Doctors are glorified drug dealers for the pharmaceutical industry who just hand out pills to mask your symptoms based on which ever company will give them a kickback. They have a mental checklist of symptoms and if you "tick" enough they'll diagnose you. It is t some impressive process.

oh look someone who understands PERSUASION

I generally hate doctors. Majority of them have very poor knowledge of fitness or exercise, but people automatically respect and put them on a pedestal, so they have that pedestal go right up their ass.

I got a scholarship for the best med school of my country right when i got out of school. Couldn't handle it the bullshit and dropped out in a year. Doctors are the worst motherFUCKERS on this whole goddamn earth. Once you see their true faces, you'd be scared to let them handle your fucking body or save your life. They are pure,pure evil. Any med shitter would know that starting first year they start to teach you how to milk most money out of your diseased poor fuck patients. Not only that , doctors are the dumbest people. Very rarely I met an intelligent doctor who actually did something on his own, and that's because doctors are required to memorise a set of steps to diagnose and eradicate the symptoms.That's literally it. Doctors aren't very bright and they have to rote memorise everything. Now, doctors disgust me to the core as I know what their profession stands for.

You know who faggot

>boogie would follow a diet plan
Lol stop