How do I convince my roomate to let me use her as a source of protein...

How do I convince my roomate to let me use her as a source of protein? I heard that human breast milk is alot more nutritious than cows milk and she said she is always glad to help me get even closer to my goals of being the swolest thing alive. Anyone got any data i can throw at her so she can put her milkers to use for me. She's already lactating for no reason.

t. looking for a new roomate

user I'm sure i can convince her to give me some breast milk. It's all just to further my gains and nothing else

post pics

I mean it's pretty weird but there's always craigslist.

human milk contains more fat and less protein, so you don't need her, unless she's a cow.

just pay her for it.
She's you're roommate so it's obvious she desperately needs money.

user I'm sure she'd be far more comfortable with you due to the fact that your infinite faggotry would mean you'd never even think to pull a dick out of your mouth and try anything with her.

He fucking got you user

Weird as shit, dude. I guess buy her a breast pump unless you plan to suck her tits.

Breast milk has more fat you idiot.

human milk has the least amount of protein out of any animal

$1000000 FOR J

GIB JJJJJJJJJJJ!

Goddamn

J & K are ABSOLUTE fucktoys

>fat makes you fat
>fat is worse than sugar

I'm trying to fap less OP.
Also, titcow thread.

What is this degeneracy? I feel like you must have a last name like Rash or some shit to be this degenerate.

>tfw no L gf

Doesn't it contain HGH tho?

Also J, K and H fill my head with nasty thoughts.

>J

FINISH HIM

I need B, F, G, I and L.

However, if I can only have one, I'll F because today I feel like watching a big tum bounce.