Why is it wrong to exercise and lift just to get girls ?

It's normal for us (guys) to hook up with girls and want pussy.

We all know girls/women want men who look good.

So why is it wrong for a guy to improve himself just to increase his chances of getting pussy ?

Exercise and weightlifting is crucial if he's ugly.

WHEN

how will lifting help if you're ugly?
have you seen Scooby?

Most will tell you you shouldnt do it for women, when they do it for the exact same thing. Unless you need your physique to make a living, there is no real reason to be fit but your ego, which heavily depends on your success with women, or men, whatever you prefer.

In short. Its not bad to lift for women. As long as it motivates you, go for it.

because it puts you in the Chad mindset of not giving a fuck about women, which women love

Because that gives you no reason to lift once/if you get a girl.

Because fit and ugly is better than unfit and ugly?

It's a sign of weakness - being a slave to your baser needs

This, I mean syre having abs helps but seeing them as a secondary objective next to improvement is what has rocketeerd me into slayer mode from kissless virgin mode

>So why is it wrong for a guy to improve himself just to increase his chances of getting pussy ?
It isn't "wrong", it's just vain. Once you graduate college you'll (hopefully) realize that having sex with as many women as possible is not the most important thing in life. Furthermore, you don't need to lift to get laid, and a cursory stroll down a college campus or downtown city will prove that. You're talking about putting in a huge amount of work day after day after day for the rest of your life in pursuit of the most ephemeral pleasure you could possibly imagine. Ultimately it won't make you any happier (unless you go from Elliot Rodger-mode to gregarious chad, which we all know isn't going to happen).

because it's pointless and if your goal is truly just to attract girls, you're using your time inefficiently

Lifting would've saved Elliot

>So why is it wrong for a guy to improve himself just to increase his chances of getting pussy ?
Because a lot of people on this site are autists that think that a good body will trump their lack of social proclivities. They're much better suited having some kind of therapy that gets them accustomed to speaking with people in more honest and connecting manners rather than adding 200 lbs onto their squat. Aside from bimbos, most girls aren't stupid and can see past when people are compensating for their shortcomings with getting in shape, and it becomes even more obvious of that being the case as soon as the autist opens his mouth. That's not to say that non-bimbos don't like a good body, but it's easy to tell when having a good body is being used as a crutch.

Girls can be a motivating factor, but having it be the sole or main factor is setting oneself up for hard times

He was attractive enough to get laid with whatever body, he was just a fucking sociopath

>Once you graduate college you'll (hopefully) realize that having sex with as many women as possible is not the most important thing in life
>tfw never realized that

>pussy won't make you happier
>happier
Only coping virgins ever say this.

Social development from an early age should have saved Elliot. He could have pulled 7/10s even as a untrained half breed manlet just by learning social skills

I guess it's not all about the face, or the money, then.

He wanted girls to approach him, a good body would've bumped him up the scale, and made him more confident with himself, which would've made the women he wanted interested.

>Unless you need your physique to make a living, there is no real reason to be fit but your ego
What a retarded statement. I started lifting for women but I now lift because I want to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm sure many others feel like this too.

>He wanted girls to approach him
...so he could murder them

Did you watch a single one of his videos or read anything he wrote?
He hated women BECAUSE they didn't come to him like he wanted. He was frustrated that despite everything he had, he still couldn't get a girl.

It's not wrong.
Whatever gets your ass to the gym is fine by me.

The real question is why you are so desperate for pussy and female approval.

Being a straight male will do that to you.

Actually being excessively promiscuous is the coping mechanism. As someone who actually went through this phase when I was younger, having hollow, passionless sex every single day will just make you more miserable. Sex is fun, but so are many behaviors that can be self-destructive in excess.

Depends on if you base your self-worth on female approval or not. Plenty of straight men enjoy sex with women without being slaves to them.

almost too true

Nothing wrong with it.
There are no rules.
However you motivate yourself to get more fit, that's your your thing.
A motivation that relies on internal factors rather than external will be more maintainable though.

I wouldn't say the people here necessarily base their self worth on what women think of them. Just men who can't have sex, who want to have sex.

It's not wrong, but it is socially unacceptable to discuss such goal-driven behavior. It makes people uncomfortable to think that they might be liked or disliked on the basis of something like their fitness, their height or their income, which makes them uncomfortable.

This is why the "be yourself meme" is so popular- it assumes attractiveness is inherent to anyone and it's just a matter of being genuine and meeting "the right person" for whom you're compatible.

it's not a problem for normal people. for autists, however, it becomes a disease of character: "BEEN LIFTING FOR MONTHS, NO GIRL SPOKE TO ME YET, MUST BE BECAUSE I DON'T LIFT ENOUGH, NOPE NOTHING ELSE IS WRONG WITH ME AT ALL"

Please can someone tell me how I am supposed to learn social skills?

Go out to places and do things that involve other people. Introduce yourself, get them talking, and hold no expectations. That last one is important because if you go to a place looking for a friend, you're likely to cling to the first person you meet regardless of how well things are going, and limit yourself. Don't be afraid to walk away from someone (excuse yourself first, though). Do this a number of times and it'll get easier

Talk to people again and again and again and again and again. Never go out of your way to impress them, just talk about whatever. If you don't know what to say, just ask questions.

Do I need my current friends to come with me or can I introduce myself to new people completely alone?

>I had too much of a good thing, that means the good thing is bad and will destroy everyone

You're an idiot.

Are you illiterate or are you just being intentionally dense?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

WILL

>just graduated college
>got laid twice in six years
>tfw

not sure where you're from, but a chick like this would be would be considered "hot af 100/100" etc by the majority of my peers. she'd still be average in my book, purely because she's too thin for my taste.

are you into thicc chicks as well? if not, then what is this "objectively prettier" you speak of, in your totally impartial objective opinion?

>not knowing it's a pasta
Isn't summer over?

apologies, /g/entooman here. i come by every now and then for high test threads. i'm also mildly fascinated by the extreme levels of misery on this board like nowhere else. /r9k/ ain't got shit on you, fellas.

faggot

Then why are attractive people who could fuck multiple hot girls every day getting in relationship and married?

There is no right and wrong, it's just thinking that makes it so. Awake from your delusion and go pound some pussy and lift with clear conscious.

You're obviously the coping virgin here.

Sex with a woman you have a genuine connection with is far more pleasurable and rewarding than banging multiple girls at the same time and dealing with all the drama that brings

t. Someone who has actually been in both situations.

I was having the most sex, at the most insecure time in my life because I thought it made me cooler and my life better, it was shallow empty.

Lift to be the guy with two women, then three.

Yeah man, get on that zero calorie diet. Fuck basic needs mirite?

lifting for women is cucked, beta bullshit.

>Lifting for 3D women

no one says it is

The point of not lifting for women is because that once you get a girlfriend (if that is your goal) you will no longer have a need to lift, since you got what you wanted.

It's better to find motivation from some other source like lifting to be healthy, lifting to compete against yourself, lifting to compete against others, etc, because there is always motivation to get better in those respects.

However, that's not to say that in of itself lifting to get girls is bad. If you want to get shredded and aesthetic to fuck girls then go ahead that's your choice, but be careful once your meet your goals because it may kill your motivation.

To me I lift to better myself, and to grow stronger and healthier. I imagine myself as Sisyphus eternally rolling the stone up, you can always better yourself and better yourself so the motivation is always there

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Most things we do in life is for the sake of spreading our Genes to potential mates, now can we stop with this thread every fucking day?

THEY

also to be healthy and more active

I just wanna be healthy, man. I want to stay healthy as long as I can while the world of no-will pansies keeps turning. Get yourshit together, sort yourself out. I need a modern women like I need a fucking hole in my head. They're useless; don't cook, hold your kids hostage, vapid, shitty conversationalists who act like children.

My dick is my enemy. I just hope that I can find the right circumstances to breed a successor of my blood line before I die.

You will learn in time.

/thread

STOP doing the same thread every day?

>i'm also mildly fascinated by the extreme levels of misery on this board like nowhere else. /r9k/ ain't got shit on you, fellas.

Cuts deep and true, user

pls stop

>i'm also mildly fascinated by the extreme levels of misery on this board like nowhere else. /r9k/ ain't got shit on you, fellas.
DELET

I WAS -

Underrated post