Goddamnit Veeky Forums my mom just freaked out and told me she doesn't want me bringing whey into the house because of...

Goddamnit Veeky Forums my mom just freaked out and told me she doesn't want me bringing whey into the house because of this bullshit.

How does protein powder even kill someone?

>yahoo news

"Too much protein killed this 25y/o woman"

That's a headline. Knowing yahoo, it could mean absolutely anything. Maybe she choked on too much cum.

she had some kind of blood or liver disorder or something that affects 1 in 8500 people

Headline on CNN: Bodybuilder dies from too much protein!

fucking clickbait trash

did she drown in semen in a bukake gone wrong?

The media is so fucking shit. It's unbelievable.

euhm, rich had one scoop to many, insensitive twat

I read that yesterday, the thing is she had an undiagnosed condition. her body couldn't process protein, so when she went on a high protein diet her body couldn't process it and she died after feeling like shit for a few weeks and but kept on going with it. About 1 in 8,000 people can get it. Also it wasn't just protein powder it was eggs too.

>(((Ritter)))

better that bring it home then, grow the fuck up and move out, kid

i wonder what kind of "protein" it was if you catch my drift

Rich piana ate more protein within a week than this cum dumpster ate throughout her lifetime.

And last I heard he was in a supplement induced coma, sweetie. Better luck next time, meathead ;)

>I feel like shit for weeks on new diet
>I know, I'll keep doing it
Women.

People slog through the period of "keto flu" all the time. It doesn't surprise me that someone insistent on using an extreme diet for a competition would be willing to feel like shit for a week or more to try to win.

>are millennials killing the news?

Tell your mom she's fucking retarded. Now go to the closest mirror and say it again.

>"""Knight"""

It's going to be like those other 'nutrition things everybody knows'.
First it was fat that hurt you, then it was carbs, now it's protein. First the gluten (the protein fraction of flours), then the war on meat, now generic 'protein'.
It's fucked up, that's what it is. It's like a first-world-wide social experiment.

Gee, at least you stopped posting that fat bitch's face all over.

You shouldn't be messing around with whey in the first place.

This. Don't forget you will also die at 50 if you eat eggs and salt. Don't even think about touching milk, that stuff is loaded with toxins.

It took me 4 weeks of diarrhea and my first panic attack to drop a vegan diet I tried to 'become healthier'. Not even trolling.

Smoke some cigarettes, the smoke will suffocate the toxins in your stomach.

She /literally/ had a disorder in which eating too much protein /literally/ would poison her and kill her.

Normal people do not have this problem. If your mom is worried, get a genetic test.

This.

You're a massive faggot, and toxins are things created to literally kill whoever eats it. Saturated fats are meant for nourishment and fast development, but I guess you'd know that if you knew crap about what you're talking about.

Excellent advice. I once swallowed some apple seeds and this saved my life.

How about you tell your mother to stop being a stupid cunt that only reads headlines.

This.

If tacos can get billions of dollars worth of drugs into the usa, you too can smuggle your illicit powder into the house past your whey czar mother. Where there's a Will, there's a way

>Godspeed user

Milk causes rabies and cabbage cures cancer.

Being this worried about health is borderline paranoia.

Grow the fuck up and move outta your house

>Huerrrr my mom doesnt let me bring FUCKING PROTEIN POWDER into the house
What are you,14?

Fucking chads moving out at age 18

lol get a job and move out

>tfw family are fitness freaks and my dad taught me my first routines (and how to throw a football and talk to girls)

damn it feels good to be genetically superior

I like your post, but I would have liked it a lot more if you had said "Where there's a will, there's a whey"

>when there's a will, there's a whey

You missed an opportunity

how does it feel like being a manchild that can't take care of himself ?

Just heard there was whey found in the Charlottesville Assassin's car.

bring in test enanthate, no recorded casualties except Rich Piana

Why are Americans so dumb?

The best part is it was Australia, protein is going to be category M weapon now.

That's nothing

my mom just poured all mah sips down the toilet

Only thing that comes to mind is someone suffering from chronic kidney disease or acute kidney failure taking a boatload of protein and giving themselves uraemia.

S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y

Apparently had a disorder to where her body didn't metabolize protein properly. According to an article I read on MSN she had high levels of ammonia in her blood because of this. Some type of urea disorder. Pretty sure she was taking anavar also from the pictures I saw.