Thoughts on this physique?

Thoughts on this physique?

I bet her nipples are super-sensitive. I wanna shove her pecs in my mouth and just like, suck and lick

post balloon knot

LICK TUMMY

anavar

FRIDGE
I
D
G
E

would get raped by/10

top tier

Crossfitter, any money.

Wouldn't mind that to be honest

She's really pretty and that's most important desu

That's a man baby

awwww
that's...
that's just unfortunate...

But I'm sure she's very popular with the dykes and closet case faggot dudes who like their women with good thrusting power.

pretty bad gyno

t. intimidated dyels

>long haired man wearing a bra
how silly

Too many sterons 4 me

>hulking jewish amazon

I wish I was the grandchildren of a nazi officer so she could punish me for gassing her grand parents with relentless, vigorous, energetic hate sex :(

I'm actually 6'4 250 and fairly built.
My dicks massive too.
Pretty sure I could easily overpower her and split cunt in half and the only thing she could is claw at my chest back and fail to stop herself from having chain multiple orgasms. Mainly because the steroids have turned her into a wanton super orgasmic large clitted whore.

I'm simply stating that she's unattractive and that if she's gay(she probably is, or is currently bi because the gear will make her fuck anything at that point)she'll pull a lot of dyke tail, and that the cucks and closet casses who're into muscular women will get off on the fantasy of being dominated/pegged.

would eat her ass every day

Excellent

Get in line

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?