Slut shaming at the gym

indy100.com/article/fitness-instagram-blogger-gym-clothes-women-sports-bra-7896891

Do you guys really enjoy doing this? making women put on clothes instead of taking them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop giving these retards attention.
They only exist because people write articles about them and people like you link them.

>talking to anyone in the gym
>ever
Both are faggots.

Attention seeking sloots are just a distraction to muh gains.

And once again the gays are ruining it for the normal guys

>interacting with thots in the gym
>ever

Mandatory viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ

>WAHH WHITE MEN MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE BY COMPLIMENTING MY ATTRACTIVE WHITE BODY

Does it get any more privileged than this?
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 not white (i'm a fucking white male)

Tonight on Things That Never Happened, we have "a guy talked to someone at the gym that he did bot already know"

Guys go to the gym in a tshirt and baggy sweatpants. Why can't women do the same? You can't just dress in skimpy skin tight clothing and then complain when you're being ogled or hit on. Why else wear those clothes? I bet she also wears makeup 'for herself'.

>why are you showing so much skin? Do you just want to show off your body?

Wow, what a nice compliment to give a girl.

>incels are this delusional

Really makes you think

>taking ltg seriously
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

about her body, nonetheless

because it's not socially acceptable for me to lift shirtless at the gym

Id love to train naked, but actually dont because its a public gym, even if im sweating. Dont think why rules should be different for girls, if i trained shirtless there would people whatever-shaming me within minutes.
Also
>obvious bait

>nowhere is race mentioned
>insecure little bitch makes it about race

go back to your containment zone, retard.

As humans we enjoy attention, we don't shun it. If you are seriously asking why humans (regardless of gender) would opt to get positive attention than not, you yourself have psychological problems that you need to deal with because your thinking is not healthy at all

not defending those attention whores, but sport bra is different from shirtless
does anyone really care tho? a shirtless man is pretty normal, but yeah that would put you into attention whore tier too

have a girlfriend, you don't
who is the incel now
>t. alfonse p. cuckingston

Sure senpai let me lift in nothing but my tighty whities when we'll talk.

I'm not the guy you responded to. Dude, you are really fucking dumb. You need to get of Veeky Forums and figure out why you are the way you are. No way in fuck are you happy with yourself. No one as awkward as you is happy with themselves.

Take a deep breath.

Ask yourself "what the fuck am I doing?"

Hopefully you'll begin the long process of trying to figure yourself out right now.

I'm pretty sure that guy is baiting and you're biting hard as fuck. But even if he's not baiting why would you reply to someone like that.

>normal guys
>gym
>Veeky Forums

Fuck off faggot.

wouldnt really care
just dont touch me or get into my space

I don't slut shame girls at the gym, because if I was a hot girl, I'd be that slut at the gym.

A woman will see this guy on the sidewalk and clutch her purse and cross the street.

Little does she know he spends his free time judging girls in anime costumes online.

What she's wearing on the right is essentially underwear. I can see the fucking fabric tucking up into her vag and I'm sure into her ass. If you are fine with this you'd have to be fine with a dude with a pair of boxer briefs and the stringiest stringer you've ever seen.

t. low-IQ drone

I would be though

Get that ass banned

>thinking it's acceptable to workout in just a bra

Why isn't it?

what's wrong with a sport bra? im really not understanding what kind of autism is going on here, it's just a shirt that shows the belly
loose tank tops work under the same concept

he was just trying to neg

>the only options are either wearing a bra or a long sleeve shirt
>t-shirts don't exist

i don't really think about it to be honest.
i go to the beach and people are wearing less clothes
i never notice ugly people anyway

t. boogie2988

>long sleeve shirt
>just a sports bra

These are not the only two options, you know. There is a wide variety of non-slutty yet well-ventilated options in between.

>getting distracted by anything in the gym
>making it
pic one, i could become the only guy in a gym with naked women and i'dont still do my routine.
spoiler: most of the women wearing skimpy clothes do it to show off if you not ocena them you're giving them amunition and a reason to bitch about muh sexism. Ignore them and 99% of those instagram whores will disappear
Also anybody believeing in her story is retarded. She made in up to get attention just like those fat whores who Say think people force do them to eat or whatevery
remenber all of those instagram whores are lying about those magicall encounters in the gym
>here's this made up story with picture of me in a underwear of a brand that sponsors me ( just a coincidence silly boys)

muhhh attention seeking............

We are turning America into a Islamic nation. Loose tank top as well as revealing clothing will be banned, slowly sadly, but it's coming at least.

Get with the times.

white sharia when ?

You know what pisses me off about leggings? They are infinitely less sexy than a little pair of semi loose athletic shorts.

this

>he did bot already
what did he mean by this?

Good god look at that beave. It looks like a fist ready to grab your dick

Cause it's so hard to get a girlfriend of low quality right?

Man, this bitch is hideous inside and out

>white men
>No one mentioned race
Stop working out if you're gonna be this pathetic mate. Fucking hell.

both kinds of persons which should be avoided altogether

Pic related looks so disgusting in her gym wares, like Chloe Moretzish

they'd exist regardless, you just wouldn't hear about them

wow look at how normal and well-adjusted you guys are. so mature, posting on an ananymous weaboo website

You actually have to have nice legs to pull off shorts though

They would eventually stop if nobody cares

Girls who don't have nice legs shouldn't be wearing leggings or shorts though. Mom jeans and sweatpants only.

Let her dress slutty. Let me see her asscheeks in the gym. No matter how she dresses she's still a subhuman whore soapboxing on Instagram while getting fucked by strange men.

>Spot the fucking loser.

Tits or gtfo

>square hips
yuck