Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BX34LROjsg3/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1561529/posts
youtu.be/W3knxOnyARI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq8--LPRUgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C U M M I E Z

thank you for using an anime image

Gentle reminder that there are 17 boards for anime and this is not one of them.

Also reminder that when it comes to squat training, your bar position literally doesn't matter except for specificity.

>your bar position literally doesn't matter

What if lowbar is crippling my upper body joints

Then squat highbar until your comp prep. Same muscle activation, slightly different mechanical leverages and motor patterns.

d u b a i
p o r t a p o t ty

damn, sparrow looks like THAT?

How come i can jefferson deadlift 450 ez pz but can't sumo 300. I'm assuming shit form/mobility but what the actual fuck

Blue shoes?

He's the king of fit.

He's the king of plg.

He's your superior.

He's a king.

Praise him.

instagram.com/p/BX34LROjsg3/

first time lifting in a public gym today it was really hot

>bring my gallon jug of water to class today cause u know water my dudes
>strange chinese professor is unironically amazed at how much water I can drink in a 50 minute period and makes a big deal about it
>make some sarcastic meme joke about it
>makes one of the staceys giggle

t-thanks I guess

you are the meme, m'friend

Talk to Stacy, tell her if she really wants to laugh at you she should see you naked.

>drink a gallon of water, a cup of soda and 2 cups of coffee over the day before going to gym
>thirsty as FUCK when leaving gym

explain this

she's laughing at you idiot

idk man I think my meme was pretty good

I would have laughed if I wasn't me

well tell us the joke

Can anyone give me some advice on power cleans? I'm struggling with the hip extension aspect of it, I feel that when i drive my hips forward i either smash my balls on the bar or the bar pulls my dick up. Not sure what to do and it's making me hesitate my hip extension.

I mean it wasn't memorable it was something sarcastic, ironically emphasizing importance or something to that degree

one of those, you know, sensible chuckle moments

you dont bring your hips to the bar

you bring the bar to your hips

the bar should be sweeping up your legs and into your hip crease

a u t i s m

plg is about blogging and circle jerk, if you have question about lifts directly or indirectly involved in powerlifting go to qtddtot

god I miss her

anybody else do everything 24 hours before?

cause i seem to...

What do you mean?

don't you feel bad about making trappy leave?

New Program Idea (Plz R8):
===========================
I do 2 sets of 3 reps at 80% (plus warm up sets) for 4 days/week.
Each week increase by 10lbs for squat and 5lbs for bench.
Do this for 1 month.
What y'all think?

Diabetes?

You just do bench and squat with 4x frequency? I'm not sure that would be enough stimulus to not crash and burn after a little bit.

So I saw this "powerlifting" couple at the gym today. The guy looks like Clarence, but more asian and less swole. He was wearing a lifting lifestyle tank and had those bondage looking elbow sleeves on. And of course belt, knee sleeves, deadlift socks, etc. The girl was a 4/10 avg asian.

He was pulling 325 with meh form. She was pulling 275 with shit form. Major cat back, hitching. First I wondered why he wasn't pointing these things out to her. He was going to cripple his gf pushing her to lift more weight than she could handle. Then I realized the cold brilliance of his strategy. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to cripple her, so she could never leave him.

>your bar position literally doesn't matter

Spoken like someone who squat 100 lbs less than me.

If you don't squat low bar, you are a bitch.

Haha, okay raffy

Low bar is a smaller rom so i guess you're the bitch

the normies were definitely mirin. your squat makes me want to nut bro.

you're one of my fav trips here.

>Nelson Mandela the communist terrorist leader of the MK who should have been tried and executed for his role in leading civilian bombings, kidnappings and tortures, is viewed as a hero to the western world

>Martin Luther King Jr. the communist sympathizer who had top aids within the communist party of america and was basically a classical marxist himself only distanced himself from authoritarian communism while berating capitalism and US opposition to communism, is viewed as a hero to the western world

This is just purely unjustifiable, winners history with rose colored glasses on, I cannot believe we live in a world where these criminals against humanity are revered as heros of modern democracy

when do these shitty fucking democracies finally get done away with?

yo guys is it 1g of protons per lean mass ot bodyweight?

or*

This post is why generals get banned.

>Several investigations ensued, including by the U.S. Congress and the three-person, Reagan-appointed Tower Commission. Neither found any evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.[4][5][7]

>revisionism

>xd i hate supply side economics despite not knowing what it is

> national debt turned from a REALLY small amount to a small amount hmmm makes you think

>xd president determines trade defecits meme

>degregulating savings and loans is good

>citation needed

>xd i swear he tax le poor

>star wars is good idiot

>military spending is good idiot

>citation needed

>unions are bad and should be criminal

>social welfare is shit and should be 100% gone

>citation needed

>aids only affects bad people

>abstinence only is good idiot

>the ATF thing is a legitimate complaint

>war on drugs is good idiot

>drinking age of 21 is good idiot

>rest of social shit citation needed

>nothing wrong with war

>nothing wrong with breaking detente

>supporting right wing dictators is BASED

>citations needed in concepts and appointments

>liberal tears in personal

wow that really made me think

ughghghghgghghnnnnnffgghh

And your ideal president is who? Also almost all of this is complete horseshit.

can we talk about this for just a second

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1561529/posts

yawn

Can you please fuck off already

I squat 495 high bar atg tho.

More people getting hit for SARMS in the CPU, lads.

Be careful with what you put in your body

fuck, im looking at a mirror

Too long for me to read without knowing if it's actually of interest. Give me a tldr

>enter /plg/
>not one single good tripfag is left
>turn 360 degrees and walk out
>mfw

I miss Marcel too

basically the modern US is like 99.99999999999% of the communist goals for America as stated in 1953 and read in 1963 to congress on the record

"no u"

Damnit, now I have to read it

>Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture
This is almost word for word what the left does today

Christ, just finished reading. A lot of those points don't apply anymore but fuck that surprises me how accurate that list is today

Mate, there are a lot of those that the right does too:

>22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

>24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

>35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

>42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

22. Ehhh, the right does attack the lefts control of entertainment but they don't attack art on the whole.
24. Literally no, only the left goes after free speech.
35. Can't argue against this
42. Again no. The left does this. The lefts support of antifa and BLM is an example.
Overall, you're wrong

I miss Trappy too

You read 24 wrong, it's talking about eliminating laws that protect people, like hate speech laws in the name of "free speech", although the right mostly does it in the name of religious freedom: see woman breaking law by not awarding marriage certificate to gay couple.

And 42 is literally what groups like 3%, Sons of Odin, etc. are. Not saying the left hasn't also militarized, but the right is doing it too.

Also, y u alt-righters so worried about Pinkos, but ur cool with people calling themselves shit like Stormfront? Nazi's were worse than the Pinkos, remember we chilled w russia for a bit there during WW2

youtu.be/W3knxOnyARI
I was gonna ask you fucks for a form check but the legend himself has validated me.

GJ senpai, u r the chosen one

I think you're definitely reading 24 wrong. It is anti free speech in its entirety. Yes some dumbasses do use violence but violence is and has been used far more by the left.
I am 100% not alt right. I'm a constitutional conservative, I believe nazis are just as evil as commies, it's just more fun to make fun of commies

Naw 24 is saying a goal is to rid laws that govern speech in the name of free speech which is what the right is all about.

I'm a libertarian and I'm pretty bummed out by both parties, but BLM and antifa don't make me want to punch them in the face, where I don't think I could control myself if I saw one of those dweebs in khakis yelling "blood and soil"

Maybe I'm just mad cause they ruined the Gasden Flag

I mean he's right it's great form, but with bitch weights like this even my gf has great form.

What are your thoughts on ammonia?

As an accessory to powerlifting, weighted chinup fahves or max rep sets?

>Needing to add weight to your chin ups

Eat moar

haha ok raffy

Agree to disagree on 24. But yes I'm in agreement that seeing a national would invoke a stronger response by me than seeing a blm activist or antifa. That doesn't mean that they aren't of the same moral fiber

Fucking autocorrect, obviously meant to say nazi*

w3d1 today and I barely had any sleep in the past week. What are the chances I'll decapitate myself?

Fat faggot
Bump

4x12

SPLUUUUUUURDUNK

SPLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRDUUUUUUUUUNK
BRAAAFPFT

BRAAAAAAAAAFFFPTF

PLOP

AH YEA

OH YEAH

MHMMMMMMM
I am dropping logs of smelly stinky Norman khan into the toilet

Damn that reeks!

Oh there's more

DOINK DOINK DOINK... PLOP

... PLOP

Ahhhh relief, all done

Time
To
Flush it back to India!

Oh nooooo false alarm!!!

Round two incoming!!!!

BRRRRRFFFFFFT SPLAT

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

OOOOH oh my this second round is much more sloppy and wet very very interesting indeed my yes oh my... Quite this is one Norman khan for the books

Get into the toilet Dammit!

you killed my trappy...prepare to die
*unsheathes barbell*

Are deficit pulls supposed to be done with highest hips possible or leg drive?

My normal conventional is really weird because I don't start with vertical shins and highest hips, I start with the bar a little more forward and a little knee bend for more quad drive but it's not as close off the floor.

Not sure which way I should deadlift desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq8--LPRUgE

How long 'till he gets popped?

Made this program
Does anyone think is good.

Came back to see bants about the USAPL having their fourth positive lifter and might be (not really) getting banned by the IPF for awhile. Spoiler alert: they were all raw lifters.

Usapl is a druggo nation desu

Supplement culture is also to blame.

Also been kekking at the cpu catches.

Also they'd only get banned if those athletes were caught at internationals. They weren't, were they?

yeh it's been pretty bad. Kinda blown away by how many people are getting popped locally for me.

I believe they were actually.

This is a crisis. USA Powerlifting, but virtue of the misbehavior of individuals and groups is at risk of substantial fines and suspensions internationally. We have lifters new to us who don't know the rules about doping, or who don't care, outright cheaters, those who try to get the edge by use of anything and everything they think they will not bust the test. We have subjuniors and juniors using adhd medication without TUE's, masters who use antihypertensives without TUE's. It does not matter if your physician prescribed it, without a TUE, you can't take it. You will fail the drug test. We have a group of mostly young people using recreational drugs. They cause drug test failures. Most of our failures are in the classic (raw) division. Do not be surprised if there are smaller teams or divisions we do not participate in, in the future. Also up for discussion, complete withdrawl from international competition until we get a handle on this problem. It would be unfortunate to penalize those who follow the rules. It would be a tragedy if we are painted with the same brush as nations who have institutionalized cheating.

Who??

Or a weightlifter, or play a sport that is benefited by a more upright position, or have an injury. Or you're Bryce Lewis or CYC.

>8x3 @ 80% for one whole week
>burning out

Are you FUCKING retarded, friend?

It's a totally different exercise, you gotta train it like other lifts

>He thinks that 8x3 @80% in a whole week is enough stimulus to add weight continuously

>political theory class
>first day exercise is to make an ideal state
>my turn to contribute
>say the government form should be an appointed technocratic senate
>stacey asks why it cant be democratic
>"do you think you are intelligent enough to determine the leaders of this country"
>she breaks eye contact and shuts up
>noone volunteers to change it despite changing others auggestions is allowed in these rules
>mfw I redpilled everyone

Ok?

So what are you lifting today

>When you've already identified yourself as the class sperg and the socially competent students have learned it's easier to let people like you simply exist in your palace of imagination

>front squat x11 @8 plus 2 down sets (repeat)
>split squat x10 @9 1 down set (repeat)
Th-thanks mike
>tfw building momentum

haha okay raffy

>3x5@75
>3x3@85
>1@100x3
wat

>job interview went really well
>gonna go to the gym soon

Not a bad day so far. Time to try to unshit the thread again.

Any recommendations for good quad stretches? Intense stretching (which I'm really enjoying) is a part of my new program, but I can't seem to do the quad one without fucking my knees or feeling nothing.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

>tfw the interview always goes really well but you lose out on the position to a guy with 2-3 years of experience on you

I thought you were doing chemistry

Weren't you more in favour of meritocracy than technocracy?