1 week Protein Shake Only Diet

40 grams a shake, 3 a day

What would this result in? Has anyone done it?

fridge mode is my city

death

pickup "rapid fat loss handbook" if you want to protein fast, before you kill yourself

why would this be so bad for me?

Kidney transplant

This OP. If you have nothing else going on (as in you don't need to be sharp/perform for some sport) Lyle's book works for short term fat loss.

the body can't survive on powdered foods for nutrients

how long would it take me to die? what if I take vitamins and shit

Can you fucking read? Get Lyle's book moron. It is about exactly this method of fat loss.

if you read the fucking book just tell me you fucking cunt

Don't listen to them. You will be fine. This is like water fast, but muscle sparing. You will burn all glycogen around day 2 and enter ketosis. Alternative is to eat canned fish and ground turkey burgers. Get your 150g of protein and like 1500k calories.

I don't know, but you could try it, let us know after you finish, ok? We'll be waiting for you.

Maybe you should read all the details (the book is not even ong m8) since this can actually kill you if done incorrectly. Maybe you have the attention span of a fucking 12yo?

This user is talking about doing it for just a week though..

Who is the beautiful specimen in pic related?

The book is about week(s). If you can't expend a couple of hours skimming the book to do it properly just don't.

If you want to do a diet like that, do 2 pieces of fruit a day, 1 shake, then the rest do all vegetables

FUCK LYLES BOOK. you can cut well on protein only and vitamins, just get fishoil too, ive been cutting on 1200 kcal for 3 weeks straight. only side effect is some hunger but im not some fucking lyle bottom boy bitch who needs to read a book instead of using common sense

exactly what this guy said.

and fuck this lyle fag shilling his book on here fuck ur book nigger

Do you have a link to a digital copy of the book? (not OP, but still interested)

> getting fit through trial and error
> 2017, access to the fucking internet is everywhere
Great idea, I'm sure this is the optimal way to go about it instead of taking advantage of fucking professionals who have studied this shit for decades.

libgen has it.

at least drink it with high fat milk so you don't get protein poisoning (google rabbit protein poisoning), i don't see why you couldn't do it for a week, I drink 3x40g protein shakes a day each with 700ml skim milk in addition to normal food and i don't have any kidney problems

i drink whey. i eat meat tho

I had to Google "Lyle Book"
I'm at the part where Mr Grumps is trying to send Lyle to the zoo but I haven't seen anything about weight loss yet

Kek
The book was mentioned before so I just used the guys first name.